Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 10-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #2577
Cal's bee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Sorry for missing the meet but had to get LED rings on the foglights working. finished on Sunday morning. It came out pretty good.
It was a software thing. I recommend nightowl. I emailed them on Saturday and they answered in an hour. It fixed the issue.
Cal's bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:53 PM   #2578
Green Machine 2010

Drives: 2010 LT Camaro
ATTENTION!!!
Phastek is having a open house on Saturday November 14th in Houston. I know that is a little bit of a drive for us but it's worth it because everything will be 10% off that day at the Phastek warehouse! There have already been a lot of vendors that have said they will be there. There is a list of vendors on the Phastek open house thread. This will be a really cool event and I hope that we can plan ahead and get a decent group up there!
Green Machine 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:36 PM   #2579
Green Machine 2010

I will be leaving for the H-Town Camaro vs. Mustang show tomorrow at 2pm. Let me know if anyone wants to cruise to Houston with me.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:03 PM   #2580
Green Machine 2010

Camaro vs. Mustangs was a lot of fun I think that we ended up losing by 11 cars. There was a great turn out though I'm not sure on an exact number but the parking lot at the factory was completely full! Really great day this is one we will have to get together and come to next year! I'll post pics later!
Old 10-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #2581
MD LF SS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Machine 2010 View Post
Camaro vs. Mustangs was a lot of fun I think that we ended up losing by 11 cars. There was a great turn out though I'm not sure on an exact number but the parking lot at the factory was completely full! Really great day this is one we will have to get together and come to next year! I'll post pics later!

Thanks for attending. Sorry we only talked for a few. Hope you will join us with more camaro friends next year

Sent from my AGM 2013 SS/RS
MD LF SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:39 PM   #2582
T-Rae

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
ATTENTION!!!
Phastek is having a open house on Saturday November 14th in Houston. I know that is a little bit of a drive for us but it's worth it because everything will be 10% off that day at the Phastek warehouse! There have already been a lot of vendors that have said they will be there. There is a list of vendors on the Phastek open house thread. This will be a really cool event and I hope that we can plan ahead and get a decent group up there!
Sounds fun and expensive, lol! Maybe can do!
Old 10-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #2583
T-Rae

Hi all,

Our regularly scheduled meet was supposed to be today. I think I’ll take a rain check.

There are two upcoming car shows, I hope to make both. Please let me know if you’re interested so we can plan accordingly.

Until next time, everyone stay safe and dry!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Oct Car Shows.pdf (1.06 MB, 53 views)
Old 10-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #2584
T-Rae

Friday Car Show Moved to Thursday

Hey all,
The Friday car show has been moved to Thursday due to possible rain out on Friday. Don't forget this is for a really good cause the East Texas Crisis Center. Let's show our support. I plan to get there around 5:00 and can save a spot or two if you can't there until a little later. Just let me know me so we can plan accordingly..

2133 Grande Blvd. "Texas National Bank" the bank with the blue roof.....Show is Benefiting a Great Cause East Texas Crisis Center.Parking will start at 4:00 p.m. Show starts at 5:00 p.m. along with Free Supper for everyone that comes with you, Award show starts at 7:00 p.m.
Entry fee is $20.00 All proceed go to E.T.C.C.
Games for the kiddos,have them in costume if they want.50/50 ticket sells and door prizes..
The Theme for the show is the 20's & 30's.
Zip code for those with GPS is 75703 Tyler,Texas
Special Prize for the Best Dress Halloween Couple for that era..
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Car Show 10-29.pdf (509.5 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by T-Rae; 10-26-2015 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo
T-Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:19 PM   #2585
Green Machine 2010

Wish I could go.... my car got rear-ended so it's in the shop at the moment hopefully I get it back soon.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:21 PM   #2586
mySSt

Drives: '11 SS M6, '14 SS 1LE, '17 SS 1LE
Quote:
Wish I could go.... my car got rear-ended so it's in the shop at the moment hopefully I get it back soon.
Say it isn't so!

'11 CGM SS M6 ordered in 3/11, '14 BRM SS 1LE from stock in 10/13 & '17 HBM SS 1LE in 11/16 - all from BeckyD!!
mySSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:43 PM   #2587
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Quote:
Good to hear itll be fixed! No camaro club is complete without a synergy green.

Hey gang, it's been a while! Ive been crazy busy all summer, but there is good news... im moving to whitehouse next March. The new plants we were going to be opening have been halted due to gas prices, so im gonna get comfortable. Now i wont have an 1+ hour drive for meets.

One more item: we've been invited to tour Mast Motorsports' facility in Nacogdoches. If you don't know who they are they're internationally renowned LS engine mad scientists. It took ten minutes to hear back from them after casually mentioning to an employee's spouse that it would be a cool experience. They basically love the idea of a bunch of Camaros parked outside, so they would be getting something out of it too. Tyersa, ill pm you contact info and if y'all are interested y'all can figure out what date would work best for everyone.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:04 PM   #2588
T-Rae

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post

Hey gang, it's been a while! Ive been crazy busy all summer, but there is good news... im moving to whitehouse next March. The new plants we were going to be opening have been halted due to gas prices, so im gonna get comfortable. Now i wont have an 1+ hour drive for meets.

One more item: we've been invited to tour Mast Motorsports' facility in Nacogdoches. If you don't know who they are they're internationally renowned LS engine mad scientists. It took ten minutes to hear back from them after casually mentioning to an employee's spouse that it would be a cool experience. They basically love the idea of a bunch of Camaros parked outside, so they would be getting something out of it too. Tyersa, ill pm you contact info and if y'all are interested y'all can figure out what date would work best for everyone.
sounds great!
Old 10-28-2015, 09:03 PM   #2589
mySSt

Drives: '11 SS M6, '14 SS 1LE, '17 SS 1LE
Quote:

Great to hear you will be closer! Mast tour is an excellent idea!

'11 CGM SS M6 ordered in 3/11, '14 BRM SS 1LE from stock in 10/13 & '17 HBM SS 1LE in 11/16 - all from BeckyD!!
mySSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:18 PM   #2590
Green Machine 2010

Quote:

That would be awesome!!!!