Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #2185
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Thanks, but that means on average it is 55, it could have been between 38 to 72 degrees.....since that show averages...lol. Come on now Mikey, where the REAL report!
Read the page, dufus! The average is on the right, the ACTUAL is on the left. And, there's even the individual HOURS and their temps. I'll run ya when it's 55-59 degrees...
Old 06-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #2186
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Well, looking at the weather map for today, i hope NONE of you guys are running the cars today! Talk about a heat wave. That's hot!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #2187
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Easy there cuz... I wasn't dissín the car... It is what it is, and that's a nice Camaro... even if it is powder blue and smells fruffy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ABM View Post
You? Dissin'? Nah...just "Trash Talkin TAG"
Who said I was trash talking Tag... you must have missed the powder blue part I posted...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #2188
2010ABM

Quote:
Who said I was trash talking Tag... you must have missed the powder blue part I posted...
I did miss the powder blue part LMFAO

And I didn't mean you were trash talking Tag...that's his new nickname..."Trash Talking TAG"
Old 06-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #2189
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Ur weather report is wrong....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #2190
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
The weather is getting ugly in here....

I thought SA was always AWESOME !!!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #2191
2010ABM

Quote:
Ur weather report is wrong....
How so?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #2192
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Read the page, dufus! The average is on the right, the ACTUAL is on the left. And, there's even the individual HOURS and their temps. I'll run ya when it's 55-59 degrees...
Quote:
How so?
yes, I see the bottom...and got it.
What can I say...I remember it differently....

BUT....

More importantly....

Today is June 25th. Exactly 3 years ago today, I picked up and paid for THR SS #2....my baby. I remember the day like it was yesterday....and was just talking about it yesterday too...

Tom, thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I'll never forget June 24th (the first day I laid eyes on my 2010 SS for the first REAL time) and the following day when we picked it up and headed out to Carlisle. What an awesome weekend... I wouldn't have had it any other way.

JamieMac, thanks for the Pirates ball game! I was sweating my ass off..., but was an awesome time meeting you and the wife at such an awesome ball park.

Donna, the only time I ever got to meet you....but to see the smile on your face the entire time was great. I felt the exact same way... and thank you for coining the term "permagrin"....since I've still got a "case" of it today!

So tonight, I decided to finally uncork the bottle. It was time.

Scott, thank you very much for being there on my day....it meant the world to me. I'd also like to thank you for "Fbodfathers special Private Reserve". I was incredibly fortunate to receive this awesome bottle from Scott and quite frankly, never wanted to open it. Well....what can I say.... I can still keep the bottle, right?

So tonight was the night.

I had a great dinner with my family and we all sipped on some special Merlot.

Thank you, Scott.

Thank you, Tom.

You guys are....

......truly wonderful people.

And I can't wait to see you guys again at Indy. Just a couple months away!
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #2193
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
BUT....
More importantly....
Today is June 25th. Exactly 3 years ago today, I picked up and paid for THR SS #2....my baby. I remember the day like it was yesterday....and was just talking about it yesterday too...

Tom, thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I'll never forget June 24th (the first day I laid eyes on my 2010 SS for the first REAL time) and the following day when we picked it up and headed out to Carlisle. What an awesome weekend... I wouldn't have had it any other way.

JamieMac, thanks for the Pirates ball game! I was sweating my ass off..., but was an awesome time meeting you and the wife at such an awesome ball park.

Donna, the only time I ever got to meet you....but to see the smile on your face the entire time was great. I felt the exact same way... and thank you for coining the term "permagrin"....since I've still got a "case" of it today!

Scott, thank you very much for being there on my day....it meant the world to me. I'd also like to thank you for "Fbodfathers special Private Reserve". I was incredibly fortunate to receive this awesome bottle from Scott and quite frankly, never wanted to open it. Well....what can I say.... I can still keep the bottle, right?

Thank you, Scott.

Thank you, Tom.

You guys are....

That is very cool D !!!

Please celebrate a great three year anniversary for your THR #2. It was a good year. Perfect night to uncork the bottle...

Please have an extra 1/2 glass for your cousin Camaro the SST. I too picked it up on June 25, 2009 and it is being re-delivered today on June 25, 2012. Exactly three years later.

And a BIG Amen to those guys being wonderful people. They have given you many good memories and great friendship. "...Holy....shooooooooooooooot....."
Old 06-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #2194
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Quote:

BUT....

More importantly....

Thank you, Scott.

Thank you, Tom.

You guys are....

That's too cool Doug,

The Car.... The People.... The Friendships... The Family...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #2195
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
When you buy a Camaro, especially a THR Camaro you get more than a car. Happy Anniversary!

Now when GTA got his THR he got far more than a car too. GTA got his THR TuTu and his favorite color now is PINK just like Skipette.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #2196
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
maybe for an anniversary present, you too can add some overkill like a guy i just saw on the GM brother's forum...

Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #2197
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
That is very cool D !!!

Please celebrate a great three year anniversary for your THR #2. It was a good year. Perfect night to uncork the bottle...

Please have an extra 1/2 glass for your cousin Camaro the SST. I too picked it up on June 25, 2009 and it is being re-delivered today on June 25, 2012. Exactly three years later.

And a BIG Amen to those guys being wonderful people. They have given you many good memories and great friendship. "...Holy....shooooooooooooooot....."
a half glass?

I killed the bottle!

(and several beers...haha)
Quote:
That's too cool Doug,

The Car.... The People.... The Friendships... The Family...

If only we could all see each other more often. It's tough when some folks live in NY, FL, MI, CA, GA, PA, and so on and so on...

Can't wait for the Fest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
When you buy a Camaro, especially a THR Camaro you get more than a car. Happy Anniversary!

Now when GTA got his THR he got far more than a car too. GTA got his THR TuTu and his favorite color now is PINK just like Skipette.

So cute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
maybe for an anniversary present, you too can add some overkill like a guy i just saw on the GM brother's forum...

one of these days...

Power adders just ain't cheap. And I've had a couple deals come along my way, but damnit if I just can't swing it yet.:(

One of these days.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #2198
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
soon my friend... very soon...

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustable camber plates, camarocross, cgm, cyber gray metallic, factory reproductions, hertz, jl audio, litho, pedders, rick-rolled, rodgers chevrolet, stainless works, supercars, tom henry, zl1 bumper