Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 07-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #449
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
Well new plan folks.I'm shipping my car back down to Tracy at Rx.Tracy is going to put the 2'' od pulley and the new HPFP and what ever else its going to take to make this work.I am going to leave car with him for a few weeks so he has time to play with it and get this od pulley and tune dialed in.Tracy keep an eye on that CF3 count down clock ,its ticking fast
That is awesome what you did for the rest of the SC V6's out there. Hats off to you!
Old 07-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #450
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
I heard 12 second Ford Flex are the best at ricer math,
You FRIGGING KNOW IT!!! I take it to a WHOLE new level!!! LOL!!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #451
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
You got a new tensioner with the pulley?
Yes,I am still running an early prototype tensinor from when Tracy was working on the kit.The one I have now works ,I just wanted the latest and greatest production one.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #452
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Well new plan folks.I'm shipping my car back down to Tracy at Rx.Tracy is going to put the 2'' od pulley and the new HPFP and what ever else its going to take to make this work.I am going to leave car with him for a few weeks so he has time to play with it and get this od pulley and tune dialed in.Tracy keep an eye on that CF3 count down clock ,its ticking fast
Wow that's awesome!! Maybe we can get this OD figured out. However I think it will require the HPFP. I just don't think the stock fuel system can handle it..
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #453
MrGood

Drives: Broken palmghetto test car
Send a message via Yahoo to MrGood
I don't have my pulley yet, but tomoro tracy is doing my meth kit and torque converter. Not sure if he's doing the hpfp tomoro or not.
MrGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #454
smoke1lt

Car is on its way to back to RX .Tracy is going to put the 2'' od pulley on and see what it takes to get the tune dialed for those of us that want to run the bigger pulley.Plan as of right now is to pick the car up at RX and drive to the CF3.And a crappy night time cell phone pic riding along with big brother on top.
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #455
MrGood

stillllllll waiting on my pulley and hpfp.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #456
smoke1lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGood View Post

stillllllll waiting on my pulley and hpfp.
How is the meth kit working?Mine will be getting one when its at RX.We might not need the new hpfp.Tracy thinks the meth will be enough to get the tune right,we will see
Old 07-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #457
MrGood

Quote:
How is the meth kit working?Mine will be getting one when its at RX.We might not need the new hpfp.Tracy thinks the meth will be enough to get the tune right,we will see
Well I already paid for it so if I don't need it awesome moneys tied up for my next mod so I can't spend it elsewhere haha. But it's not functional yet. Me and my friend lost one of the components somehow. -.- going back to Rx Monday for completion.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #458
smoke1lt

Quote:
Well I already paid for it so if I don't need it awesome moneys tied up for my next mod so I can't spend it elsewhere haha. But it's not functional yet. Me and my friend lost one of the components somehow. -.- going back to Rx Monday for completion.
That sucks im sure Tracy will have the part you need.When Tracy gets my car done,if you have time go for another test ride in my car and let us know how it works.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #459
MrGood

Quote:
That sucks im sure Tracy will have the part you need.When Tracy gets my car done,if you have time go for another test ride in my car and let us know how it works.
Sure thing man. Can't wait till they're tuned in.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #460
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Very nice! Anyone know how long the install time is for the meth kit? If this fixes our problem with higher boost I'll prob go this route, but have someone down here install it.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #461
MrGood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Very nice! Anyone know how long the install time is for the meth kit? If this fixes our problem with higher boost I'll prob go this route, but have someone down here install it.
Yep. Takes like 3 hours between deciding where to place it, tweaking the mounts, mounting it, wiring it up, running the line from the trunk to the maf tube.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #462
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Quote:
Yep. Takes like 3 hours between deciding where to place it, tweaking the mounts, mounting it, wiring it up, running the line from the trunk to the maf tube.
Got it, now I need to find a decent shop here that I like.