Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #4719
AllBlckChvy

Drives: Black 2LS
what times are you all meeting in cruces?
AllBlckChvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #4720
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldo818 View Post
what times are you all meeting in cruces?
12:30PM at the Pic Quick on University Ave and I-25 near Memorial Medical Hospital.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #4721
AllBlckChvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
12:30PM at the Pic Quick on University Ave and I-25 near Memorial Medical Hospital.
Cool I'll probably meet up with you all, it'll be my first run with the camaro fam
Old 01-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #4722
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Good deal. You and your family will have a good time. The cruises to El Paso are always fun and there's always a big chunk of folks from Las Cruces that partake in these gatherings. We usually have em on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00/6:30 but with it being cold, they may be put off until March once it gets warmer.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #4723
AllBlckChvy

Quote:
Good deal. You and your family will have a good time. The cruises to El Paso are always fun and there's always a big chunk of folks from Las Cruces that partake in these gatherings. We usually have em on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00/6:30 but with it being cold, they may be put off until March once it gets warmer.
Been wanting to join for a while but my work schedule is all over the place. I met Mysteek bout month ago and also told me about the cruises. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #4724
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

EVENT: Cattleman's Camaro5 Luncheon

SATURDAY, JANUARY 12th, 2013
CATTLEMAN'S STEAKHOUSE: FABENS, TX

Hey there everyone, so I want to go ahead and provide you all with the info for our little trek to Cattleman's Steakhouse out in Fabens for this coming Saturday, January 12th.
At 11:30AM we will meet at the Pic Quick on University and I-25 and depart from Las Cruces at 12:00PM. From there we will take the back way for a nice cruise on HWY 28 through Old Mesilla, Stahman Farms, La Union, etc. and continue on to Transmountain where we will meet the EP folks at around 1:00/1:15PM. If you are new, we like to gather on the East side of the mountain where the picnic benches are going East bound near the base of the mountain. We will meet up with everyone and take HWY 54 and connect with I-10 East and drive through El Paso all the way to Cattleman's Steakhouse in Fabens, TX at around 2/2:30. We will not be taking HWY 375, this way we can showcase the caravan through El Paso.

We will be setting a reservation since we will be a big group, so please provide us with the amount of members in your party so we can get a general total to make with the restaurant. Please note, if this is your first time eating at Cattleman's Steakhouse in Fabens. It is a tad bit pricey, but the food is very much worth it, so bring some change, lol. If by chance you may be running late, please give me a call that morning/afternoon so we can either wait for you at oone of our stops or make the proper arrangements with Cattleman's.

Also, the weather seems that it is going to be a tad bit windy all day Saturday with gusts up to 25mph, so please don't be stressing much about how clean your ride looks, especially the black ones. Trust me, I feel your pain. We've all seen how nice that our cars all look when the weather here is perfect 5 out of the 365 days, LOL. It's also going to be a lot more windy with gusts ranging up to 45mph the day before. This way you aren't out there on a Friday trying to clean.

We do plan on having a little discussion on the direction that we would like to take Camaro5 for the 2013 year, but don't let that intimidate you at all from joining with us, or even providing some input. Everyone's voice is important here.

If you need to contact me, my number is (575) 649-4624. Please call or shoot me a text with any questions, comments, or concerns that you have about Saturday.

QUICK ITINERARY:
11:30am - Meet at Pic Quick
12:00pm - Depart from Cruces and take HWY 28 to EP
1:00pm - Arrive on Transmountain in EP to meet others
1:15pm - Depart for Fabens, TX and take US 54S & I-10E
2:00pm - Arrive at Cattleman's Steakhouse for nom-noms!

NOTE: Times above may change a tad. If so and you are meeting in EP, you will be notified if group from LC is a bit behind due to traffic or a giant rock cracking a transmission pan.

MEMBERS PARTAKING:
Char1ieone - LC (2)
Randle - LC (2)
RobertHarrisSS - LC (2)
mothrasnotapokemon - EP (2)
maldo818 - LC (2)
Anna - LC (2)
Chalo2ss - EP (1)
Jose - LC
K1SSRSS - LC (2)
Son of Viper1Cobra - EP (1)
Aguilar - EP
Mike - EP (2)
Jerry - EP (2)
Iceman - EP (2)
SSRS2010 - LC (2)

Last edited by Char1ieone; 01-10-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #4725
Aguilar

Drives: 02 Z06
If you'll take a C5 Corvette add me to the list.
Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #4726
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

