Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
ChevyPartsPlus

Drives: Camaro, Silverado
d69chris: Your point regarding the categories is noted and the process has begun to implement that feature. Regarding pricing and service, we're not going to malign another vendor. We simply encourage people to search the Camaro5 forums and the internet and make their own informed decisions. With that in mind, please don't "thread-jack" a discussion away from the topic "Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences: Chevy Parts Plus". Feel free to start a thread about the quality of price and service from your preferred vendor.
ChevyPartsPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #16
Soundwave

Drives: Camaro SS(2)/RS
Especially when dealing with car parts, it's hard to find stand up guys. There's nothing worse than waiting for something in the mail, or even worse waiting for something in the mail with no information. Cary helped me out a bunch and is A+ in customer service. The guy called me, PMed me, and emailed me anytime I had questions or concerns. DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #17
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Nothing but good to say about these guys and Cary, has been there for me at times I surely thought I would have to wait for the next business day for a response but he was right there to answer my questions. Fast shipping and detailed info on your item from invoice to expected arrival time and method of shipping.
I will do business with them again for sure.

Thanks Cary and Chevy Parts Plus!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #18
ChevyPartsPlus

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! We're doing our best to earn your business and keep you up to date on the latest GM products!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #19
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
Chevy Parts Plus

I ordered some interior door panels from CPP this last week and had nothing but great customer service. My product was here two days before they said it was going to be arriving. I even had a wrong address that got submitted to UPS and CPP was able to get the problem corrected and my product in my hands fast. They were easy to deal with on the phone and the internet ordering was even faster! I will do more of my OEM part upgrades through these guys!
firefighter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #20
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
Thumbs up

My wife has called me three times this week excited because of the help she's getting from Cary and the deals she's gotten. Seems she's doing some shopping for my birthday next week. I have no clue what she's bought, but today her exact words were "Cary is my new best friend!" I'm all for it, if she's happy, i'll be landing some new mods!

I honestly think chevypartsplus.com is the ONLY place we'll be shopping. Stuff is here the next day. Last order from gmpartsdirect.com took a month and a half to be fulfilled.

So, Cary, thank you prematurely, I am sure i'll be thanking you again next wednesday too!
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #21
ChevyPartsPlus

Ummmm... Errrr... I can't say anything at this time except that your wife sounds very nice and that both our wives have the same first name spelled differently.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #22
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
Talking Follow-up, chevypartsplus.com

So now that my birthday has come and gone, my wife was willing to part with some of the details of her experience with Cary and chevypartsplus.com. All i can say is WOW, and thank you! Cary and team was more than able to give her great customer service (incredible customer service for this day and age!). Every thing ordered was here incredibly fast, the communication from the vendor on pricing and availability was superb. And she said to tell the forum that CPP.com had hands down the best prices out there - bar none.

So, what did i nab? Defenderworx Billit Auto shifter, Side Vent inserts, chrome bow ties and fender flare/splash guards. Shifter and vents were installed on Wednesday, the other stuff is being added this weekend. She (the car) already looks amazing. I also got a slew of other Camaro themed accessories (the camaro laptop bag out there is awesome!).

Long story short, we're done looking for other vendors when it comes to first party and GM authorized stuff; if Cary can get it, he has our business. Period.

Cary - thank you for making the chore of shopping for me and the experience so great for Marcie. Most resellers don't go the extra mile for customers the way you did, and i appreciate it more than you'll ever know...

-ryan
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
ChevyPartsPlus

With the addition of iTrader (vendor rating) to the Camaro5 forum, we would like you to rate us when you have a moment. If you have not had a perfect experience with your purchase I would ask that you contact me so that I can correct the issue.

Happy Motoring!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #24
Mass SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS
These guys are awesome to deal with.I ordered console gauges,PDIM, and steering wheel controls and everything was perfect.After ordering I emailed to request that he ship the day of the order so I'd have the parts for the coming weekend.Cary called right away to respond and sent parts right out.He even called me after delivery to be sure my parts were received correctly.Their communication is above and beyond!
Mass SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Just get my Dale Jr spoiler, already, lol They do keep you informed about products which is very nice.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #26
Camo81

Drives: '10 2SS Ylw RS w/ BlkRallys
Just wondering if shipping to Canada is available?
Camo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:06 PM   #27
teecee

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
Just as a follow-up to this thread, it does not appear that this internet store is available. At least I could not locate it.
teecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:18 PM   #28
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
7 year old thread Batman.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote