Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 12-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #15
Rigzo510

Drives: 2012 Camaro Ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theitalianflip View Post
Dude, I think I saw you driving yesterday on the corner of Newark blvd and mayhews landing. I was walking and saw a blacked out camaro ss and it sounded really, really mean. It didn't have the a7x sticker tho. Maybe it was you.
yea that was me! lol
Old 12-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #16
theitalianflip

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1le Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigzo510 View Post
yea that was me! lol
You must live close to me because I see you all the time.

2014 2SS 1LE summit white
theitalianflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #17
Rigzo510

Quote:
Originally Posted by theitalianflip View Post
You must live close to me because I see you all the time.
Oh really? In your car or on foot? I don't think I've ever seen your car here lol we're gunna have to link up and go cruising or something one of these days if you're right around the corner
Old 12-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #18
Rigzo510

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducq View Post
Hey! Might be talking about me with the black/orange camaro and deathbat logo on my back windshield lol, I lived in fremont all my life and haven't ran into rosetti although many of my friends have. I drive around fremont with my cam and cutouts open everyday with no trouble yet. I don't know about many meets in the area, never knew about this canniness meet, and some people meet up by Krispy Kreme in union city Friday or Saturday nights but some guys are a little sketchy lookin
Dude your car is what made me get the cam and magnaflow exhaust lol herd you somewhere in Fremont I think and somehow found a youtube video of your car, badass ride bro
Old 12-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #19
theitalianflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigzo510 View Post
Oh really? In your car or on foot? I don't think I've ever seen your car here lol we're gunna have to link up and go cruising or something one of these days if you're right around the corner
I was actually on foot walking to the grocery outlet, I just live a block from there. You might not have seen my car because I've only had it 2 months. Ya we should all link up at Suju's coffee or something one of these days.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:01 AM   #20
theitalianflip

Quote:
Hey! Might be talking about me with the black/orange camaro and deathbat logo on my back windshield lol, I lived in fremont all my life and haven't ran into rosetti although many of my friends have. I drive around fremont with my cam and cutouts open everyday with no trouble yet. I don't know about many meets in the area, never knew about this canniness meet, and some people meet up by Krispy Kreme in union city Friday or Saturday nights but some guys are a little sketchy lookin
I use to see a black camaro with the big death bat symbol on the back windshield. It sounded really mean too.

Ya I try and not go to meets with sketchy people. I have found a few cool people from the subaru community that meet up every wed night at twinkle in Fremont. They let me chill with them, but it's kind of awkward because my car is nothing like theirs. (They don't know much about American cars)

Old 12-22-2013, 03:03 AM   #21
ducq

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3 blck w/ IOM
Hah good stuff rigz, I definitely love the cam sound, I'll have to hear yours someday. I try to stay away from sujus it's always crawling with cops lol. Speaking of mayhews, you guys ever used to see a grey camaro v6 with funny logos and stickers on it? Well I'm pretty sure that guy got rid of it and got a challenger and made it looks ridiculously tacky with stickers and stuff, lol just saw him earlier this week.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #22
theitalianflip

Quote:
Hah good stuff rigz, I definitely love the cam sound, I'll have to hear yours someday. I try to stay away from sujus it's always crawling with cops lol. Speaking of mayhews, you guys ever used to see a grey camaro v6 with funny logos and stickers on it? Well I'm pretty sure that guy got rid of it and got a challenger and made it looks ridiculously tacky with stickers and stuff, lol just saw him earlier this week.
Ya Suju's does have a lot of cops, I think it's where they hang out for a break. Ya that guy with that challenger lives just down the street from me. I kind if feel bad for his car because he riced out a cool car lol. Where would be a good place to meet up? As long as it's just a few people meeting up and we don't act crazy, most Fremont or Newark PD won't care.

Old 12-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #23
Rigzo510

Quote:
Yeah the one that had "fun" and "awesome" in chrome letters with a ridiculous ricer wing on it? Haha man I hated seeing that car good thing he went to a challenger now. Sujus is always with cops I try to stay off Thornton as much as I could
Old 12-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #24
theitalianflip

Where would you guys think is a good place to meet up? Also what days work best for you?

Old 12-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #25
ducq

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3 blck w/ IOM
Maybe somewhere at automall? I try to stay out of newark I've been pulled over atleast 3 times. I'm off work fr-sat, work m-th off by 5pm.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #26
Rigzo510

Quote:
Maybe somewhere at automall? I try to stay out of newark I've been pulled over atleast 3 times. I'm off work fr-sat, work m-th off by 5pm.
Yeah I was thinking that too, we could set something up in the parking lots for more camaros to come too if anything. I work mon-sat and off by 5. What did they pull you over for if you don't mind me asking? Everytime I get next to a cop here I try to coast around in neutral to not make that much noise lol

Last edited by Rigzo510; 12-22-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Rigzo510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #27
theitalianflip

I'm scared of cops because of my tint lol. How about a Monday night around 7pm? We could meet at tap x?

Old 12-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #28
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Fremont is tainted to most people because of Officer Rosetti before he retired. People still spread rumors that he works per diem. When I was still in San Mateo, I went to fremont maybe twice for a meet. I'd go to hayward or oakland before fremont.
Come on over then , chocolate , wine , coffee , tea .
And most of all NO Officer Rosetti , he went fishing ,
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote