Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #29
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Drives: ls3 camaro
dear TAG UR IT:
thank you very much for your valuable input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

You bought it from Lingenfelter. You should be dealing with them to get it fixed. If they don't get the issue fixed in a timely matter, it's not Pete's fault.
lingenfelter acted fast, especially when i needed the replacement fast as to make a jannetty track rental. once the coilover was sent to pedders, everything came to a dead standstill even after 60 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Pedders customer service is 2nd to none...and that is truth.
i dont doubt you. when pete becomes aware of this i'm sure it will be taken care of. however, 60 days plus is more than enough time to evaluate a leaking coilover and make the refund.

Last edited by ginsberg2@hotmail.com; 11-18-2012 at 12:38 PM.
ginsberg2@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

last night at 12:05 AM, pete of pedders pm'd me asking for my phone number. i replied to him.
i hope to hear from him soon.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #31
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

A very nice representive from pedders called and said she will look into the matter.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #32
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
I know that Pedders was having internet issues over the past couple weeks. When Rob did get back to me, he said he was working off remote terminal going through his back logged emails or something along those lines. Flooding I believe?
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #33
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

the nice lady said she would call me yesterday or today, however i recieved no calls from pedders today.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #34
SGOS252382

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
I know that Pedders was having internet issues over the past couple weeks. When Rob did get back to me, he said he was working off remote terminal going through his back logged emails or something along those lines. Flooding I believe?
That must be why I couldn't get ahold of anyone to help me with a question (last week). I did an online question ticket and made several phone calls to customer service and I was unable to get in contact with anyone.

I'm glad to know they were having issues. I was about to stop using Pedders for my suspension needs due to the fact I couldn't get a hold of anyone for help.
SGOS252382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #35
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOS252382 View Post
That must be why I couldn't get ahold of anyone to help me with a question (last week). I did an online question ticket and made several phone calls to customer service and I was unable to get in contact with anyone.

I'm glad to know they were having issues. I was about to stop using Pedders for my suspension needs due to the fact I couldn't get a hold of anyone for help.
non-performance is non-performance...no matter what the excuse. i was promised a call by pedders, no later than today. today is over and i never got that promised phone call.
if things dont change fast, i'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #36
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginsberg2@hotmail.com View Post
non-performance is non-performance...no matter what the excuse. i was promised a call by pedders, no later than today. today is over and i never got that promised phone call.
if things dont change fast, i'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card.
PLEASE DISPUTE YOUR CHARGE!

Your charge is NOT with Pedders USA.

That will save us the time we are spending to help you collect your refund from a third party. You bought Pedders parts from a Dealer. The Dealer is not Pedders USA. Pedders USA does NOT have the money you want refunded and Pedders USA has NEVER had the money in question.

We have only known about the problem you are having for less than three days. Take a deep breath and let the nice lady that is helping you do so.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #37
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
We had a strom / lightning / power surge that has created an IT mess for weeks. From the blown fiber ONT board to a complete hard crash of the server. It has been a mess. We still have files in forensic recovery
That is my long winded way of saying thank you for your kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOS252382 View Post

SGOS252382,

Have we addressed your request?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #38
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by tys2010camaro View Post
Like I said earlier, Glad to find this out before I myself spent over 4G's with a company that won't make it right with you.
I am in the parts business, Dragging you through this is bull!

You sell a guy a product. It fails, you replace the product. pretty simple!

I know there are people who have great things to say about Pedders. I would have bought their products. Damn near did. But saying mabe they are too busy to make it right. and yes, obviously you fell through the cracks. Let them know their neglect is being posted on the internet and forums like this. Hopefully that will wake them up to do the right thing.
The problem with this thread is that the OP NEVER directly contacted Pedders USA while his frustrations were brewing. Pedders USA reached out to him when we saw a different post of his. While his problem may have existed for 60 days, we have know about it since I believe Sunday. LPE is a fine company. We believe we are as well. His problem will be resolved, but it won't have anything to do with this thread. It will be done because that is what we do at Pedders -- even if we don't have his money.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #39
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
PLEASE DISPUTE YOUR CHARGE!

Your charge is NOT with Pedders USA.

That will save us the time we are spending to help you collect your refund from a third party. You bought Pedders parts from a Dealer. The Dealer is not Pedders USA. Pedders USA does NOT have the money you want refunded and Pedders USA has NEVER had the money in question.

We have only known about the problem you are having for less than three days. Take a deep breath and let the nice lady that is helping you do so.
you are not collecting for me from a third party. nor did i ask you to do so.

lingenfelter tells me that they sent you the defective coil-over and are still waiting on pedders determination if it is defective.
are you claiming that you determined that the coil-over was defective months ago and its lingenfelter that's holding up my refund, and your doing me a big favor by collecting from lingenfelter?

someone dropped the ball! was it pedders? or lingenfelter as you implied by stating: "help you collect your refund from a third party."

so please, take a deep breath and enlighten me to what happened.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #40
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
While his problem may have existed for 60 days, we have know about it since I believe Sunday.
i can think of only two reasons why you didn't know about my problem until 3 days ago:

(1) you never got the defective coil-over from lingenfelter.

(2) you received the defective coil-over from lingenfelter and determined that it was defective and credited lingenfelter, but lingenfelter has been lying to me that they are waiting for you.

is there a number (3) senario that i have not contemplated?
if not, your covering up for pedders or lingenfelter.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #41
JusticePete

Yesterday, 02:16 AM
ginsberg2@hotmail.com

Re: 2 month gone by and still no determination and refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginsberg2@hotmail.com
hi pete:
it has been two months since lingenfelter sent you my defective coil-over. not only did your organization made me buy another coilover to replace the leaking defective coil-over while i waited for a determination of my leaking coilover, but the wait has been excessively long.

many camaro5 members vouch for your integrity and ability to perform. i hope you can find the time to look into this matter. i realize you are very busy with sema. perhaps you can remedy this issue.

best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete
Would you please send me you name and phone number?

hi:
please call me at XXX XXX-00XX. i look forward to working with you. you have a wonderful reputation on camaro5.
best regards

I understand your frustration. Pedders did not respond to you because of your thread. We responded because you PM'd me about your problem. I checked to see when our communication started. As you can see, we have had your name and contact information for a very short time. Perhaps you can understand our frustration with your posts?

The way I run my company and my life is simple. We are here and we want to get to there. You have your replacement part. The outstanding issue is the charge to your card. That charge is not with Pedders. There are two ways to resolve that charge and ONLY two ways. Allow Pedders to finish what we started when we learned about your problem or you can dispute the charge on your card.

Which do you prefer?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #42
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

my post 39 and 40 have questions you did not answer....why?

you are being evasive.
come clean now and tell me and everyone on camaro5 the truth.