ABSOLUTELY!!! Come on and join up!!! How many will be joining you?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #4727
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
ABSOLUTELY!!! Come on and join up!!! How many will be joining you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguilar View Post
If you'll take a C5 Corvette add me to the list.
Charlie make sure you get that pink slip before you add him to the list, jk welcome, it will be fun to have a Z06 around to drool over.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #4728
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Charlie make sure you get that pink slip before you add him to the list.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:59 AM   #4729
chalhoee

Drives: 2010 M6 2SS/RS
Hey guys I'm from El Paso too and I was wondering if I could attend meets and stuff too? I haven't really met other Camaro owners! Well just a basic intro I'm chalo, just turned 18 in August I've had my Camaro since feb 2012 you can see pics of it on my album I live in canutillo but I'll go anywhere for meets and stuff! So if anything can you guys let me know? I don't really get on here but here's my cell 915-345-6713
chalhoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #4730
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalo2ss View Post
I've had my Camaro since feb 2012 you can see pics of it on my album
I tried to look at the pic of your camaro, but all I get is a red X. What am I doing wrong?
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #4731
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

EVENT:

The list just keeps growing. I Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

SATURDAY, JANUARY 12th, 2013
CATTLEMAN'S STEAKHOUSE: 3450 S. Fabens Carlsbad Rd. Fabens, TX

Hey there everyone, so I want to go ahead and provide you all with the info for our little trek to Cattleman's Steakhouse out in Fabens for this coming Saturday, January 12th.
At 11:30AM we will meet at the Pic Quick on University and I-25 and depart from Las Cruces at 12:00PM. From there we will take the back way for a nice cruise on HWY 28 through Old Mesilla, Stahman Farms, La Union, etc. and continue on to Transmountain where we will meet the EP folks at around 1:00/1:15PM. If you are new, we like to gather on the East side of the mountain where the picnic benches are going East bound near the base of the mountain. We will meet up with everyone and take HWY 54 and connect with I-10 East and drive through El Paso all the way to Cattleman's Steakhouse in Fabens, TX at around 2/2:30. We will not be taking HWY 375, this way we can showcase the caravan through El Paso.

We will be setting a reservation since we will be a big group, so please provide us with the amount of members in your party so we can get a general total to make with the restaurant. Please note, if this is your first time eating at Cattleman's Steakhouse in Fabens. It is a tad bit pricey, but the food is very much worth it, so bring some change, lol. If by chance you may be running late, please give me a call that morning/afternoon so we can either wait for you at oone of our stops or make the proper arrangements with Cattleman's.

Also, the weather seems that it is going to be a tad bit windy all day Saturday with gusts up to 25mph, so please don't be stressing much about how clean your ride looks, especially the black ones. Trust me, I feel your pain. We've all seen how nice that our cars all look when the weather here is perfect 5 out of the 365 days, LOL. It's also going to be a lot more windy with gusts ranging up to 45mph the day before. This way you aren't out there on a Friday trying to clean.

We do plan on having a little discussion on the direction that we would like to take Camaro5 for the 2013 year, but don't let that intimidate you at all from joining with us, or even providing some input. Everyone's voice is important here.

If you need to contact me, my number is (575) 649-4624. Please call or shoot me a text with any questions, comments, or concerns that you have about Saturday.

QUICK ITINERARY:
11:30am - Meet at Pic Quick
12:00pm - Depart from Cruces and take HWY 28 to EP
1:00pm - Arrive on Transmountain in EP to meet others
1:15pm - Depart for Fabens, TX and take US 54S & I-10E
2:00pm - Arrive at Cattleman's Steakhouse for nom-noms!

NOTE: Times above may change a tad. If so and you are meeting in EP, you will be notified if group from LC is a bit behind due to traffic or a giant rock cracking a transmission pan.

MEMBERS PARTAKING:
Char1ieone - LC (2)
RobertHarrisSS - LC (2)
mothrasnotapokemon - EP (2)
maldo818 - LC (2)
Anna - LC (2)
Randle - LC
Chalo2ss - EP (1)
Jose - LC
K1SSRSS - LC (2)
Son of Viper1Cobra - EP (1)
Aguilar - EP
Mike - EP (2)
Jerry - EP (2)
Iceman - EP (2)
SSRS2010 - LC (2)

Last edited by Char1ieone; 01-11-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #4732
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Hello guys, I just hope to make it on time. I will have reserve this weekend. So, as soon as I can I will meet you. Take care and God bless you all.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001