Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #15
snaphappy

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS2/RS LS3
Oh please post tons of pics and vids when you get that beauty!!! Anything about the new Recaros attracts a ton of attention!
snaphappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #16
MrStarhouse

Drives: Opel GT 2008 (Now Sold)
Hi Macina,

Where do you get this stuff in Sweden. Or is it on-line from US, or Dahlhems, or something else. I'm in the same situation as you in Sweden but haven't found any good local supplier.

Is the wheel a ZL1 one?
Old 10-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #17
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
[QUOTE=MrStarhouse;7062123]Hi Macina,

Where do you get this stuff in Sweden. Or is it on-line from US, or Dahlhems, or something else. I'm in the same situation as you in Sweden but haven't found any good local supplier.

Ive looked around a bit here in sweden but the prices are insane, so I've ordered everything from the states..

No, thats the 1le wheel and shift knob/boot. I wanted the stone white stitching and the SS logo.
Where in Sweden are you?

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk 2
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #18
MrStarhouse

Drives: Opel GT 2008 (Now Sold)
[QUOTE=Macina;7062248]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarhouse View Post
Hi Macina,

Ive looked around a bit here in sweden but the prices are insane, so I've ordered everything from the states..

No, thats the 1le wheel and shift knob/boot. I wanted the stone white stitching and the SS logo.
Where in Sweden are you?

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk 2
I'm In Örebro,

So from where in the states do you get your things? Some place with good policy for international shipping I guess.

BTW, I'm the swede from another post waiting for my May delivery of the yellow coupe :-)
Old 10-04-2013, 09:30 AM   #19
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
Ah! I thought I recognized your name..
I have ordered from a variety of vendors. Headers from racing parts depot, cai from rdp motorsports, sct x3 tuner from a person here on the forum, steering wheel knob/boot from gen5diy. But now when im a little wiser I would recommend apex and gen5diy! The prices and shipping cost from them are hard to beat! I will buy all my new parts from there! When you find something interesting you want, send a msg to Apex Chase here on the forum and ask for a quote with shipping and you will be surprised! I'm going to order the stainless works retro chambered cat back from them next month. Sooo nice sound!
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macina View Post
Getting so excited, looking at my mods but I got no car! Car arrives in march, before that a sct x3 and a stainless works retro chambered catback will join the modpile on the floor!
Congrats!

I know the anxiety is high, but it will be delivered to you in no time. Can't wait to see pictures .

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #21
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macina View Post
Getting so excited, looking at my mods but I got no car! Car arrives in march, before that a sct x3 and a stainless works retro chambered catback will join the modpile on the floor!
Now that's what we call The Stockholm Síndrome
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote