Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2019, 05:22 PM   #267
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
Don't believe it, they got you convinced. Think of it like the imaginary Big Foot, is it out there? Maybe....are they quicker? Maybe. regardless of what they boast about the stock L99 is a unresponsive dog.
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:38 PM   #268
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
Don't believe it, they got you convinced. Think of it like the imaginary Big Foot, is it out there? Maybe....are they quicker? Maybe. regardless of what they boast about the stock L99 is a unresponsive dog.

A grown ass man taking marching orders from another idiot that is now acting just like the people he was previously calling out. You know 152LTRockin, it's a shame. While you have always been a little crazy, it was cool because their was sort of an innocent and happy vibe to you at first. I never knocked you for being what seemed like genuine excitement about your ride.

But now you get caught up in all that V6 vs V8 crap, get bitter and butthurt, and act EXACTLY like the biggest idiot on the forums. Not even a little unique to mix things up. Just the same damn person copying the same tired lines word for word. Complaining about immature 8 year olds in other threads...So this pretty much makes all you say worth absolutely zero now. So embarrassing man - Grow a pair. You are exactly the person that you and Gringo complain about.

My hope is you and Gringo make it on everyone else on the forums ignore list. This way the both of you can spend all the time you want and be alone together at last, crying to each other in soft embrace about the big meanies and their loud cars.
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:44 PM   #269
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Well everyone has a opinion, I have mine. TY I'm not butt hurt etc and I can't say why I can truly state about the L99 but its true compared to MY v6 Camaro. Lots of L99s running around here.............
Old 06-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #270
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
i guess my buddys 2014 SS is slower than my V6 then? sorry,but im not drinking that coolaid.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:18 PM   #271
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

I didn't say slower, I just stated the truth. My car is dam even to a point with a l99. Now you and everyone on here can bitch and twist and say NO NO NO but I say YES YES YES. And this is where It ends, I'm not posting up anymore crap about v6-v8 its ridicules to me. The only reason I stated what I did was I honestly heard enough and I know better. Like I said a long time ago I've owned 6 LS1 cars, none NONE could stay with my v6 Camaro no way no how impossible the only thing that might happen is is the LS1 might catch up to it above 75mph but I don't think so the Camaro would be long gone. Now on to l99 cars, I can't say here what I know because of the rules and will not stir up any more sheet. Ty sorry if I pissed you off, truly I like you all.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #272
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
I didn't say slower, I just stated the truth. My car is dam even to a point with a l99. Now you and everyone on here can bitch and twist and say NO NO NO but I say YES YES YES. And this is where It ends, I'm not posting up anymore crap about v6-v8 its ridicules to me. The only reason I stated what I did was I honestly heard enough and I know better. Like I said a long time ago I've owned 6 LS1 cars, none NONE could stay with my v6 Camaro no way no how impossible the only thing that might happen is is the LS1 might catch up to it above 75mph but I don't think so the Camaro would be long gone. Now on to l99 cars, I can't say here what I know because of the rules and will not stir up any more sheet. Ty sorry if I pissed you off, truly I like you all.
Why is it with you that somewhere from the obscure shadows there’s always I know about this and I’ve been around that but I can’t talk about it? you never ever share your “enlightened knowledge” with the rest of us? I’ve noticed this in a few of your posts now. Is that because it’s all bullshit? Me thinks so.
And no I’m not afraid of you or your car sorry to bust your ego bubble.

Redcoats1976, you are good honest dude.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #273
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Oh yeah unresponsive dog was way over the top, let me rephrase It has poor response compared to the v6. At least compared to MY v6. Mine is NOW GONE no BS, today it lost traction @45mph and went sideways<unintentional
Old 06-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #274
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Why is it with you that somewhere from the obscure shadows there’s always I know about this and I’ve been around that but I can’t talk about it? you never ever share your “enlightened knowledge” with the rest of us? I’ve noticed this in a few of your posts now. Is that because it’s all bullshit? Me thinks so.
And no I’m not afraid of you or your car sorry to bust your ego bubble.

Redcoats1976, you are good honest dude.
See and you wonder why I heard enough BS. I tell like it is, you don't believe it I DON"T CARE.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #275
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
See and you wonder why I heard enough BS. I tell like it is, you don't believe it I DON"T CARE.
Keep kicking the can it’s ok...
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:38 PM   #276
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
Well everyone has a opinion, I have mine. TY I'm not butt hurt etc and I can't say why I can truly state about the L99 but its true compared to MY v6 Camaro. Lots of L99s running around here.............

Yeah man, I get that. I would never try to dissuade you or anyone else from giving their true opinion on things. But is that really your true opinion? Really? Or is that a way to stick it to the assholes that have been been V6 bashing around here lately? Because Gringo says it, it must be true, right? Or does Gringo get the shit he does around here because he has been acting like the L99 hating fool that he is for quite some time now?

Because if it's the latter, you are also insulting a large group of really good people here that do not agree with the V6 hate that goes on in this forum. Frankly, it is all a bunch of garbage and is doing nothing but turning this place into a troll haven.

Look, I'm just saying you seem like a good dude, really. A bit crazy at times, but who the hell isn't? Nothing wrong with a bit of personality, right? But don't fall into the trap. Most of us L99 and V8 guys are not like some of the others you have bumped into here, and you certainly have a right to get pissed off or 'butthurt' as I said earlier, because I sure as hell would too. To most of us, these cars are a part of us. I worked my ass off to get my 'sluggish, unreliable, and ticking lifter'd' L99 Camaro. So yeah, we take it personally when people like Gringo or whoever say stupid stuff. Most of us also understand that the V6 guys would feel the same way if some meathead with an L99/LS3 ragged on their ride. There has always been playful ragging on each other, but I have never seen it like it is now, and it sucks. This is a great and helpful community of like minded people that share a love for all things Camaro.

As my girl Nancy Reagan used to say: "Just say no to Gringo"
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI

Last edited by InFiD3ViL; 06-13-2019 at 08:07 PM.
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:58 PM   #277
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

You can't comprehend what I have BUT I've driven plenty of what you have. If you want to banter back and forth its tit for tat. There is nothing more to say because we have said it all. BUT YOU<meaning all of you WILL CONTINUE TO POST UP CRAP you can't help yourselves. Its some kind of weird you can't say that about my car that 8 year olds fight about truly. AND YOU ALL SUCKED ME INTO IT>

GOOD BYE
Old 06-13-2019, 07:33 PM   #278
KenKat

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
i guess my buddys 2014 SS is slower than my V6 then? sorry,but im not drinking that coolaid.
It is, because 400hp and 410 pound feet of torque is slower than 335hp and 285 pound feet of torque. To hell with the laws of physics I say...everyone knows Newton was a fraud, it’s been proven.
KenKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #279
StingrayblueSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Mcdonalds doesn't pay much does it ?
Nope but he loves the attention.
Attached Images

StingrayblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:24 PM   #280
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
You lost the room with the comment of your v6 being on par with an l99. Its stupid idiotic posts like this that give you the back lash your deserve. Understand everything you post has already been proven to be bullshit years ago here. You are about 8 years late to the party. No you're v6 will not run with a v8... and yes there are a ton of stock or modded l99 owners on this forum that will drag that boney old ass of yours down the track without giving it a second thought. Stop posting bullshit.

Last edited by rontammy0; 06-14-2019 at 08:55 AM.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote