Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 02-16-2016, 08:36 AM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzyk01 View Post
I'm sure it's in here somewhere but is there an update for the stock MyLink in a 2013? This thing is glitchy as hell.

Thanks for any info.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, krazzyk01. We understand how displeasing this Infotainment concern could be when driving your Camaro, and we are happy to look into any possible updates. Please send us a private message with your VIN, if interested!

Steph B
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:34 AM   #16
rwhxk3
S1N1STR

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
What would be really nice is if you could actually do an update YOURSELF without having to take it to a dealer and waste your time sitting there waiting on them to do a 5-10 minute update to your software. Every other software in the world provides updates online. Apple doesn't make me take my iMac to the Apple Store to update OSX!!!!
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:01 AM   #17
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS RS 1LE
Wow. I've not been getting any notifications that someone has responded to this thread!

PM sent to Customer Care.

Thanks for all the information.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:10 PM   #18
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, krazzyk01. We understand how displeasing this Infotainment concern could be when driving your Camaro, and we are happy to look into any possible updates. Please send us a private message with your VIN, if interested!

Steph B
Chevrolet Customer Care
Here's the reply I from Chevrolet Customer Care (after waiting 3 days) to a PM I sent about a MyLink upgrade for my car. What kind of BS customer care service is this ...is this just a scam to get people to go to the dealer for a service !

Hi Steph B, I have a '13 SS Non-NAV vin# (redacted) Can you please let me know what the latest version is for my car. Thanks, Mike

"Thank you for reaching out to us with this question, Mike.

Unfortunately, we are unable to see what the most current MyLink version is as we do not have the resources available to do so. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I would suggest contacting your dealership as they would be in the best position to provide this information. If you would like, I can certainly reach out to them on your behalf to facilitate a service visit. Feel free to send us your full contact information, current mileage, VIN, and preferred dealership if this is of interest to you"

Kindly, Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:02 AM   #19
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS RS 1LE
In a nut shell, that's all they've done for me up to this point as well. I'm hoping by having GM Customer Service set this up and follow it there might actually be a little more motivation to actually deal with my issues. Maybe,...I hope...We'll see.

CS is helping to get the dealer look into more issues than just the radio software.