Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #29
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
i am down. but i have yet to receive my camaro so if it is cool i would like to come to meet the new family lol and second i am helping promote my buddys audio shop so i would love to show off my stereo setup for anybody who is looking to do the camaro. can explain more for anybody who has question at the meet after they hear the set up.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:33 AM   #30
67camaro99
Account Suspended

Drives: 67, 69, 99 +2010
Yea that works, just make sure your buddy offers a discount to our "family"...

Its the cruises that need to be kept CAMARO only... (may Firebird/TransAm)
67camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #31
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camaro99 View Post
Here is my suggestion:
All Generations Camaros
$20 Join fee, for like Website and T-Shirt
Rotating "presidents of every 6 months"
Have a cause or purpose... I want to do a Holiday Gift run for like homless kids and stuff, use Power of the Camaro Club to draw interest
Trying to get discounts to places like Classic Industries and things like that
One a month meet... and we can decide on drives....

Oh yea, I had mentioned before that I want to do a Drive-In run for the Transformers Movie... that would be Kick A$$
1. Cool...I love all Camaros.
2. $20 Fee is reasonable
3. Rotating Pres...never heard of that before.
4. Doing stuff for a cause...Love that idea.
5. Discounts are good.
6. I love cruises!
7. Hitting up Transformers sounds sick! Too bad I won't have my Camaro by then :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers171 View Post
that would be cool im in for that the only drive inn i know is in the city of industry and im almost positive they will have it there. i will most likely watch it in IMAX the night it comes out but i wouldn't mind seeing it again with all the camaros around me.
I'M GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING AT THE IMAX TOO...but I live in Upland...so my IMAX is in Ontario.

Quote:
Yup.... Thats the one I was thinking of (Vineland). Taking off from Camino Real Chevrolet, go down Atlantic to Whittier, up the 605 exit Valley...
or go stalking for Ricers, and take Atlantic up to Valley, and head east... though that seems kinda long...

I "should" have my IOM by then.... maybe.... LOL...

Damn GM (just kidding, I dont want to start that thread!)
I'll go anywhere...I just wanna stay away from most of the chinos...more than likely I'll be hit by one on Atlantic or Garfield...my first accident with my Camaro was in Monterey Park :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
so who are the first 5 members ?????lol
anyways i love the whole basketball and baseball jersey theme, but for my self i would like to change it up i am a soccer fan since i was in my mothers tummy so i would like to make my own soccer jersey if thats cool with you guys ??
I'm one of the five right? lol

Quote:
Yea, that works...

I think the sports theme is pretty cool...
I love the Baseball Jerseys!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
shevyman

well discount i will talk with him. more and likely he will. ummm so we pay 20 bucks one time and does that all go to getting the shirts started and the web site or what? now for the shirts i have two people that do shirts one emrodery or however you spell it and the other if you give him the design download it to his comp and it comes out like a sticker and heated on show example with the company shirt. so let me know. and another thing i work nights and have weekends off so already going to say if the meet is on a weekday i wont beable to make it. weekends only and the transformer movie again depends on the day it comes out.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #33
shevyman

o yeah and after all that is said i am down count me in
Old 05-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #34
67camaro99
Account Suspended

Yea, the $20 will go towards the Website, and then also hopefully Shirts. Even the $20 doesnt have to come off the bat, we can get to that later. But I quoted out a website with Go Daddy.com, and the total was like $180, but that included personal e-mails.
Obviously the Jerseys are optional, and everyone pays their own.
I;ve never been in a car club, so, I am trying to bring ideas that would be cool and beneficial to everyone. Summer's coming up, so its the perfect time.

Meets would be on Sats or Sundays, and I believe the movie comes out on June 24th, but the Drive in will be Sat the 27th. 2nd time viewing for most, no doubt.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #35
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Yea, the $20 will go towards the Website, and then also hopefully Shirts. Even the $20 doesnt have to come off the bat, we can get to that later. But I quoted out a website with Go Daddy.com, and the total was like $180, but that included personal e-mails.
Obviously the Jerseys are optional, and everyone pays their own.
I;ve never been in a car club, so, I am trying to bring ideas that would be cool and beneficial to everyone. Summer's coming up, so its the perfect time.

Meets would be on Sats or Sundays, and I believe the movie comes out on June 24th, but the Drive in will be Sat the 27th. 2nd time viewing for most, no doubt.
I sure hope I have my baby by the time you guys
go to the movie. I would be heartbroken if I miss that.
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #36
shevyman

ok that sounds good. well let me know when you want to do your first meet. i have a few friends who are in car clubs and can help us get moving. just i don't want drama we look at it as were are family. also get few who want to do there cars and we take them to shows. would be nice to get a camaro club at shows new and old like they do with bmw and honda. got hook ups on parts,audio,wheels,tires so lets make a plan on what we want to do i am more audio and some looks. sooo lets get a date where we get together and meet.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #37
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
so guys i just got a hook up i got a guy who owns a junk yard yes a junkyard but hes a chevy guy he gets alot of camaro parts today he had some c5 rims super cheap he sold me the 94 rear lights for 40 $$ the guy wants to get known i know its a junk yard but he has good deals and parts ima talk to him about discounts for the club.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #38
69 Camaro 09

Drives: 69 Camaro, 010 2SSRS
Anyone going to LA invasion tomorrow in Fontana?
69 Camaro 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #39
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion

whats that??
Old 05-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #40
67camaro99
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
so guys i just got a hook up i got a guy who owns a junk yard yes a junkyard but hes a chevy guy he gets alot of camaro parts today he had some c5 rims super cheap he sold me the 94 rear lights for 40 $$ the guy wants to get known i know its a junk yard but he has good deals and parts ima talk to him about discounts for the club.

That sounds good, anything we can do to bring value to each other.

I think we are going to set up a tentitive meet date for June 6th at Camino Real. Robb was thinking about taking the Camaro's upto Hollywood, at the ARC Light on opening night of Transfromers.

We will confirm the 6th later today or tomorrow. Also, since are looking for additional members, I will be drawing up a flyer.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #41
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion

yes i shall be getting together with the owner tomorow about parts and i will have further details soon !
Old 05-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #42
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Camaro 09 View Post
Anyone going to LA invasion tomorrow in Fontana?
I was there today. Wasn't what I was expecting but I got to meet a member here and see his 1SS. Good racing!