Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 01-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #3179
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
[QUOTE=Char1ieone;4364854]That would be amazing Michael! I would love to see that beast of yours on a lift and see what it is that you need to complete. How have you been man?
QUOTE]

Doing good, just working my A** off. Hard to get all the work done and build a shop at the same time. Almost done with it though. If you want to see some pics check it out here:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160444

You can just skip to the last couple of pages and see how it turns out.
The Camaro is about scarry fast now, it can break the tires loose on the freeway at 70 mph.

Now that we have finished the shop, wife gets her payback with a house remodel
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #3180
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Holy crap Michael, that facility looks absolutely fantastic!!! I first figure that you were goimg to be using it for some of your equipment and a little fraction for the toys Hahahaha. I admire you dear sir I am hoping I will be building shop, not quite as big, but one that functions just like yours. And the Soda fountain, FREAKING LOVE IT!

How'd the pecans season do for you this year?
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #3181
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Holy crap Michael, that facility looks absolutely fantastic!!! I first figure that you were goimg to be using it for some of your equipment and a little fraction for the toys Hahahaha. I admire you dear sir I am hoping I will be building shop, not quite as big, but one that functions just like yours. And the Soda fountain, FREAKING LOVE IT!

How'd the pecans season do for you this year?
Thanks! When I started planning years ago, believe me it was nothing like it turned out. It just kinda blew up.
My daughter is having her 15th birthday party at the shop this weekend, my hope is she and her friends really enjoy it.
Pecans on the farming side were great, Big Guy upstairs really blessed us with a great crop. On the shelling side it never really stops, prices took a big hit in the fall, but blessed again and smelled it coming and did not get hurt.
How have you been? I hope business is good.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #3182
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
The shop looks amazing!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #3183
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
only a beast like your camaro deserves a beast garage like that
congrats michael an hope to see both beast soon
Old 01-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #3184
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

@ Michael:
Well business is a tad, well lets say it took a halt unfortunately. I can only stay positive during this time at the moment, so here's hoping. Yeah the prices took a slight slump since last year but we still had a good season except for a 1/3 of the batch being premature and small. The late freeze didn't help any, but we were able to get em shaken and picked up before the winter snow had hit so that was a marathon in itself hahahahaha. In the end from what we had paid out very well still at about $2.43 lb., so that helped out significantly with the finances and bills till better oportunities arise.

Congrats on the kiddo's 15th, I'm sure they'll have a blast in the shop. Especially up in the soda fountain. However if I ended building the shop at a caliber like yours I would have totally put in a couple of old school arcades and a pinball. But that's the kid in me hahahaha.

@ Vince:
How's your car coming out Vinnie-Mac? Oh and Happy belated Birthday to your little one brotha!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #3185
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Thanks! He is so big!! He got to see the car today and he didn't want to leave the shop.... Just kept running around saying "vroom vroom VROOM!" lol poor kid cried when they left... I will see it today around 4.. Hopefully it is finished by then, but they said it could possibly be tomorrow now after a couple of dash warning lights went off... Update coming soon!

In other news... someone at NMSU pushed me aside for someone in the ROTC to sing the anthem at the basketball game on feb 4th... I'll keep my personal comments about what I think of the staff at NMSU to myself... But I don't understand why the White Sands color guard is going to do it when they obviously have a ROTC program that could handle it as is the case with the national anthem.... /endrant

And yet in other news I am waiting to hear back from the Hard Rock and MGM in Vegas about being hired to perform out there in March!!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #3186
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
Thanks! He is so big!! He got to see the car today and he didn't want to leave the shop.... Just kept running around saying "vroom vroom VROOM!" lol poor kid cried when they left... I will see it today around 4.. Hopefully it is finished by then, but they said it could possibly be tomorrow now after a couple of dash warning lights went off... Update coming soon!

In other news... someone at NMSU pushed me aside for someone in the ROTC to sing the anthem at the basketball game on feb 4th... I'll keep my personal comments about what I think of the staff at NMSU to myself... But I don't understand why the White Sands color guard is going to do it when they obviously have a ROTC program that could handle it as is the case with the national anthem.... /endrant

And yet in other news I am waiting to hear back from the Hard Rock and MGM in Vegas about being hired to perform out there in March!!
that stinks
but about the staff it sucks
Old 01-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #3187
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Oh well vince, your time will come
Old 01-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #3188
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

I'm sorry to hear about that Vince. Did they mention of anything about if they would be able to move you to another date? Hey do you and the fam have any plans for Friday night?
Old 01-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #3189
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
That does suck vince
Old 01-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #3190
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

The lady at white Sands is trying to get me another date but we will see..

I am performing at the ramada inside the new passion lounge from 6-8 on Friday night but after I'm free. What are you thinking charlie?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #3191
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Things happen for a reason, maybe something else I planned for feb 4 idk but I do know that things always work out for the better
Old 01-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #3192
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
I might be able to get my baby nxt wk!!!

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001