Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #29
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
You must really hate yourself since you did to the Mercedes what you hate about people. You should have handled it differently. Shame on you!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #30
ontheaccount

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
I hate that, i have had some people park so close i couldnt get in my truck before i had the camaro. I would move my truck and kick off their side mirrors, pissed me off to no end. I park my camaro out of the way even if i have to walk a mile to where i'm going. I know it's gonna happen sooner or later and i'm going to absolutely kill someone.
?????????? C'mon! It's a car!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #31
armando416

Drives: Camaro 2SS IBM/Grand Prix
Quote:
Originally Posted by onechuck View Post
Are you Serious? He did what he should have done, apparently you really don't care. Till it happens to you and I am so sure you are just going to be calm and just call the police.... Yea Right.
I don't think the police will even come out over a dented door, will they? Sure you can take a pic with your cell phone or something but I don't think that satisfies the burden of proof. If someone did it to me and didn't leave a note you better believe ill be getting revenge. Personally, if they have a beater they really won't care about a dent. Really inconvenience them...slash their freakin tires!

This may sound drastic but it really just bothers the hell out of me, the total disrespect people have for other's property. Takes drastic measures to make them learn respect!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #32
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
ANy chance I get, I park out further than other folks are willing to walk. Up close is is where all the riff-raff park. To the original post, if you say you put a fist sized dent in their car, you may feel some relief but if they read this post, you've started a war.

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
Old 10-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
?????????? C'mon! It's a car!
.....That costs a lot of money! If you put hard work into getting the money to buy your car and you love it to death, then someone damages it...you would just say "hey it's just a car! no worries"? I love my Camaro, there isn't a scratch on mine and i plan to keep it that way. Knowing my temper i would have done the same as the OP or worse. I do not park my car anywhere except at my house or at a car show though due to things like this.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #34
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Ain't worth going to jail over.... You guys are suppose to be adults, not condoning malicious destruction of property ..... Grow up !!!!
this guy must be a door flinger opener..LOL..must have got his ass kicked for denting someones car..LOL..people pay too much money and put too much of their lives into cars to let some disrespectful jerk put a dent in their car..the way our economy is now most people dont even have insurance. if you call the police over something like a dent they act like youre just over reacting and actually give you a hard time..he did right by this cause the only way people like this learn is to have it done to them..

this is where the grow up part comes in..someone who dents your extremely nice,rare, brand new car and dont even have the "grown up" balls to tell someone they dented their car and at least offer to have it fixed..he was completely in the right here..its like dealing with a little kid that breaks your kids toys all the time..catch him playing with a toy he likes and smash the damned thing..then hell know what it feels like to have something you love so much destroyed and wont do it anymore..but with a kid be sure to have a replacement toy cause thats pretty mean for a kid..LOL..

and be nice to this guy, hes pouring his heart out and you guys are bagging on him..this is a support thread give the guy some support or dont post..damn mean people on this forum..
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #35
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
very easy to shame someone, especially since it didnt happen to you..ill be the first to admit im immature..i hope to GOD that to everyone that posted that this guy was in the wrong that the exact thing happens to you, and id love to see your reaction when it does..its easy as hell to say someone is childish when its never happened to you..lets see someone dent your door without telling you, and see what you do about it. hes a better guy than me, i would have waited all day if i had to on the person to come out of the building, little ole' lady or not they would have gotten their asses beat. and then would have paid for the repairs..people like you guys that act like youre grown up and would have just bit the bullet and paid for it yourselves is why people do things like this, nobody is scared of consequences anymore..i try like hell not to disrespect other peoples property in fear that id get my ass beat or even shot..LOL..and if others thought like this then his car wouldnt have gotten damaged..he has every right to be pissed..and he could have done alot worse than a dent on a door..he could have dented their head like i would have, when it comes to my car that i paid tons of money for i dont give a crap.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #36
meanmike
Account Suspended

Drives: FIRST ON RACE DAY
I'm guessing from some of these responses that some people on here dont care about there car's either. Good for you OP eye for an eye.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #37
J3ffZ28

Drives: 2010 2ss blk white stripes camaro
man there is a lot of smack talk on this website now....i thought this was a place where we could enjoy cars.....
Iv had a girl open up a door on me (right infront of me in fact) and I'm not going to go "beat the crap" out of a girl. Have some honor. Its people who result to violence that make this world a living hell...
3000, Order accepted by production control:8/20/09
TPW: 9/14/09
3300, Order scheduled for production: 8/31/09
3400, Order broadcast 9/14/09
3800, Order produced 9/22/09
4000, Available to ship 9/22/09
4200, Shipped 9/29/09
5000, Delivered to the dealer 10/7/09
6000, Delivered to the customer 10/7/09
Old 10-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #38
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmike View Post
I'm guessing from some of these responses that some people on here dont care about there car's either. Good for you OP eye for an eye.
I believe we all care about our cars and to assume we don't well that's just dumb. However not all of us are short tempered, hostile, or violently ill mannered people. I don't believe in much but I believe in kharma and so far I have lived a good life and treated other people nicely and I seem to get rewarded for it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #39
shockandawe

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellojacket View Post
Well I picked up my car last wednesday nite, drove it home and there it sat in front of my house. I drove my truck to PA for a long 4 day weekend and then again to work on monday. Well today is the first I have driven the car. I took her to work. Got there early to get a good parking space on the end of the lot, moved toward one side of the space and waited there til one of my co-workers parked next to me. I know her and know she would never touch or hurt my car in anyway. Well she only had to work a half day today. After my shift is over I came out to jump in the car and leave and guess what??? You guessed it.... a crappy looking Mercedes SUV with dents and scratches all over it is parked next to me... When the A** got out they smacked my passenger door and now it is off to Dent Wizard I go. Only a dime sized dent but still!! C'MON PEOPLE!! I only have 55 miles on the car!! PEOPLE REALLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE!!
Best part is this is an employee spot only and the SUV does not belong to anyone at work (no parking sticker) I am SOOO pissed right now!! I did return the favor though and left a nice fist sized dent in their driver's side door.
Those morons won't even notice the dent you put in their suv!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #40
manimsoblack

Drives: 04 Pontiac Grand Am, 08 Ninja 650r
I would've had them towed. Punching metal hurts...
Old 10-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #41
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
this guy must be a door flinger opener..LOL..must have got his ass kicked for denting someones car..LOL..people pay too much money and put too much of their lives into cars to let some disrespectful jerk put a dent in their car..the way our economy is now most people dont even have insurance. if you call the police over something like a dent they act like youre just over reacting and actually give you a hard time..he did right by this cause the only way people like this learn is to have it done to them..

this is where the grow up part comes in..someone who dents your extremely nice,rare, brand new car and dont even have the "grown up" balls to tell someone they dented their car and at least offer to have it fixed..he was completely in the right here..its like dealing with a little kid that breaks your kids toys all the time..catch him playing with a toy he likes and smash the damned thing..then hell know what it feels like to have something you love so much destroyed and wont do it anymore..but with a kid be sure to have a replacement toy cause thats pretty mean for a kid..LOL..

and be nice to this guy, hes pouring his heart out and you guys are bagging on him..this is a support thread give the guy some support or dont post..damn mean people on this forum..

I totally agree with you on everything you said.

To the OP, i feel sorry for you. I would hate it if someone did that to my car. I hope your getting it fixed! Don't let the bashers get at you.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #42
Jiu Jitsu Jon
East bound and down

Drives: 2005 Cyclone Grey GTO (M6)
Aluminum ball bat in my backseat FTW.

Closed Thread