Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #43
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JX2B.Graham View Post
Hey all, sorry for jacking your thread, but we would love to see have you all come up to San Fran on Feb 25th for a gathering on Treasure Island. We have cars coming all the way from Redding as well. Here is the thread for it... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post4438108

Now that would be a drive. A little far for me. Thanks for the offer though.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #44
JX2B.Graham
capitalcitycamaros.com

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 1SS Camaro 6sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Now that would be a drive. A little far for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Yeah, for some of you it would be.
JX2B.Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #45
valnzula
4Cs Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Originally Posted by Tom D
How many people intend on going to Joey Granatellis Dyno Day? Sign up here so I can tell him how many to expect.

1. Tom D (just to watch and support)
2. Orange Krate/Jim E. (+ camera in tow)
3. BC 2010
4. valnzula ( just to watch and check out facilities)
valnzula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #46
Tom D

Everyone, Posted rework of the Club Logo on Facebook page. Go check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00003248270126
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Old 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #47
valnzula
4Cs Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Great job I like it!!
valnzula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #48
BURNT ORANGE SS

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro 2SS LS3
Hey guys. I bought a skip shit eliminator. Anyone know how to put it on?
BURNT ORANGE SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #49
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURNT ORANGE SS View Post
Hey guys. I bought a skip shit eliminator. Anyone know how to put it on?
You have to lift the vehicle, simple plug & play underneath in gear box/Tranny....Best $20 I ever spent!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #50
Tom D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
You have to lift the vehicle, simple plug & play underneath in gear box/Tranny....Best $20 I ever spent!
Hey Kronix, Is that thing back together yet? Lets see some pics. My Carbon Fiber comes tomorrow. I can't wait to get it.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #51
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Hey Kronix, Is that thing back together yet? Lets see some pics. My Carbon Fiber comes tomorrow. I can't wait to get it.
Don't even get me started!! So I go to see the progress of the car today at the speed shop, I figured all the painted parts should be on it, or at least be there, since I was told that they were going to be buffed out & shined by last Friday/Saturday. I pull up and see my car inside in the same condition as last week, no hood, no driver's seat, no front end, no spoiler, no ground effects...you get the picture? I F**king blew a gasket on the owner when he told me the painter said "they were going into the booth today"...What!!!!! So last week when the paint shop owner told my guy my parts would be done by last Saturday, just basically lied to him...I don't go for that shit and I made it clear, and to pass that on to the painter and that it better be the best damn paint job he ever does! Totally bummed me out today, but I guess on the bright side, I did just buy Pedder's Coilovers and they'll be here tomorrow so they'll be installed by the time all the body parts go on. I made it clear I WANT my car by the 18th, I plan on attending the GMS event & Supercar Saturday or whatever it's called on the 26th...I was assured it would be.

Sorry for the long winded rant, and I guess I should be more patient since I'm basically building a new car from a new car. Carry on

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #52
Tom D

Buddy, it will all be worth it the first time you drive it. I am sorry you are having these issues though. Hang in there man.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #53
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Thumbs up 1950 Chevy...

I thought you all would like to see this email I received from my buddy who is a car collector/restorer. It is self explanatory.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 1950 Chevy.pdf (572.0 KB, 101 views)

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #54
Tom D

Very nice. Would love to come across a find lke that to add to my garage. Of course that would mean my wife would have to park her Caddy outside. Nope wouldn't happen.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #55
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Very nice. Would love to come across a find lke that to add to my garage. Of course that would mean my wife would have to park her Caddy outside. Nope wouldn't happen.
Hey Tom,
I am thinking about buying a Caddy for my wife for our 25th anniversary coming up. Can you PM about the car and its pluses and minuses?

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #56
Tom D

Hey everyone. Go to the Central Coast Camaro Club FB page and vote for your favorite design for our T-Shirt.