Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #3123
davesnever

Drives: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflakes'Camaro View Post
Here's my 2011 2SS. Don't mind my girlfriend in the last picture. (I stole her model picture with my car)

Hey I don't mind that!
davesnever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #3124
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1345
Size:  477.4 KB
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:22 AM   #3125
tjs279

Drives: Camaro RS/SS
New Rally

Got my turquoise rally stripes installed finally!
Attached Images

tjs279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #3126
tjs279

Drives: Camaro RS/SS
Had the SSfront and rear logos done also
Attached Images

tjs279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:51 AM   #3127
HELLsx

Drives: 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Didn't like, how after I installed the Z/28 grille, the way he chrome pieces were left over the headlights. I plastidipped them black and used some glossifier to match the black paint. Looks much better imo

Attachment 787491

So, was the grille swap as much of a pain as its said to be?? Im having the Z-28 aero package installed (blade rr spoiler w/wicker bill, under car close out panel, Front splitter and revised Gurney lips) as a replacement for the original 1LE Splitter the dealer scratched at delivery... And a whole other things gone wrong as a "were sorry" package. And im thinking i might get the grille done at same time... I Just dont want those idiots to mess up my car. (Im gonna be there and assisting them to make sure of that too... But they are offering to do the swap /install so im not passing that up!)

I like the black out too!! (Mines an RS too so its an interesting touch...)

Im also thinking of getting a 3M mask done while the front is off as at only 500km on the clock, its already got a few stone chips!!! Man black dont let anything slide!

Yeah, im just wondering the grille itself, once the front is off, is it a biggie or if its more the front end removal thats the involved part? I ve read so many diff reviews, figured id ask one thats actually done it...

Thanks!

2SS-RS-1LE.
Exhaust (NPP), Recaro's(AYZ), Navigation, Heads UP display, Boston acoustic (UHQ), Rear view camera, Sun roof (CF5) ...(hey, it was there...), Opt Gas cap (VQL), Optionnal carpet mats (VYW), rear cargo net (W2D). RS package (WRS) / with HID lightning and fogs (T4F and T3N).
Yep..... It was kinda loaded!! :-) but it was the last 2015 1LE in Canada. I wanted white.... I got BLACK!!!! Lol!!!
HELLsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:56 AM   #3128
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLsx View Post
So, was the grille swap as much of a pain as its said to be?? Im having the Z-28 aero package installed (blade rr spoiler w/wicker bill, under car close out panel, Front splitter and revised Gurney lips) as a replacement for the original 1LE Splitter the dealer scratched at delivery... And a whole other things gone wrong as a "were sorry" package. And im thinking i might get the grille done at same time... I Just dont want those idiots to mess up my car. (Im gonna be there and assisting them to make sure of that too... But they are offering to do the swap /install so im not passing that up!)

I like the black out too!! (Mines an RS too so its an interesting touch...)

Im also thinking of getting a 3M mask done while the front is off as at only 500km on the clock, its already got a few stone chips!!! Man black dont let anything slide!

Yeah, im just wondering the grille itself, once the front is off, is it a biggie or if its more the front end removal thats the involved part? I ve read so many diff reviews, figured id ask one thats actually done it...

Thanks!
Well to me the front end removal, while there is a few steps, is the easy part. The removal of the actual grille from the front facia sucks. It's one of those things where it literally feels like your gonna break something while spreading the clips to "pop" the grille out. Once you get past that and get it reinstalled rest of it is really easy and straightforward
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 04-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #3129
HELLsx

Drives: 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Well to me the front end removal, while there is a few steps, is the easy part. The removal of the actual grille from the front facia sucks. It's one of those things where it literally feels like your gonna break something while spreading the clips to "pop" the grille out. Once you get past that and get it reinstalled rest of it is really easy and straightforward
Darn!!! Just what i needed.... Somtin complicated for those GM techs to mess up!! Lol!! Ok then.... I'll just see about this i guess. But i really like the
Look more, altough i dont really hate the original one either.

Thanks for the fast reply!!!

2SS-RS-1LE.
Exhaust (NPP), Recaro's(AYZ), Navigation, Heads UP display, Boston acoustic (UHQ), Rear view camera, Sun roof (CF5) ...(hey, it was there...), Opt Gas cap (VQL), Optionnal carpet mats (VYW), rear cargo net (W2D). RS package (WRS) / with HID lightning and fogs (T4F and T3N).
Yep..... It was kinda loaded!! :-) but it was the last 2015 1LE in Canada. I wanted white.... I got BLACK!!!! Lol!!!
HELLsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:43 PM   #3130
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLsx View Post
Darn!!! Just what i needed.... Somtin complicated for those GM techs to mess up!! Lol!! Ok then.... I'll just see about this i guess. But i really like the
Look more, altough i dont really hate the original one either.

Thanks for the fast reply!!!

You're welcome. It shouldn't be to hard for them it's just one of those things that make you feel like you're gonna break it
Old 04-28-2016, 10:15 PM   #3131
StevenBateman

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Just finished this up last weekend! Just waiting to debadge the hood. First pic is when I got the car about 2 years ago.
Attached Images

BTR Stage 4 Cam, FTI 3600 Stall Converter, GM 3.91 Gears, GPI Intake Mod V2, CAI Cold Air Intake, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, LS3 Conversion, PRC Ported/Polished Heads, Stainless Power Long Tubes w/off-road pipes, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Tru Cool 40K 482rwhp/425rwtq, Built and tuned by Champion Motors

StevenBateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:37 PM   #3132
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenBateman View Post
Just finished this up last weekend! Just waiting to debadge the hood. First pic is when I got the car about 2 years ago.
Did you trade the v6 for a ZL1? Nice, thats quite the upgrade...

Congrats.

Also, how do you like the Hotchkis Springs?
Old 04-28-2016, 10:43 PM   #3133
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsilvy View Post
I like the idea of matte black gills. I do have have some black and matte action but not the gills

Jesus man, thats quite easily one of the sexiest camaros I have ever seen.

Great taste!
Old 04-29-2016, 06:50 AM   #3134
StevenBateman

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYBORG View Post
Did you trade the v6 for a ZL1? Nice, thats quite the upgrade...

Congrats.

Also, how do you like the Hotchkis Springs?
No no I wish! Just really like the ZL1 look, so I got the parts over the past couple years. The springs are awesome! I've had them for over a week now and i absolutely love them!
BTR Stage 4 Cam, FTI 3600 Stall Converter, GM 3.91 Gears, GPI Intake Mod V2, CAI Cold Air Intake, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, LS3 Conversion, PRC Ported/Polished Heads, Stainless Power Long Tubes w/off-road pipes, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Tru Cool 40K 482rwhp/425rwtq, Built and tuned by Champion Motors

StevenBateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:33 PM   #3135
Ccl412

Drives: Black 2015 LT
I did cabin fiber and they are just visible but I'm good with it
Ccl412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:15 AM   #3136
WeflyhereSS

Drives: 2012 Black on Black Camaro 2ss
heres men black is the best color!
Attached Images