Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #29
TPAJETSKI

Drives: Camaro
Holy Schit!!! A sticker price of 42K!!! I had no idea. Why are they so pricey?
Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #30
BEEotcch

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
I don't exactly know why you felt the need to do this.

If you decided to go the direction of an Evo over the Camaro. Thats perfectly fine, its 400hp of AWD. But keep in mind, Mitsubishi is probably one of the WORST companies when it comes to reliably. So enjoy your car, while it runs. Then enjoy the rental car you have while its in the shop.

Next time you trade, please, go off into the sunset, no one will even know you're gone.
What's the big deal?? I think your post was more un-needed than his to be honest. lol. Just congratulate him move on.......or........don't respond at all lol. Your not obligated. No reason to call his car trash and tell him it's gonna break down man.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:57 AM   #31
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
I don't exactly know why you felt the need to do this.

If you decided to go the direction of an Evo over the Camaro. Thats perfectly fine, its 400hp of AWD. But keep in mind, Mitsubishi is probably one of the WORST companies when it comes to reliably. So enjoy your car, while it runs. Then enjoy the rental car you have while its in the shop.

Next time you trade, please, go off into the sunset, no one will even know you're gone.
it's 291 crank hp, stock. lol
Old 04-29-2013, 07:57 AM   #32
BEEotcch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
I can't really put my finger on it, but something about this thread makes me really glad I'm over 25...
Haha I hear ya on that lol. I'm 24 but I learned a long time ago even at my age there's no reason to respond like most in here are responding.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #33
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEotcch View Post
Haha I hear ya on that lol. I'm 24 but I learned a long time ago even at my age there's no reason to respond like most in here are responding.
well, he did come to what is probably the premier camaro board and and basically dismiss the car as inferior junk compared to his new 4 cylinder ricer. you have to expect that people here would take issue with that.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:04 AM   #34
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
it's 291 crank hp, stock. lol
I noticed that too. that's why I was wondering what bolt on's he was going to use to get that 109 HP.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:22 AM   #35
BEEotcch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
well, he did come to what is probably the premier camaro board and and basically dismiss the car as inferior junk compared to his new 4 cylinder ricer. you have to expect that people here would take issue with that.
He didn't really call it junk though lol. In his opinion, the Evo does the things that are important to him in a car better. And to be honest, he's right lol. The things he mentioned are done better in an Evo over a stock SS. He obviously respects the Camaro on some level since he owned the car and was a member here. He's not giving us the finger and telling us our cars suck, he's giving his opinion and outlook on both cars and what he prefers. So what lol. I just don't see what everyone has to take so personally. It's a car. Like I said, we aren't required to respond. You don't have to. At the end of the day he's still a member of the car enthusiast community. That's all I'm saying.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #36
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
I am a hater, go away!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 AM   #37
slomaro3.4

Drives: SS/RS L99 Crew
Old 04-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #38
AKA-22

Drives: ELLE-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palutz59 View Post
Good luck buddy ... There are haters on here that have nothing better to do than to rip on anyone that likes the refresh camaros so with your admission I can only imagine the flaming that will occur. Your money and your life so I say good for you if you are happy with your purchase. I won't follow in your footsteps but I believe in being a mature adult making decisions to better our life so congrats on the new car.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #39
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Rofl laugh.................See ya , Ill be the guy passin ya when I add 100 h.p., oh not really neccessary, yah you .................Response: adolescent zit popping sound ah yah Ill buy a wrx and put a even enormous spoiler on it and over blow the twin turbos, and put wheels outside the fenders so i can really whip around walmart..........What ever floats your boat, I do not even know what a evo is and yet it reminds me of twin turbo juke..lol roll over risk....Throw enough money at it and it will go fast. I am of the older set, and well good luck to ya, wife just traded in a chevy truck for a nice nissan 2.5 altima sedan as she was missing her old 350 z, hey she loves the ceyenne red, I love that it makes her happy, (and when mommas not happy nobodys happy).....It has all the optional packages and she loves it and thats what is important and its alot cheaper than a z and a automatic so it does not hurt her feet after being on them all day sometimes 16 hrs when she has to pull a double.
You will find a lot more friends on a ricer site than you will here now dumbo, and yes I liken it to my wife going to a chevy truck site to say how she loves her new altima better than the truck.........Believe me we loved the truck, just barely used it, hopefully someday you will have enough hindsight when a camaro passes you and blows your doors off to go....gee I owned one of those........Sigh....Zit pop, giggle to his friends in the walmart parking lot...........No it may never turn as tight as a ricer car so the f what, I imagine in the year you had your car you did all kinds of mods too............Not......And I imagine you will tire of this car at your age in record time, like the first time someone says......Damn see that..............
Old 04-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #40
Blau camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: #1 CAMARO FAN
Congratulations to the OP, hope you like your Asian car. One must consider the complete package speed, fun to drive, driving it daily if a daily driver, safety.
No way an Asian car fan boy here but to each his/her own drive what puts that perma smile on your face. Only go around once do what you must and enjoy.
Advice from an old F@%*.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #41
Fiveg56

Drives: -
Pic of your new car?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #42
Grimlock
dey see me rollin

Drives: the magic school bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Rofl laugh.................See ya , Ill be the guy passin ya when I add 100 h.p., oh not really neccessary, yah you .................Response: adolescent zit popping sound ah yah Ill buy a wrx and put a even enormous spoiler on it and over blow the twin turbos, and put wheels outside the fenders so i can really whip around walmart..........What ever floats your boat, I do not even know what a evo is and yet it reminds me of twin turbo juke..lol roll over risk....Throw enough money at it and it will go fast. I am of the older set, and well good luck to ya, wife just traded in a chevy truck for a nice nissan 2.5 altima sedan as she was missing her old 350 z, hey she loves the ceyenne red, I love that it makes her happy, (and when mommas not happy nobodys happy).....It has all the optional packages and she loves it and thats what is important and its alot cheaper than a z and a automatic so it does not hurt her feet after being on them all day sometimes 16 hrs when she has to pull a double.
You will find a lot more friends on a ricer site than you will here now dumbo, and yes I liken it to my wife going to a chevy truck site to say how she loves her new altima better than the truck.........Believe me we loved the truck, just barely used it, hopefully someday you will have enough hindsight when a camaro passes you and blows your doors off to go....gee I owned one of those........Sigh....Zit pop, giggle to his friends in the walmart parking lot...........No it may never turn as tight as a ricer car so the f what, I imagine in the year you had your car you did all kinds of mods too............Not......And I imagine you will tire of this car at your age in record time, like the first time someone says......Damn see that..............
Ahh now I see why people believe Camaro owners have below average intelligence.

Closed Thread