Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-19-2014, 06:10 PM   #2927
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
^ Makes me want VDI's

I don't know why but the Camaro seems like it suits them.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #2928
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
how did we get on to page two????
here is a pin I found to go with my car
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #2929
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps_green_rs View Post
Andrew J Garcia would love that.

Old 03-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #2930
Yippee38

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS, '02 SOM Firehawk
https://www.facebook.com/falkentire/...885804/?type=1
Old 03-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #2931
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
I'm back. Had a 2010 Synergy SE and moved to a Rally Yellow SS. Now I'm back in a very nice 2LT with only 15K miles. All of my friends love the new ride. It's eye candy to me. I'm so happy to be back in a SGM Camaro.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:32 PM   #2932
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrammer View Post
I'm back. Had a 2010 Synergy SE and moved to a Rally Yellow SS. Now I'm back in a very nice 2LT with only 15K miles. All of my friends love the new ride. It's eye candy to me. I'm so happy to be back in a SGM Camaro.

I HOPE you learned your lesson!!!

LOL (Welcome back)
Old 03-31-2014, 09:43 PM   #2933
jgasca

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
New to the forums, this is my 1st post other than my intro thread! I bleed green so the SGM was the only car for me!!

jgasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:32 AM   #2934
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps_green_rs View Post
Leave it to Gramps to resurrect this thread just when it looked like it was flat-lining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
What's with his new Facebook group that seems to keep changing names?
Oh, while I'm thinking about it; are you coming out west this Summer? I never heard if that was a for sure deal or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadew2lt View Post
I HOPE you learned your lesson!!!

LOL (Welcome back)

Name:  ditto.gif
Views: 806
Size:  1.8 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgasca View Post
New to the forums, this is my 1st post other than my intro thread! I bleed green so the SGM was the only car for me!!
We all bleed green here.(Name:  listen.gif
Views: 765
Size:  570 Bytes We're not normal.)
Welcome!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #2935
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Leave it to Gramps to resurrect this thread just when it looked like it was flat-lining!

What's with his new Facebook group that seems to keep changing names?
Oh, while I'm thinking about it; are you coming out west this Summer? I never heard if that was a for sure deal or not.

Attachment 612604

We all bleed green here.(Attachment 612605 We're not normal.)
Welcome!
I believe he backed out of NJ5THGEN and started Tach'd Out. There is also that FB group The Andrew and ? Show where the ? changes every now and then.

As for out West I'm not for sure though it looks unlikely this year. Finances, time off and being in a wedding party are currently in the way. I have to be here for July 26th for the wedding.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #2936
verboten

Drives: Black
Have any SGM owners added a dusk or 1LE front spoiler to their cars? Ant pics?
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #2937
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
Yes, he would!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrammer View Post
Welcome back!

After much thought, we finally bit the bullet and changed out the spoiler. We are quite pleased with the results.
Name:  sp.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  99.9 KB

Name:  sp1.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  102.0 KB
Hidden under the tarp is our new aquisition, an 83 Z-28 with what, leaky t-tops! And it NEVER rains in Washington!!!!LOL
Old 04-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #2938
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Yes, he would!

Welcome back!

After much thought, we finally bit the bullet and changed out the spoiler. We are quite pleased with the results.
Attachment 613104

Attachment 613105
Hidden under the tarp is our new aquisition, an 83 Z-28 with what, leaky t-tops! And it NEVER rains in Washington!!!!LOL
Hey Maggie the new spoiler looks sweet , is that the Z28 one ? I see it doesn't have a third brake light ? I bought an RS Synergy Green spoiler off a guy here . But forgot to ask about the stripes , thought they were flat black but was the dark Argent gray . I really wanted the High wing but was going to paint it all Satin Black , Now I have been seeing a few of the new Z28 spoilers I really like it better . Just cant make up my mind ..LOL Time for the car shows to start ..do you think ????
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #2939
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
Hey Maggie the new spoiler looks sweet , is that the Z28 one ? I see it doesn't have a third brake light ? I bought an RS Synergy Green spoiler off a guy here . But forgot to ask about the stripes , thought they were flat black but was the dark Argent gray . I really wanted the High wing but was going to paint it all Satin Black , Now I have been seeing a few of the new Z28 spoilers I really like it better . Just cant make up my mind ..LOL Time for the car shows to start ..do you think ????
It's the Gen 1 from Phastek. When I finally decided to order, it was a toss up between the Gen 1 and the Z28. I didn't see the Z28 so made my decision even easier. The only difference was that the ends tipped downwards instead along the hips. My painter did the stripes to match the CGM rallys.
I have to admit this was a very tough decision, took me over a year to finally cover my eyes and hit the "buy now" button! LOL
If we ever dry out, the season just might start! I'm as ready as you are!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #2940
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
It's the Gen 1 from Phastek. When I finally decided to order, it was a toss up between the Gen 1 and the Z28. I didn't see the Z28 so made my decision even easier. The only difference was that the ends tipped downwards instead along the hips. My painter did the stripes to match the CGM rallys.
I have to admit this was a very tough decision, took me over a year to finally cover my eyes and hit the "buy now" button! LOL
If we ever dry out, the season just might start! I'm as ready as you are!
I have to look that one up to see the difference. I think it looks really good on your car . I've been the same way about the spoiler . I really want to put one on but I want to make sure its the right one before drilling any holes . Do it right the 1st time . I'm just not going to paint in Synergy Green , because It's so hard to match up the stripes that's why I'm going more with the Satin Black to match the chin splitter and rocker panels . Not doing a lot of mods this year due to job reasons. I did get a few badges of the Bio Hazard symbol to add . It's starting to warm up here and dry out ,but rain coming for the few days the Car shows are starting to get planned . I got the 1st one May 3rd then May 10th then May 18th . Already got the forms sent in . Hopefully it will be nice those days . Hey I need a side pic of your car with the new spoiler , like to see its lines if you can . I want to do so much to the car right now but really have to be a good boy .LOL. You guys take care and stay dry . TTYS . Oh I almost forgot I do have new Personal plates coming in for the Camaro , Bet you can't guess what they will say ......

Found these , going to plastic dip the Black and add them on the fender underneath the Camaro lettering .

Found these one also , going to paint them Synergy Green and put the on the doors over the speaker covers ,

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 04-03-2014 at 09:11 AM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote