Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #29
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
the chaser and the chaseee

All relationships have a person that likes the other a little bit more. It is clear YOU are the one who is that person (you are the chaser, not the chasee).

Your situation is BLEAK.

1) If you combine having a "girlfriend" for 6 full years and you are also saying you have a "roommate", that right there sounds bad.

2) In general just use the following rule: ONLY date women who act/behave insanely crazy about you and jealous regarding you, otherwise you are completely wasting your time with whoever you are dating. (Unless of course you don't mind being a lap-dog/doormat/flavorless/pointless/invisible/type of guy.)

3) ALL GUYS know when theres a problem with their women. It sounds like you need to VERY QUICKLY try to get the truth about what is going on, then if needed, just break up and move on. Don't try to convince someone you are special. Just find someone who already believes that (or find someone more gullable who does not perceive you as a goofball).

4) Based on what you described, the ONLY surprise is that some other guy has not swiped your woman a long time ago. IF YOU THINK YOUR WOMAN IS A JEWEL, YOU CAN BE CERTAIN SOMEONE ELSE DOES TOO. (Why do you think people get married?)

5) it can be quite difficult to find the ultimate woman for you but they exist. the people who are aware of it, would never, ever, ever have to create a thread like this one.

EDIT: 6) Don't panic if you break up. There are 6 billion desperate women in the world who are just looking for a nice guy. It's not the end of the world. Just move on and look for someone who worships the ground you walk on. (Like when you look for a pet. Get the pet who RUNS to you immediately. Trust me.)

Last edited by 2001ragtop; 02-10-2010 at 12:09 PM.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:57 AM   #30
reddevilseye

Drives: rs/ss
what i understand is that you support her,shes at home all day while you work and provide for her, and you have have 2ss, and u care a lot for her, so you all what a girl will dream off, shes missing the excitement and she found it it with your friend and se dose not want to leave what you give her, maybe your friend cant give that too.
i will leave her and tell her to get out and at the same time i get too close to my friend to see what will happen,
when she asks why you r doing this, tell her "you know why and i want you to tell me now" maybe she will say everything because you got her under pressure, trust me it works
if anything happened with you friend just let her be and find another, crazy glue dosent fix everything
good luck
reddevilseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #31
Den4176
El Maligno....

Drives: 2ss/rs,'10-E350, E46 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
All relationships have a person that likes the other a little bit more. It is clear YOU are the one who is that person (you are the chaser, not the chasee).

Your situation is BLEAK.

1) If you combine having a "girlfriend" for 6 full years and you are also saying you have a "roommate", that right there sounds bad.

2) In general just use the following rule: ONLY date women who act/behave insanely crazy about you and jealous regarding you, otherwise you are completely wasting your time with whoever you are dating. (Unless of course you don't mind being a lap-dog/doormat/flavorless/pointless/invisible/type of guy.)

3) ALL GUYS know when theres a problem with their women. It sounds like you need to VERY QUICKLY try to get the truth about what is going on, then if needed, just break up and move on.

4) Based on what you described, the ONLY surprise is that some other guy has not swiped your woman a long time ago. IF YOU THINK YOUR WOMAN IS A JEWEL, YOU CAN BE CERTAIN SOMEONE ELSE DOES TOO.

5) it can be quite difficult to find the ultimate woman for you but they exist. the people who are aware of it, but never, ever, ever have to create a thread like this one.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #32
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Hey PQ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den4176 View Post
I suspect that she sleeps with him:( i found her once before sitting on his lap... but i thought she was just being friendly
With this comment, what's your opinion now?
Old 02-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #33
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicompression View Post
With this comment, what's your opinion now?
Name:  huh.gif
Views: 293
Size:  322 Bytes That might have needed to be brought up in the OP.

Ok, so there should really not be much question then. Find a new girl. I mean, she could be forgiven after time but coupled with the rest, NO WAY.

She broke one of my stipulations for forgiving her. (It was a freind) BTW, so did he. Kick his ass.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #34
bokoo

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss/rs CGM
go out get a new gf so much easier. dont waste ur time on someone like that. you must be happy, life is way too short not to be happy. u will heal over time with ur feelings for her.

bokoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #35
2001ragtop

also

Quote:
6) Don't panic if you break up. There are 6 billion desperate women in the world who are just looking for a nice guy. It's not the end of the world. Just move on and look for someone who worships the ground you walk on. (Like when you look for a pet. Get the pet who RUNS to you immediately.)

just do like BORAT and say "hi five" and go find another girl. most people would be GLAD they are single. everything happens for a reason anyways.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Going back to the OP though. You need to incorporate other people into your day to day lives together. Sounds like you keep her couped up and in need of some engagement with people.

Actually, scratch that.

Just find a new freind and woman. Learn from your mistake and accept your share of the blame for this.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #37
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
6) Don't panic if you break up. There are 6 billion desperate women in the world who are just looking for a nice guy. It's not the end of the world. Just move on and look for someone who worships the ground you walk on. (Like when you look for a pet. Get the pet who RUNS to you immediately. Trust me.)
It's good advice and all but I'd advise him not to look at all. Let it find him. It allways seemed to me that the best ones are found when youj're not looking for them.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #38
Morepwr
woohoo

Drives: Silverado, 70cutlass, 57chevy&more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicompression View Post
Hate to break it to you but...your roomie is doing your chick!
Probably right. I had a friend lose his girl when one of his roomates did exactly that.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #39
Den4176
El Maligno....

Drives: 2ss/rs,'10-E350, E46 328i
it sucks:(, and she even still sleeps with me every night
Old 02-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #40
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
..can't you tell im in love with you woman, like no other woman....oppps sorry I thought you were my other woman.....

Quote:
it sucks:(, and she even still sleeps with me every night
Dude. Seriously. Get in that Freakin' SS of yours and don't let her in. Drive away and be done with it. Like I told my son a few months back when I made him end it with his girlfreind, it's gonna sting, it's gonna suck, but it won't be any more than a week. You'll be over it. So you been with her for 6 years. Give it 3 weeks.

If you get back in bed with her again, I question your ability to have a woman anyway.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #41
2001ragtop

here here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
I think this whole story is BS...but that's just my opinion and it doesnt mean much
I ALSO think this thread is BS. (Having a girlfriend or a camaro SS)
Old 02-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #42
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
To the OP...

Dude, start showing less interest in her, but don't do it all at once! When she wants to lay on you, "push her off" and don't let her. Dont show as much affection to her. Then when the time is right, kick her a$$ to the curb.

Love means nothing...especially to the person that holds "the power". And yes, she is not the only girl out there.

You need to stop obsessing over this "girl" and get out and talk to others.

Or you can do what my buddy did: When his girl was gone, he got all of her crap and threw it out on the front lawn. When she came back, he met her outside and told her "I want you and your s$!^ out of my house..."