Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 08-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #15
firestone_ss

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
im not sure if the check engine light is a bulb or led, it sounds like they did have it working so its probably not a bulb issue, I have had vehicles with this issue that had corrupt pcm drivers in this circuit and needed a pcm replacement, that being said it seems to me this should be an easy check with access the the I/P panel to see if signal is at the bulb if not then your into wiring or module issues and my money would be on a defective module. Hope you ahave your answer sooner than later and keep us posted.
firestone_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:59 PM   #16
2013 Camaro SS 1LE

Drives: Chevy Camaro SS
Has any one Figured out why their car is throwing the P0650 code I have a 2013 SS 1LE and I’m getting the same code having a hell of a time trying to figure out what the reason is I have checked all the wiring it checked out good I have also put in a new gauge cluster that was not the problem either checked all the fuses and replaced every single one still not the problem all the monitors run but still throws the P0650 code 😔🤷🏼*♂️ If someone has figured it out please let me know thanks it’s driving me nuts wouldn’t be such a big deal if I wasn’t living in California but my car needs to pass smog so it is a big deal... thanks guys
2013 Camaro SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:20 PM   #17
Mouse330

Drives: 2011 2SS, 2006 GMC Sierra
Here’s some testing for that code
Attached Images

Mouse330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 05:36 PM   #18
H8Rain

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2SS
Reviving an old thread. I am having the no CEL at start up and can’t pass inspection. I’ve followed the test procedure above and I’m up to the last step with no light. I’m to the point of testing at the X104 connector and I for the life of me can to figure out where this connector is.

Anyone know where the X104 connector is and have any updates to this issue. I’m to the point where I think it’s a ECM issue but that seems so odd.
H8Rain is offline   Reply With Quote