Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #211
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
wooohooo
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Old 01-28-2015, 08:20 PM   #212
NVRL8 ZL1
W8NN4U

Drives: '13 ZL1 A6
Just booked our rooms for Saturday and Sunday, Expedia says only a few rooms left!

Looking forward to this since I read about last years!
Old 01-28-2015, 08:24 PM   #213
NVRL8 ZL1
W8NN4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumIce View Post
So far looks like KGL35, Mjrracing97, Brett, Steve C and myself may be leaving Camrose at 2pm Friday to head down to Calgary. A few other maybe leaving later or catch up with along the way.
Where you guys staying on Friday? We're not sure if we will start from Calgary or Chilliwack, probably make that call in a month or two.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:34 PM   #214
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRL8 ZL1 View Post
Where you guys staying on Friday? We're not sure if we will start from Calgary or Chilliwack, probably make that call in a month or two.
Mjrracing97 is looking at getting a group rate at the Holiday Express Inn near Davenport Motorsport I believe and that's were a few or bunch of us will be staying Friday Night
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)

Last edited by PlatinumIce; 01-28-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:50 PM   #215
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Did you book through Expedia?

Old 01-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #216
NVRL8 ZL1
W8NN4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Did you book through Expedia?

Yup, I picked the pay later option so could get the discount a check in.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:17 AM   #217
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Yup, I picked the pay later option so could get the discount a check in.
You should have followed the booking directions in the 1st post of this thread and called the Hillcrest. As far as Friday night goes Saturday morning 1st rally point is in Abbotsford at the Super 8. I have a group rate set up for those who need it. You must call the Super 8 and let them know it's for the Camaro 5 group at time of booking. Info in the 1st post of this thread.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #218
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Jamie, I vote we take Kamloops to Vernon and then North to Sicamous along Mara lake. Salmon Valley and the like will add too much time and the Alberta peeps will be left waiting for us at the last spike.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #219
CrudeJewelSS
Build,Race,Break,Repeat

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel Camaro 2SS 6M
ok here we go people yesterday i went out in the civic and drove my proposed route, absolutly amazing road and countryside (from salmon river/canyon road to enderby ) i will have you guys know this is merely a 13 kilometer difference to the original route!!!!!!!!!!!! i researched it all on google maps its 139 km from kamloops to sicamouse via highway 1 and 153 km the way i wanna go (towards vernon on hwy 97 cross over to hwy 97A(enderby) at the salmon river road turn after falkland 113 kms and then off to sicamouse 44 kms) im assuming after we stop in kamloops we can fill up there and will be fine until revelstoke!!!

so as far as adding time onto the trip its likely we only add 1/2 hour to 45 mins max and trust me you guys will love it im not talking about yay yay fast driving roads as you all probably assume knowing me haha but some seriously scenic roads and just nice curvy driving through some old growth timber etc. countryside you just wouldn't see if it weren't for local knowledge .

so from kamloops to the salmon river road is main highway (90-100 kph) the crossroad is nice road but not main hwy. its a speed of 80 kph mostly then once in enderby going to sicamouse is main hwy too (90-100 kph) so..... the only real change is instead of stopping in salmon arm to grab those people is they can meet us in kamloops and follow us or just be waiting on the hwy 97 exit towards vernon from kamloops and join as we pass but thats no fun just meet us in kamloops (costco). (how many in salmon arm???) this isnt a big change instead of going up then down, we go down then up lol

will be having seriouse convo with merc soon in regards, but i wanted to let yall know and see what you think (dogwood and emeralds) 13 Kms difference!!!! and yes of course we still end up at the last spike its after sicamouse towards revelstoke

and willhe its James not jaimie lol
as for the salmon river road im not proposing we take that road back to salmon arm that would take too much time i agree but simpply turning off where salmon river road starts and going across to enderby i just wasnt sure what you were thinking i meant but i think your on the same page as I.

