Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-16-2016, 01:44 PM   #15
camarosspower

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
I'll probably go. I might have to check out the free dyno
camarosspower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:33 AM   #16
hazy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
HP is having a thing tonight...starts at 10! Not real sure what they're going to be doing, but I'll be there!

I know the shop has a less than stellar rep on here now, but hey...I'm not getting my car worked on, just checking out the sights and sounds - they have a good lot for that

if you see a black '11 SS covered in pollen wearing graphite MRR 228s, come say hi!!
hazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #17
HOU_TX_SS

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
HP is having a thing tonight...starts at 10! Not real sure what they're going to be doing, but I'll be there!

I know the shop has a less than stellar rep on here now, but hey...I'm not getting my car worked on, just checking out the sights and sounds - they have a good lot for that

if you see a black '11 SS covered in pollen wearing graphite MRR 228s, come say hi!!
Id like to go to this as its local. They should give me free shit since I "donated" $350 buck for a shit tune. They have a nice facility though
Fully Built 416ci / Procharger F1X / Century Built 4L80 / ZL1 Differential / Alky Control Meth /Circle D Triple Disk / ID1300s / Fore Innovations Return / Kooks Full Exhaust / Holley HiRam / e85 / 15in Conversion on Forgestar Beadlocks / Tuner: Pat G
HOU_TX_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:57 AM   #18
hazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU_TX_SS View Post
Id like to go to this as its local. They should give me free shit since I "donated" $350 buck for a shit tune. They have a nice facility though
Well if you see a tall, skinny, bearded goof wearing glasses, come say hi! Not sure when I'll be arriving, but it'll hopefully be before 11.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #19
HOU_TX_SS

Quote:
Well if you see a tall, skinny, bearded goof wearing glasses, come say hi! Not sure when I'll be arriving, but it'll hopefully be before 11.
ha. Will do. I just looked it up and it shows to be tomorrow as well as the KP Racing meet. There is a GTR meet at Bone Daddys in webster tonight and a dyno meet at racecraft tech.
Fully Built 416ci / Procharger F1X / Century Built 4L80 / ZL1 Differential / Alky Control Meth /Circle D Triple Disk / ID1300s / Fore Innovations Return / Kooks Full Exhaust / Holley HiRam / e85 / 15in Conversion on Forgestar Beadlocks / Tuner: Pat G
Old 03-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #20
hazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU_TX_SS View Post
ha. Will do. I just looked it up and it shows to be tomorrow as well as the KP Racing meet. There is a GTR meet at Bone Daddys in webster tonight and a dyno meet at racecraft tech.
here's what they have on their FB for tonight - i think it's a last minute thing...

"Hp2K meet 3/17/16 10 pm . 1419 Vander wilt lane, Katy , Texas, 77449. Been out the last couple nights looking for some good cars. Plenty of room. No police, private gate. Right next to I10 and 99 for whoever wants to play for some Benjamin's"
Old 03-18-2016, 01:45 PM   #21
HOU_TX_SS

Quote:
here's what they have on their FB for tonight - i think it's a last minute thing...

"Hp2K meet 3/17/16 10 pm . 1419 Vander wilt lane, Katy , Texas, 77449. Been out the last couple nights looking for some good cars. Plenty of room. No police, private gate. Right next to I10 and 99 for whoever wants to play for some Benjamin's"
Did you go? We didnt get back in until 4:30am. long night.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:49 AM   #22
hazy

hahah I didn't go to HP for their Thurs night event - me and a pal with a modded Vette trolled I-10 and bw8 for a few hours. Over at bw/westheimer was a madhouse. I think me and him split ways at about 2am on Thurs and I was DYING on Friday. Wife and I hit up KP Racing's dyno night Fri for a bit, then trolled the streets a bit more.

Finally ended the weekend at Baytown watching some of the races on Sat with both wife, and aforementioned Vette buddy.

It was a helluva weekend, and I can't wait for next year! I won a few, and lost a few. Grand time.