Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 05-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #43
isu_chevybowtie
Camaro dreamin'

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
That was me actually -good eye!! Trying to play with that Cobra a little but he just gave me a thumbs up. The track at MAM was awesome!! I hope to get back out there maybe mid June. Its amazing how much gas you go through at the track when you have the pedal to the floor for 20 minutes straight
Cool! I know a few more of the new Camaros are getting to be around, but each time I see one is exciting. That morning was a boring drive and then I saw what was your car and got a little bit excited.

Glad to hear that MAM is pretty cool! I was down there one time a few years ago and would like to go back to watch something. I bet gas does go quickly when mashing down the pedal. You will have to update when you actually go and I'll have to see if available.

I saw that Karl had a Indy Pace Car replica when I went through the lot a couple weekends ago. Those are kind of cool...most of it being that they are so limited. As for other Camaros they had about half (or less) of what they had when it was crappy out, so know that they are selling again.

As it is nicer out we should see more cars around. I hope to hit a car show or other events this year. Doesn't seem like anything really has been lined up on here from this thread.

Enjoy the car...I know I would be!!
isu_chevybowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #44
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu_chevybowtie View Post
Cool! I know a few more of the new Camaros are getting to be around, but each time I see one is exciting. That morning was a boring drive and then I saw what was your car and got a little bit excited.

Glad to hear that MAM is pretty cool! I was down there one time a few years ago and would like to go back to watch something. I bet gas does go quickly when mashing down the pedal. You will have to update when you actually go and I'll have to see if available.

I saw that Karl had a Indy Pace Car replica when I went through the lot a couple weekends ago. Those are kind of cool...most of it being that they are so limited. As for other Camaros they had about half (or less) of what they had when it was crappy out, so know that they are selling again.

As it is nicer out we should see more cars around. I hope to hit a car show or other events this year. Doesn't seem like anything really has been lined up on here from this thread.

Enjoy the car...I know I would be!!
I will be headed back down to MAM on June 4th & 5th. There is a Nissan Club Event that is on the track Friday & Sat. You can register through their event and only pay $125 which covers both days. If anyone is interested, you can register through the website http://www.nissanconvention.com/
It should be a lot of fun

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #45
TopSpeeder

Drives: 2011 CGM SS/RS/A6
Are there any Road Courses Closer than MAM to Pierre, SD? MAM is ~435 miles for me but I want to try the road course in the worst way. And I mean in the VERY worst way.

We have a 1/4 mile dragstrip in my area but I want to try the twists.

http://www.oahespeedway.com/
Old 05-28-2010, 01:06 AM   #46
ltrcola

Drives: SIM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brunsy View Post
Cyclones > Hawkeyes
This.

Another Iowa owner reporting for duty!
ltrcola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:14 AM   #47
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
I will be headed back down to MAM on June 4th & 5th. There is a Nissan Club Event that is on the track Friday & Sat. You can register through their event and only pay $125 which covers both days. If anyone is interested, you can register through the website http://www.nissanconvention.com/
It should be a lot of fun
When I was checking out the registration form, I noticed they requested details on the car, which options were limited to Nissan.
Let me know if they are OK if I leave that blank.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #48
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
When I was checking out the registration form, I noticed they requested details on the car, which options were limited to Nissan.
Let me know if they are OK if I leave that blank.
It is ok to just leave that part blank, thats what I did. We are staying at the Embassy in Omaha, if you get a chance to hang out on Friday night.

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote