Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #43
deemid

Drives: V6 Vert
I got mine in so excited V8 is a fast car I love it I can not say anymore than what others have already published. For others that have ordered, it is worth the wait!!!
deemid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
1stBowtie
Possible GM Newb

Drives: Toyota Sequioa, WRX, Giant TCR

Wow black makes for a beautiful car! Nioce choice

I've seen the Red and Yellow one at Gwatney, Silver and Black up at Bale and one Silver/blk hockey stripe SS driving around Cabot. And of course took pics with my cell every time I'm near one!

and btw if you need a Zaino job let me know! I own a detail business that deals with High End/Show cars...specializing in black.
1stBowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #45
tanabarley

Drives: 2SS/RS VICTIORY RED 20"POLISH
I get in one every chance I get. Test drove a v6 at payton chevy in Heber Springs, sat in camaros in the following towns: 1 at conway, 2 at jacksonvill, 1 at cabot and 2 at heber springs. out of all those only 2 were v8. If I see one I stop and look. I have yet to see one exactly the same. I love that.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #46
1stBowtie
Possible GM Newb

Drives: Toyota Sequioa, WRX, Giant TCR
Well lucky you! I've only been able to sit in one (the silver @ Bale) the rest I only get to peer in through the windows! Scored this though

Oh and the sales guy was nice enough to fire it up and rev it a couple of times! Simple pleasures I tell ya.
1stBowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #47
Stingr69
'69 Owned Since '79

Drives: '69 Z/28 LeMans Blue w/White
I saw a bright red 2010 Camaro driving the other way yesterday in Maumelle. I don't think the other guy saw me. That was the only other one I have ever seen on the road so far.

Anyone from here driving a red Camaro in Maumele yesterday?

-Mark.
Stingr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #48
97 ragtop

Drives: 1968 Camaro, 1997 Formula conv
Quote:
I went to Crain Chevrolet in Little Rock to place my order for my Camaro. I was in contact with there internet sales and he said that they was going to sell it at msrp and honor my supplier discount. I went to little rock and they wanted to charge 10K over msrp. the only reason i was willing to go crain and not the dealership across the highway from my house was that crain was suppose to honor my supplier discount. does anybody know of any dealerships honor supplier discount and selling at msrp. Thanks
I will be going to Suburban in Claremore on Friday to place my order. I have been told the car will be MSRP and they will honor the Supplier Discount.

If they are not truthful, I will be ordering from Eric at Classic Chevy in Grapevine ( I know they will do MSRP + Supplier Discount)

I could not find any dealer in Arkansas that would do both..........

btw, Tanabarley love the 68. I have one too, bought it in 1980 and kept it all these years.........
97 ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #49
TeamTCA

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS #21068
Still waiting...

I ordered (2) camaros from CRAIN CHEVY in LR. The first one BLACK 2SS came in last week #18064 and the sales mgr called me and told me it would be $5k over sticker after I was assured from the GM on 3/10/09 when I ordered them that both would be STICKER PRICE. No call, no notice, no sh*t. I was told if I hadn't ordered them and just walked in to purchase they would be $10k OVER. Anyway, TOLD THEM TO KEEP THE BLACK ONE. MY car Silver 1SS #21068 is built and on the way. Should be there this week. Waiting to see if they are going to honor what they said or not. I doubt it. And let me tell you, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan. Supposedly, if you order one now they tell you upfront that the car will be $5k over sticker. That's one thing, fine. If you know up front and want to buy, more power to you. I was specifically told that I would pay sticker price on both cars. Now they are not doing what they promised. Told it was the owner's decision. So now they have (2) Black 2SS cars on their lot for over $47k each with a printed "market adjustment" of $10000 each. Waiting to see on my car. If not, I will be looking elsewhere. Also, have researched several central ARK dealers and all are getting well over sticker price on their cars.

