Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #43
stoopid

Drives: 4 wheels
Current tally is $3800. They don't think the compressor or radiator need replacing but won't know until it's fully gutted. Should have it back in roughly 2 weeks.

All genuine GM parts of course.
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #44
camarocruzer

Drives: White 2014 2SS/RS Coupe
My car is in the shop for not starting and I'm going nuts bc it's not in my garage. It's almost like my kid's in the hospital. It's SO weird.

Having said that, I can't imagine hitting a deer and having my car in for repair (I hit one years ago but I was in my dads car).

Hope your car is fine and you get it back soon! Like you and others said, at least you're running in a vert for the time being! Unfortunately, though, you're getting into more cold weather than warm (we're close geographically)!

CAI by Cold Air Inductions, Inc with Strong MAF Sensor / Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust / SOLO Performance High Flow Catalytic Converters / SOLO J-Pipes / Vitesse Throttle Controller / Apex Catch Can / Vmax Ported Throttle Body / Range v8 AFM Disable Module by Range Technology / SLP Fade to Black Side Gill Decals / APEX Washer Replacement System and CAI Scoop / BMR Front and Rear Sway Bars / BMR Rear Trailing Arms / BMR Front End Links
camarocruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:32 PM   #45
stoopid

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarocruzer View Post
Unfortunately, though, you're getting into more cold weather than warm (we're close geographically)!
The loaner has remote start, which I miss from prior vehicles (it's a $400 addon for the 2LS).
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #46
camarocruzer

Drives: White 2014 2SS/RS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopid View Post
The loaner has remote start, which I miss from prior vehicles (it's a $400 addon for the 2LS).

I have to say, that's nice.

CAI by Cold Air Inductions, Inc with Strong MAF Sensor / Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust / SOLO Performance High Flow Catalytic Converters / SOLO J-Pipes / Vitesse Throttle Controller / Apex Catch Can / Vmax Ported Throttle Body / Range v8 AFM Disable Module by Range Technology / SLP Fade to Black Side Gill Decals / APEX Washer Replacement System and CAI Scoop / BMR Front and Rear Sway Bars / BMR Rear Trailing Arms / BMR Front End Links
camarocruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:03 PM   #47
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarocruzer View Post
I have to say, that's nice.
I love it.

I can warm my car up in the morning without going out and can fire it up from 1/2 way across the parking lot on the way out of work.
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote