Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #2241
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Unfortunately, I'll be missing too. I'll try to swing it if my family doesn't do anything for my bday on Sunday. If they do it on Saturday we're good to go.
Omg I'm really ****in up lmao my bad Tommy lol I didn't forget about you. But I read earlier you weren't down
Old 08-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #2242
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

(Updated)Members that are in for this Sunday's
Meet & Greet

-Chvyboss
-Leonardo
-Missionboi
-Camaroot
-FearLeSsInSoCal
-Ekow
-VenomSS(maybe) if mike hurrys lol
-BlaccMamba
-BroMaro909
-InfernoLs3
-SlyJester7
-311 Camaro SS
-Chito
-MustangHater
-Agent Orange
-ChrisC32
-AkaViking14
-TCAT(maybe)
Who else is down???
Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #2243
AKAviking14
SoCal HT5

Drives: Summit White 2012 2SS/RS L99
That's better lol. I still don't know where this event is going to be held?

YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/akaviking14

Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/akaviking14

2012 Summit White 2SS/RS
AKAviking14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #2244
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Omg I'm really ****in up lmao my bad Tommy lol I didn't forget about you. But I read earlier you weren't down
Hahahaha, no problem man. I knew you didn't forget. I'll try to make it though. I was laughing hard at your post.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #2245
FeArLeSsInSoCaL
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
damn, with all these camaros we MUST and SHALL have walkie talkies to coordinate and stay in formation. If you guys have some already let everyone else know what brand or where you guys got them so we can all be able to pick up the same channel....

"I see a beautiful city, and a brilliant people, rising from the abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life... peaceful... useful... prosperous... and happy.
I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence...
It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done. It is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."
FeArLeSsInSoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #2246
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
damn, with all these camaros we MUST and SHALL have walkie talkies to coordinate and stay in formation. If you guys have some already let everyone else know what brand or where you guys got them so we can all be able to pick up the same channel....
Very good idea homie!!! Any suggestions on brand that everyone can get and afford?
Old 08-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #2247
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAviking14 View Post
What are we going to do this sunday? I think I will be able to attend

Lets do a cruise down PCH again and surprise main street in huntington with head turning camaros!
still to be determined my HT brother but most likely it will be out in LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Yeaa buddy. Everyone is gonna need to bring extra neck braces!
bro we broke some SERIOUS NECKS last saturday remember when we went by that main street in huntington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311 Camaro SS View Post
cool...it shud b a nice day on sunday...does any 1 have bikes ????
i used to have a ducati 1198 but sold it because i was too crazy on it and it was only a matter of time before something bad happend with such powerfull bike and such careless rider ( me )

Quote:
Here's what's getting done soon:

-Turbonetics turbocharger installed and dyno tuned (heat wrapping the parts, and heat blaket and heat shield as well)
-Stillen ground effects painted and installed
-Heritage Grill painted and installed
-Autometer dual pod with AEM digital boost and fuel pressure white faced gauges
-Knight Rider light scanner in the "mailslight" (can choose between a red and blue color, or run both). This is more for car shows obviously.
-ADM dual fuel pump system
-Carbon White vinyl wrapping most interior pieces such as the sterring wheel trim, guage cluster trim, door panels, dash trim, and shifter bezel.
-Carbon Black vinyl wrapping the side mirrors in a unique pattern (not the whole mirror), as well as the side mirror bezels.
-SRP black/silver racing pedals
damn tommy its official !!! i am never going to catch up to your ass, i quit lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
hmm good thinking ...... well in case some of us dont get walkie talkies we'll assign each group of 6 a leader and all 6 leaders will have eachothers cell numbers in case we should drift apart at a light or something, also will someone video tape because this is going to be epic
Old 08-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #2248
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

I will try to bring mini me to video tape if he's not busy.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #2249
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
damn tommy its official !!! i am never going to catch up to your ass, i quit lol
Trust me, you're doing awesome dude! You're car creates wet panty syndrome on the streets when it drives by. That HT5 right there B!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #2250
camar00t
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311 Camaro SS View Post
lmao..wen i say bikes i mean street bikes or harleys (MOTORCYCLES)..
DOH..I figured that's what you meant but wanted to mess withcha.

I used to have a Ducati 999 but that was before I had kids. So now it is just fast cars and that's it.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #2251
camar00t
SoCal HT5

Quote:
That's sweet man. I'm down as well. I am hoping to get my car dyno tuned on that machine within the next couple weeks. If my grill arrives by Thursday, I expect to have my car in within two weeks from today to get everything put on. Hopefully we can have a dyno run on that day to check out some numbers. That would be awesome to try to get the event to happen when my car gets finished at the shop so it's there and can dyno tune it in front of everyone.

Here's what's getting done soon:

-Turbonetics turbocharger installed and dyno tuned (heat wrapping the parts, and heat blaket and heat shield as well)
-Stillen ground effects painted and installed
-Heritage Grill painted and installed
-Autometer dual pod with AEM digital boost and fuel pressure white faced gauges
-Knight Rider light scanner in the "mailslight" (can choose between a red and blue color, or run both). This is more for car shows obviously.
-ADM dual fuel pump system
-Carbon White vinyl wrapping most interior pieces such as the sterring wheel trim, guage cluster trim, door panels, dash trim, and shifter bezel.
-Carbon Black vinyl wrapping the side mirrors in a unique pattern (not the whole mirror), as well as the side mirror bezels.
-SRP black/silver racing pedals
That's gonna be schweeeeet. Once you get that Turbo honed in what boost are you gonna run? I assume this will get you in the high 500's for RWHP!!

I have to stay NA for now as this is my daily driver and don't have a beater as a backup. I intend to do a complete cam pkg and perhaps some head work in the near future though. I wanna hear that nasty idle lopey sound along with the long tube's!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:24 PM   #2252
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by camar00t View Post
That's gonna be schweeeeet. Once you get that Turbo honed in what boost are you gonna run? I assume this will get you in the high 500's for RWHP!!

I have to stay NA for now as this is my daily driver and don't have a beater as a backup. I intend to do a complete cam pkg and perhaps some head work in the near future though. I wanna hear that nasty idle lopey sound along with the long tube's!
Thanks man! I hope so too. I'm excited to have my first car with forced induction.

I am shooting for 600rwhp since I won't be starving for fuel. The stock boost is just under 8 pounds. If I need to, I'll tell have them increase the boost a bit, as lack of fuel won't be a problem at all with the new fuel system. I think I want to be at no more than 600, as I am afraid I'll blow the bottom end a new one. However, this car is treated very well under daily driving. I only whomp on it a bit every now and then. So, i may be on the safe side, but with forced induction, there's a risk regardless. This is my daily driver, so I need it in working condition, lol. I may try to buy a 2000-3000 dollar pile of shitaki mushrooms to drive around every day. That way my camaro won't get too much mileage, and I'll designate it a weekend warrior.

Yeah, that may be next for me as well. I LOVE the sound of a cammed camaro, especially with long tubes. Your car will sound amazing man! I can't wait to hear it down the road.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #2253
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Everyone welcome our newest HT5 member ( camarOOt )
Nice ride!!! And best color IMO!!!

We may be up for cruising Sunday!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:58 PM   #2254
camar00t
SoCal HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
Nice ride!!! And best color IMO!!!

We may be up for cruising Sunday!
Thanks! We have "rare" Camaro's now that IBM has been removed due to the Japan quake/tsunami.