Kenwood Excelon, Rockford Fosgate, JBL, Hertz, Audison, Illusion Audio,
Mosconi, Diamond Audio, Hybrid Audio, WetSounds, & more
TeamTCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:55 AM   #50
TeamTCA

Proof...

MSRP on BLACK 2SS is $36610. Just so nobody thinks I'm making this stuff up, at CRAIN....
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #51
chrisinlittlerock

Drives: 2010 Camaro/08 Tundra
As I've stated on this site before, Crain Chevy and their whole crew are nothing but THUG'S. Its good they are closing.
chrisinlittlerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #52
MuscleCarz

Drives: 5.4 3v
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTCA View Post
I ordered (2) camaros from CRAIN CHEVY in LR. The first one BLACK 2SS came in last week #18064 and the sales mgr called me and told me it would be $5k over sticker after I was assured from the GM on 3/10/09 when I ordered them that both would be STICKER PRICE. No call, no notice, no sh*t. I was told if I hadn't ordered them and just walked in to purchase they would be $10k OVER. Anyway, TOLD THEM TO KEEP THE BLACK ONE. MY car Silver 1SS #21068 is built and on the way. Should be there this week. Waiting to see if they are going to honor what they said or not. I doubt it. And let me tell you, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan. Supposedly, if you order one now they tell you upfront that the car will be $5k over sticker. That's one thing, fine. If you know up front and want to buy, more power to you. I was specifically told that I would pay sticker price on both cars. Now they are not doing what they promised. Told it was the owner's decision. So now they have (2) Black 2SS cars on their lot for over $47k each with a printed "market adjustment" of $10000 each. Waiting to see on my car. If not, I will be looking elsewhere. Also, have researched several central ARK dealers and all are getting well over sticker price on their cars.
If that were me, you can bet I would call "7 On Your Side". I'm sure they'd love to hear what you had to say .

Good Luck with the 1SS.
MuscleCarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #53
TeamTCA

MADE IT RIGHT....

Well after a few days and the right person talking to who mattered at CRAIN Chevy they all made it right and sold me my car at MSRP as promised on our original deal. So I picked her up today. I feel bad for anyone else who tries to get one in the future as I'm afraid the over-pricing will continue until supply hits demand or some people stop paying crazy prices and leave the cars on the lots. Good luck to everyone...
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2009, 05:59 AM   #54
Stingr69
'69 Owned Since '79

Drives: '69 Z/28 LeMans Blue w/White
Quote:
Well after a few days and the right person talking to who mattered at CRAIN Chevy they all made it right and sold me my car at MSRP as promised on our original deal. So I picked her up today. I feel bad for anyone else who tries to get one in the future as I'm afraid the over-pricing will continue until supply hits demand or some people stop paying crazy prices and leave the cars on the lots. Good luck to everyone...
Well good for you!

Glad to know there is still someone looking out for us.

How do you like the car so far? I have maybe 600 miles on mine now and it has been a real good ride so far.

-Mark.
Stingr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #55
ZYAL8R

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
MSRP on BLACK 2SS is $36610. Just so nobody thinks I'm making this stuff up, at CRAIN....
They want 10k over what the car costs and they can't even spell CAMARO right!

84' Chevy S-10
91' Chevy S-10 Ext. Cab
90' GMC Sierra Reg. Cab 350 V8
2003 GMC Sierra HD 4x4 Crew 6.0
2005 GMC Yukon 5.3
2008 GMC Ext. Cab 4x4 5.3
2008 GMC Yukon SLT 5.3
This truck man is about to go for something a little more sporty.
ZYAL8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #56
jsmith1304

Drives: 2SS CGM/IO with orange stripes
Has anyone in NWA ordered a Camaro. I have been told by several salesman that they dont know when they are getting allocations for the orders. It is my understanding that they are told they get soo many a month. Have placed an order but I am 10th on the waiting list. They say it will be Nov before it is delivered.
jsmith1304 is offline   Reply With Quote