Last edited by CrudeJewelSS; 01-29-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #220
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrudeJewelSS View Post
ok here we go people yesterday i went out in the civic and drove my proposed route, absolutly amazing road and countryside (from salmon river/canyon road to enderby ) i will have you guys know this is merely a 13 kilometer difference to the original route!!!!!!!!!!!! i researched it all on google maps its 139 km from kamloops to sicamouse via highway 1 and 153 km the way i wanna go (towards vernon on hwy 97 cross over to hwy 97A(enderby) at the salmon river road turn after falkland 113 kms and then off to sicamouse 44 kms) im assuming after we stop in kamloops we can fill up there and will be fine until revelstoke!!!

so as far as adding time onto the trip its likely we only add 1/2 hour to 45 mins max and trust me you guys will love it im not talking about yay yay fast driving roads as you all probably assume knowing me haha but some seriously scenic roads and just nice curvy driving through some old growth timber etc. countryside you just wouldn't see if it weren't for local knowledge .

so from kamloops to the salmon river road is main highway (90-100 kph) the crossroad is nice road but not main hwy. its a speed of 80 kph mostly then once in enderby going to sicamouse is main hwy too (90-100 kph) so..... the only real change is instead of stopping in salmon arm to grab those people is they can meet us in kamloops and follow us or just be waiting on the hwy 97 exit towards vernon from kamloops and join as we pass but thats no fun just meet us in kamloops (costco). (how many in salmon arm???) this isnt a big change instead of going up then down, we go down then up lol

will be having seriouse convo with merc soon in regards, but i wanted to let yall know and see what you think (dogwood and emeralds) 13 Kms difference!!!! and yes of course we still end up at the last spike its after sicamouse towards revelstoke

and willhe its James not jaimie lol
as for the salmon river road im not proposing we take that road back to salmon arm that would take too much time i agree but simpply turning off where salmon river road starts and going across to enderby i just wasnt sure what you were thinking i meant but i think your on the same page as I.
Is the Chicken Ranch car restoration shop on the route your propsing?

Old 01-29-2015, 05:23 PM   #221
CrudeJewelSS
Build,Race,Break,Repeat

i dont know googled it and only found one chicken ranch place in van area lol
we will leave kamloops like were going to salmon arm take exit 399 hwy 97 to vernon (okanagan hwy) stay on it go through monte lake, westwold (there is some sort of muscle car shop there route 66 thing or somethin) then on through falkland then 16 kms after falkland is our turn (salmon river road) take that take an abrubt right onto heywood armstrong rd. follow this road past the caravan farm theater right onto salmon river rd. ( confusing yes i know there are apparently 2 salmon river roads!!!) continue on to where Knob hill rd is take left (if you go straight through youd go onto FORD rd. we dont want that haha) so ya left on knob hill up to hullcar take right there to lansdowne rd take left then right onto canyon rd which will bring us to enderby.

so ive explained this so that as if you were looking at google maps u could understand but having drove this yesterday almost all these lefts and rights are as if they are one road the road simply changes names but you really dont need to be paying attention its basically one road except the left onto knob hill and one or two more but very very simple just doesnt sound that way when explained via google maps its the secret back way without going all the way to vernon and its not dirt at all!! i hope this helps

the road from kamloops to salmon river road easy straight go, and from enderby to sicamouse easy straight go just the connection road is the tricky part but only when u explain it its actually super simple and its cool!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #222
CrudeJewelSS
Build,Race,Break,Repeat

ok found the westwold thing its the rout 97 diner not proposing a stop as we have like 30 plus camaros and a time line but still cool

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/85/15565...Diner-Westwold
Old 01-29-2015, 05:39 PM   #223
CrudeJewelSS
Build,Race,Break,Repeat

the other place we could stop if people wanted to stop before the last spike and revy would be sutherlands bakery on the way out of enderby its got quite a large parking lot and evergreen road is just behind sutherlands bakery where we could line that road and it exits onto the hwy in the direction were headed once we leave enderby we pass through grinrod (basically nothing but a bridge and a hubcap covered house haha) then through mara lake (very nice road along lake) then sicamouse and then back on our path from last year

http://exploringenderby.com/director...erlands-bakery
Old 01-29-2015, 05:44 PM   #224
CrudeJewelSS
Build,Race,Break,Repeat

that caravan farm theater if anyone cared to look at what its all about...

http://www.caravanfarmtheatre.com/home.html
Closed Thread