Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #197
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
I couldn't agree more... It's pretty one sided... Someone can't let go and move on. If you've noticed we have and we have a great group.

We're planning our Camaro5 III trip as well as a few other cruises/events for the coming months on June 2nd; it just happened to be the date that worked for a lot of our members. Everyone has an opportunity to have a voice; you just have to be there to do so.

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 05-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #198
Warhead

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
We're planning our Camaro5 III trip as well as a few other cruises/events for the coming months on June 2nd; it just happened to be the date that worked for a lot of our members. Everyone has an opportunity to have a voice; you just have to be there to do so.
What do you mean by "members"?

Sounds more like a club than people getting together
Warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #199
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
I couldn't agree more... It's pretty one sided... Someone can't let go and move on. If you've noticed we have and we have a great group.

I'm not sure what La La land you come from Jordan. But if you think I will ever let what you did to Me go you are mistaken. But that's a personal matter and has nothing to do with the Camaro Community.

We had a great group. YOU and you alone were determined to kick Me out of this group. YOU sent out nasty text messages to the entire club spreading lies about Me. If you forget your right hand Man DarthV8R sent Me those text messages. If you wanted to change the way things were, why did you not come to Me and talk about it? Why? At this point that's all I want to know. I will never respect you as a Man for the rest of My days but if you're the great Man and leader you claim to be then answer here, and in front of your "great" group why you did what you did?

The attacks are not one sided Jordan and you know it. How about the picture that Jeff defaced of Me and My Wife on here? Kody's attack on the Camaro SL,UT page with his Buddy George? You Guys calling Me a Troll? How about your recent post on facebook calling Me a loser and My friends TITS? (trolls in training). How is that one sided? You're very good at playing the victim role and somehow you get others to believe you.

I invite any of you to tell Me what I ever did wrong to any of you? Jeff, Kody, Shiela? We were all Friends. We shared great times together. All of us.

I never had a club. We had a group of friends who got together because we all had a common interest. The Camaro SL,UT name and idea was a joke. I had the idea of taking our group to the next level. You stole the entire idea and pushed Me out in the process. If you're a Man you will respond on this thread why you did what you did. You owe Me and this group that much.

A non response just shows Me what kind of person you are.

I will continue My Camaro SL,UT page. If any of you want to join in stuff We do then please do. I will try to plan my events opposite of your group that way Camaro Enthusiasts can enjoy both events if they choose to do so. But this last event you just happened to plan on the same day is just a coincidence? Come on... you think People are that stupid Jordan?

Take care Camaro Friends,

Rick Suchil

Last edited by SSOOCH; 05-22-2012 at 04:32 PM.
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #200
Darth V8R
I'm on a horse

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
I invite any of you to tell Me what I ever did wrong to any of you? Jeff, Kody, Shiela? We were all Friends
If you can honestly go back and read all the horse shit you've sad about you're "Friends" over the last year (Facebook, C5, UMCA, etc) and still not come up with your own answer to that question, then you're an even bigger idiot than you come across as in your posts.

You can take your sad little feud with Jordan out of the picture completely and you're still a cunty internet bully who goes off and attacks anyone and everyone that disagrees with your godlike opinion.

"Jordan's right hand man?" Go **** yourself.

Take care Camaro Friend,

Jeff Tucker
Old 05-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #201
JDP Motorsports

I think if you want answers then this should be discussed in person, Rick. This thread is not the place. I've seen you at multiple events and nothing has ever been said on either side.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 05-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #202
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

The exact response I knew I would get from a Person like you.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #203
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth V8R View Post
If you can honestly go back and read all the horse shit you've sad about you're "Friends" over the last year (Facebook, C5, UMCA, etc) and still not come up with your own answer to that question, then you're an even bigger idiot than you come across as in your posts.

You can take your sad little feud with Jordan out of the picture completely and you're still a cunty internet bully who goes off and attacks anyone and everyone that disagrees with your godlike opinion.

"Jordan's right hand man?" Go **** yourself.

Take care Camaro Friend,

Jeff Tucker
That's really too bad Jeff. I deserve the **** you. I'll admit it. Before all this went down I never said anything bad about you. But after your post calling me a troll... Not cool. And at the Cars and Coffee when you just ignored My Wife when you came up to everyone else and said Hi, really not cool. What did She ever do to you? I really thought you were a better person. I always did think of you as a Friend. I hope if We ever see each other in the Neighborhood we can say Hi as Friends again some day.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #204
racerguy88

Drives: silver ice 2ss/rs
WOW!!
racerguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #205
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
The exact response I knew I would get from a Person like you.
No problem. I apologize that I'm the type of person that prefers a face to face discussion, rather than hashing it out on C5 where the tone of the message can be misread. I hope you find peace and happiness in your life.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 05-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #206
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Just like you talked to Me face to face about your problem with Me instead of sending out text messages like a coward back in December.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #207
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Just like you talked to Me face to face about your problem with Me instead of sending out text messages like a coward back in December.
I'm a human and make mistakes, I apologize for that. I sent one text and it wasn't even that big of deal. I was frustrated but you took it to a new level though. Like I said before I hope you find peace and happiness. Truth and time... I wasn't the first and won't be the last...

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #208
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

We're all Human. Why did it take you so long to say that? Let's get together sometime and break bread and squash this shit!!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #209
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Old 05-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #210
SixGracing

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
Let the healing begin! I think things will blow over. I'm still seeing jabs here and there on various forums. Just stop. Silence will be the precursor to the water under the bridge. So from now on, if no one has anything good to say just simply don't say it.

June 1st there will be races at RMR. I will be there with my daughters and we will be having a great time. Maybe you all need to come out too, support the Camaro group, and everyone have a hell of a time too. Serious. Talk to you all later.

Life is simply too short for BS. Now what I mean?