Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2016, 11:29 AM   #28687
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris2828 View Post
I placed an order in my state of NJ I want to know where the process of the car is currently at ? Thank you !!
Becky needs the order number to look it up.. You can get this from your dealer.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

Old 07-13-2016, 11:45 AM   #28688
RicSimonis

Drives: '17 2SS H50 Vert
Quote:
I placed an order in my state of NJ I want to know where the process of the car is currently at ? Thank you !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundhogSS View Post
Becky needs the order number to look it up.. You can get this from your dealer.
to Camaro6.
Have a read here.

It's a great place to start.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM   #28689
BCKTLST

Drives: 2017
Let me start by saying that I did not order my Camaro through Becky. PLEASE DON'T BEAT UP ON ME UNTIL YOU READ ON.

Because of some circumstances that Becky and I have discussed, I had to stay with a certain dealer and Becky agreed with that.

I placed my order for a 2017 50th Anniversary SS2 back in mid May, and it just finally moved to level 3300 today and looking at a TPW of 7/25. As I said, I could not switch dealerships, and one of the hardest things was watching other people place orders WITH Becky, weeks after I placed mine with the other dealer, and her orders being delivered before mine even got accepted. Even though most of the updates Becky gave me weekly were not good updates, still showing 1100, at least it was an update. That is more of an update than I received from my dealer. What Becky understands and most dealers don't, is that even a bad update is better than NO update at all because the silence is what drives us crazy. Seems like alot of dealers don't want to have to deal with us after we place the order until it comes in and they collect that payday.

I have to say to everyone that is new to this forum, if you are looking for a new Camaro, want your questions answered, want no BS in the ordering, tracking, and receiving of it...THEN CALL BECKY! You wont be sorry if you do, but I am sure you will end up sorry if you don't.

If you go through her you will not be in the same boat that I am. It will be over 3 1/2 months from the time I placed my order until I receive it and if it had not been for Becky, I would have probably just cancelled my order all together. Even though I did not place the order through Becky, her and I have spoke on the phone a couple times and she has given me weekly updates during the long wait. She has treated me better than my own dealer has.

Becky you are top shelf in your field..thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Howdy!

3300 Status TPW 7/25

....Moving Up....Look'n Good!...

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:01 PM   #28690
Kaizer_911

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anniversary Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCKTLST View Post
Let me start by saying that I did not order my Camaro through Becky. PLEASE DON'T BEAT UP ON ME UNTIL YOU READ ON.

Because of some circumstances that Becky and I have discussed, I had to stay with a certain dealer and Becky agreed with that.

I placed my order for a 2017 50th Anniversary SS2 back in mid May, and it just finally moved to level 3300 today and looking at a TPW of 7/25. As I said, I could not switch dealerships, and one of the hardest things was watching other people place orders WITH Becky, weeks after I placed mine with the other dealer, and her orders being delivered before mine even got accepted. Even though most of the updates Becky gave me weekly were not good updates, still showing 1100, at least it was an update. That is more of an update than I received from my dealer. What Becky understands and most dealers don't, is that even a bad update is better than NO update at all because the silence is what drives us crazy. Seems like alot of dealers don't want to have to deal with us after we place the order until it comes in and they collect that payday.

I have to say to everyone that is new to this forum, if you are looking for a new Camaro, want your questions answered, want no BS in the ordering, tracking, and receiving of it...THEN CALL BECKY! You wont be sorry if you do, but I am sure you will end up sorry if you don't.

If you go through her you will not be in the same boat that I am. It will be over 3 1/2 months from the time I placed my order until I receive it and if it had not been for Becky, I would have probably just cancelled my order all together. Even though I did not place the order through Becky, her and I have spoke on the phone a couple times and she has given me weekly updates during the long wait. She has treated me better than my own dealer has.

Glad it's finally coming around for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3100 - 05/25/16 | 3300 - 05/28/16
3400 - 05/31/16 | 3800 - 06/14/16, #125 Built!
4200 - 06/29/16 | 5000 - 06/29/16
6000 - 07/08/16 | Club F1FTY
Old 07-13-2016, 12:30 PM   #28691
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous DK View Post

You're the best Becky. Definitely buying my next car from you and skipping all the headaches btw lol.

Have an awesome day!

My day has been Great .....
.......I've been really busy with deliveries...
.....Just the way I it!...

Hope Your Day is Awesome Too!

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:33 PM   #28692
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Good morning Becky. Could you check TKBSPT please?

Thanks.
Good Afternoon Richard

3400 Status TPW 6/27-

same as yesterday...

See you tomorrow!

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:35 PM   #28693
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Good Afternoon Richard

3400 Status TPW 6/27-

same as yesterday...

See you tomorrow!

Becky
Thanks. See you tomorrow.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

Old 07-13-2016, 12:36 PM   #28694
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vam5555 View Post
Hey Becky. If you get a chance, can you double check TPDCWC for me? Salesman says TPW of 8/1, just want to verify
Good Afternoon

3000 Status TPW 8/1

Name:  verified.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  24.1 KB

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:37 PM   #28695
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSimonis View Post
Really hoping it moves this week or early next.
I've got a trip to Louisville, KY planned for the last week of the month.

Piggybacking either way with delivery would be AWESOME!

Best laid plans and all...
................Me Too!
Name:  smiley-crossing-fingers.png
Views: 328
Size:  38.0 KB

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:38 PM   #28696
sub_ETCS_ret

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Becky can I get a 3300 ??

TNXWHV
Old 07-13-2016, 12:39 PM   #28697
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalls View Post
Ok, got the scoop. Earlier this week I got on my dealers ass about not having an allocation... Then the cancellation today. Looks like their "sister" store in a neighboring city had an allocation, to which they cancelled, and replaced the order through them. So all is well so far, until I get the new order number. Hopefully they can get the ball rolling this time. What a gigantic pain in the ass.

If this falls through, Becky will be getting my business, hands down. Ive had more help from her through these forums than my local dealership. Kind of mind blowing.

....just returned the pm..
I've been out if the office delivering a Stingray....

When you have the order number - Let's check...

...It would be... My Pleasure to Help..

becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #28698
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:

...to Camaro6..!

The Order Number is supplied by your dealer...

I need that ..in order to track it.

...for Your 1st Post!

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #28699
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCKTLST View Post

....Wow!
.....Thank You - For the Kind Words!...
...I am very Humbled & Appreciative
Name:  blush.png
Views: 317
Size:  42.4 KB

I understand the Anticipation - Excitement & Passion ...
and yes ....the Anxiety too...

....I am the Luckiest Person...to meet - so many Wonderful People...

.....Like ....YOU!

Becky
Old 07-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #28700
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Thanks. See you tomorrow.

Becky

Closed Thread

Tags
becky, beckyd, beckyd@jamesmartinchevy, beckyd@rodgerschevrolet