Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #3347
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Drove to town Wednesdy & Thursday since they were nice days.

The kids on the bus enjoy seeing her. Thursday morning my son gets on the bus. He goes to sit down & runs to the front of the bus to tell me a girl is taking a picture of my car.

Thursday afternoon I pick him up & we went to town. I had decided to stop at Dairy Queen to get him an ice cream cone. Not wanting to get home too quickly, I took the long way home. I also wanted to drive FASTER than 35 mph.

My son has had a loose tooth for over a month, which should have fallen out a long time ago. As we were taking the long way home on this BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY, eating ice cream, my son said....."MY TOOTH CAME OUT"! Finially!!!

I took a picture of him with his tooth by the car. Memories, how sweet they are! I know we'll both always remember when he lost this tooth. The other teeth, not so much.

To end our day, she had a much needed bath before going to bed for the winter. Now I have to clean the inside before she gets her winter blaket.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
Old 11-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #3348
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Today I get my hash marks!

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
Old 11-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #3349
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post

The kids on the bus enjoy seeing her. Thursday morning my son gets on the bus. He goes to sit down & runs to the front of the bus to tell me a girl is taking a picture of my car.

Thursday afternoon I pick him up & we went to town. I had decided to stop at Dairy Queen to get him an ice cream cone. Not wanting to get home too quickly, I took the long way home. I also wanted to drive FASTER than 35 mph.

My son has had a loose tooth for over a month, which should have fallen out a long time ago. As we were taking the long way home on this BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY, eating ice cream, my son said....."MY TOOTH CAME OUT"! Finially!!!

I took a picture of him with his tooth by the car. Memories, how sweet they are! I know we'll both always remember when he lost this tooth. The other teeth, not so much.

To end our day, she had a much needed bath before going to bed for the winter. Now I have to clean the inside before she gets her winter blaket.
That is a great story.
I'm glad you and your boy mad some good memories!
Old 11-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #3350
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Installed my RX Catch Can.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
Old 11-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #3351
EvoWake
SSTOCK

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Tool off full coverage for the winter :(

Old 11-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #3352
crateish

Drives: 45th Anniversary 2LT/RS Coupe
Made my first appointment at the dealership for an issue which nobody has commented on.

She's perfect except for this:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181012

Last edited by crateish; 11-11-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #3353
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
First synthetic oil change(mobile1) and 20% tint on the sides to replace the 35% that came from the dealer. Nice difference as it matches the 15 % windshield strip and rear window better and makes it look even.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #3354
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Drives: 2012 CTH 2SS/RS
gave it a nice wash and tucked it inside the garage before the rain started

Current mods: CAI intake, catback exhaust upgrade
Future mods: too many to list

Tundra CrewMax SR5, TRD, 5.7L V8, 2" Lift, 381 HP; 401 ft lb
Old 11-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #3355
Rockit_z28
www.1baddogracing.com

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS Auto
Discount tire installed 20" Nitto 555Rs today just in time for the East Coast Shootout. Time to get smacked around by the big boys...

Built and Tuned by Heintz Racing
Go: DSS 9", RPM Trans TH400, Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion, ECS Vortech YSI-B, Fore Fuel System, ID1700, Gall Racing 427 C.I LSX, Mast 285CC Heads, HR Custom Cam

Show: Custom Painted Stripes/Badges (Orange Pearl over White), Z/TA Spoiler, VFN Hood, Weld Wheels
http://www.HeintzRacing.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/1baddogracing

Old 11-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #3356
Infinite-T

Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Sound like they gave you an estimate to PAINT Rally stripes, not install vinyl. They did my original custom paint, and I just had to have my hood repainted, I know what their paint prices are - too bad there was that misunderstanding - they are great, and give excellent customer service, too.
I'd like to think they misunderstood, but they where looking at the stripes when they gave the estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #3357
RAYD8

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS/RS
Talking

Pick her up from the dealer after having the rear window tint replaced. Cruised, cruised, and cruised.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #3358
jcollins91106

Drives: 2010 2ss m6
Phastek lowering springs and a seibon BBII hood!!!!
2010 2ss M6, TSP 1 7/8 Long Tube headers,dual electric cutouts, 3" pipes all the way back to magnaflows. elite engineering catch can, custom painted engine cover,CAI cold air intake, apex cold air racescoop, jannety racing 470 hp kit, custom JRE hot rough idle blower cam, jannety racing dyno tuned. pfadt lowering springs, lsr short throw shifter, custom sub setup,sony 7" indash nav, interior stiching dye, 20% tint all around, HAVOC spoiler, tail light black out, chevy emblem black out, seibon BBII carbon fiber hood,Front and rear bowtie blackouts. 461 rwhp and not done yet!
Old 11-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #3359
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post

That is so cool - he will always remember THAT tooth!
I noticed your sig now says you have stripes - when did you get them done??? Will you be making the PNWCC meeting on the 19th so I can see them???? I'll be bringing Ladybug, rain or shine!
Old 11-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #3360
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
we are bad owners, we let ours sit out in the rain today while my truck was in the garage lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.

Closed Thread