Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #43
joes407

Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
Reminds me of some poor customer service I recieved recently from a catch can manufacturer.
wow really? all those warranty parts and a new paint job all from ordering a catch can. why not let the dead horse lay? grow up. yes I got worse service at the dealer than I ever did at rx! just goes to show you that kind of b.s happens everywhere even though you may not have heard about it.
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #44
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Drives: 13 ZL1#182, 85 CJ7, 16 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes407 View Post
wow really? all those warranty parts and a new paint job all from ordering a catch can. why not let the dead horse lay? grow up. yes I got worse service at the dealer than I ever did at rx! just goes to show you that kind of b.s happens everywhere even though you may not have heard about it.

It just shows that it sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. And it doen't happen everywhere, I have fantastic customer service from my service dept. You had no problem slamming us for having a problem with the cans. Maybe it is you that should grow up, we have as much right to tell our story as you.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #45
joes407

Quote:
It just shows that it sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. And it doen't happen everywhere, I have fantastic customer service from my service dept. You had no problem slamming us for having a problem with the cans. Maybe it is you that should grow up, we have as much right to tell our story as you.
I have never slammed anyone. you guys are always slammin me cuz I never had a bad experience at rx and refuse to join your destroy rx march. and yes it does happen everywhere as we see here my issues are at the dealer themselves, you've had issues with rx and many other threads between the SS forums and others with blown motors, bad builds, shoddy work etc. even your fantastic dealer im sure has issues that you haven't heard about. fill me in on this fantastic dealer so I can be as cool as you. ill bet with the name Ill find some dirt on them as well
Old 08-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #46
King Nothing
Under a Peterbilt

Drives: Rogue, Durango and Camaro
Quote:
just picked up my car. their fix on my hood was a quick wet sand and polish leaving horrible swirls all over that could be seen from 20 ft. they actually chipped the paint along the insert putting it in so now the car goes to the body shop to have the hood repainted. just once id love to own a brand new car that doesn't have to be painted immediately like all my new Camaros have had to be due to piss poor dealer service.
F that! at this point I'd let them know I'm looking into legal advice for them vandalizing my car
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #47
joes407

Quote:
the difference between my story and yours is that mine has useful up to date warranty information whereas yours is the same old crying about your rx can you never got. everyone here knows you didn't get your can and that youll never buy rx products and they are gone from the site so you should be happy. no more need to hear that old story, please contribute something useful
Old 08-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #48
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blainne View Post
Report the dealer to GM.

They have a standard to up hold. Dealers can lose their ability to sell a brand.

Hyundai is so ANul if they get any report less than 100% satisfaction the employee can get fired on the spot.
Total hogwash.......unless the dealer commits a felony, GM can't take his franchise...and Hyundai fires no one.

Retired general manager and factory rep here....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #49
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Quote:
I have never slammed anyone. you guys are always slammin me cuz I never had a bad experience at rx and refuse to join your destroy rx march. and yes it does happen everywhere as we see here my issues are at the dealer themselves, you've had issues with rx and many other threads between the SS forums and others with blown motors, bad builds, shoddy work etc. even your fantastic dealer im sure has issues that you haven't heard about. fill me in on this fantastic dealer so I can be as cool as you. ill bet with the name Ill find some dirt on them as well
Originally Posted by joes407
fyi there are roughly 3 or more catch can threads right now with 3 or more pages. this was posted alone so the people who wanted didn't have to read the endless pages of babysh*t crying by people who don't like rx to get the info

You have never slammed anybody? Calling peoples problems with a vendor is babysh*t crying? That is not slamming anyone?
Old 08-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #50
joes407

Quote:
fyi there are roughly 3 or more catch can threads right now with 3 or more pages. this was posted alone so the people who wanted didn't have to read the endless pages of babysh*t crying by people who don't like rx to get the info

You have never slammed anybody? Calling peoples problems with a vendor is babysh*t crying? That is not slamming anyone?
you are truly a piece of work. that was a thread that someone asked me to put up the info on how catch cans work and as always the rx haters turned it from an informative thread on catch cans into a total rx slamfest. therefore I was defending my thread but I didn't slam anyone by name. plus its the same 5 of you doing the slamming and some of you never even owned an rx product. how bout this, when I post something up here like this thread that has nothing in the world to do with rx please keep your input in my thread rx free. it would save tons of typing for me and loads of time you can better use than going through old threads to take one of my sentences out of context.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #51
joes407

Quote:

here is something id like to know. where is the dealership you so speak of with the fantastic service dept? lots of us here would love to know.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #52
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Quote:
you are truly a piece of work. that was a thread that someone asked me to put up the info on how catch cans work and as always the rx haters turned it from an informative thread on catch cans into a total rx slamfest. therefore I was defending my thread but I didn't slam anyone by name. plus its the same 5 of you doing the slamming and some of you never even owned an rx product. how bout this, when I post something up here like this thread that has nothing in the world to do with rx please keep your input in my thread rx free. it would save tons of typing for me and loads of time you can better use than going through old threads to take one of my sentences out of context.
Out of context? You called anyone who didn't subscribe to your catch can promotion as babysh*t cryers. And you know what I have never owned a Vega, but you still couldn't sell me one.

In fact look at all my posts on this thread, I never even mention RX! until here.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #53
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Now,now girls! You all want to hash it out pm one another and get it over with.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #54
joes407

Quote:
still waiting for the info on the fantastic service dept.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #55
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven59

still waiting for the info on the fantastic service dept.
they don't accept cars with certain catch cans, sorry!

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Old 08-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #56
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 580/556 ZL1 View Post
I asked a simple question to the mecanical chef from my GM dealer about the A/C prob on camaro's and he didn't even look in he's PC to check..he shoot at me ``its your resistance, it's burned``i did take my legs to my butt and ran as fast as i can to get out of there! because i did read on Camaro5 that i need to purge a bit of gaz and then ill be good(thats what i did by the way and my A/C works great now).

First of all try to avoid GM dealers as much as you can!When you take your car in ,the guys who are working on your car are ppl who are sick and tired of there job's bc it dosent pay much! ....and they really dont care about putting on a guard pad on your fender or putting on a plastic paper on your seats so they dont put oīl all over! they DON'T ****ING CARE all they want is to finish the day as fast as they can and go home!That said even if its a ZL1(60K car) in the Shop its the same for them as if it was a chevrelet cruise(15K car).

In a professionnel speed shop all ppl in there are ppl who works with there earth and they know what they are doing and how much your Z is prescious for you.

Those manager's from our GM dealers are fk...ing.. a..sole with no attitude and they are poor ppl who dont like there job either ,they manage the shop to cost the less they can and cut's on everything.

ALL GM NEEDS ITS A BEAUTIFULL IMAGE OF THEM to sale 60k and 140k cars after that your on your own with little manager's who makes 30k a years and really dont care about your feeling on your ZL1.
+++ I use a Caddy dealer and they are satisfactory. The tech that touches my car is A+++, just hate the actual managers and such as their all jerks.l

OP, send them this thread, don't eat this!
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote