Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 05-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #43
Snowmanvii

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #328
The only time I get complaints about my parking is when I pull in my apartments at 4:30 in the morning.
Snowmanvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:49 AM   #44
Chanman

Drives: '15 Camaro 2LS V6
OP:
Nice ride you have! Park next to my red hot baby any day

I enjoy all muscle cars period. Old or new, rusty or cherry, low riders or lifted, cars trucks and buses. Even seen a few million dollar big rigs in my day.

I'm new round here but I have made an observation. There are those that look down upon others on this forum, speak in ugly tones to one another, and put their foot in their mouth at times.

Everyone has an opinion. All are entitled to that. Instead of keyboard Warriors, we all should treat each other with respect. It's okay if you don't like my V6 auto Camaro. It's what works for me. It's red too. Some of us have V8 SS RS ZL1 Z28 ect
Some are red, black, yellow, white, green, blue ect
We should all remember what brought us here.

Owning, thinking of, searching for, one of the baddest cars ever built in the history of earth!
Chevrolet Camaro's! No matter the year or color we all share that.

Back on point.
OP:
You gotta make that call yourself. Me personally I'm not to worried about my plates. That's simply my opinion. Others have made valid points on both the pros and cons on the matter.
Again man, one sweet ride! And WE ALL KNOW THIS>> red goes faster! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:24 AM   #45
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28 HLR View Post

Do you just come on here to look for controversy? Wait, no...to cause controversy. Love the helmet....
I find this ironic.... Weren't you the same guy that jumped down my throat for providing an opinion on what my "cant walk away price" for a car would be?

Its a good helmet.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:48 AM   #46
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYBORG View Post
For real..

I guess someone's face or other possibly identifiable items in the background of your pictures don't count... Because it's you.

Nice rhetoric!
Is there a reason you're being such a keyboard commando? I never said anyone did anything wrong or illegal or chastised anyone for their actions. I just said I would blur the plates if it were me. Why you have to continue this diatribe against me is beyond comprehension.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #47
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
Is there a reason you're being such a keyboard commando? I never said anyone did anything wrong or illegal or chastised anyone for their actions. I just said I would blur the plates if it were me. Why you have to continue this diatribe against me is beyond comprehension.
Not sure how you can sit there and state "keyboard commando", when you appeared to be the one getting feisty with me. Lol.

Look man, you came here and inferred that OP should have blurred out the other car's plate. OP, did absolutely nothing wrong. The whole blurr the plate deal, is your opinion.

Although, your intentions are good (the blurring of the plate), you are being overly sensitive about a simple photograph. If you want to post a pic and blurr plates, that is great. Just dont denounce the people that do differently than you.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:28 PM   #48
Thor142

Quote:
You should blurr out his plate. Thats the only issue I'd have is someone posting my plates online.
Quote:
OK but it's not his car. If you don't care that fine too but you posted your info yourself. I just like to be courteous about things like that.
Quote:
Not sure how you can sit there and state "keyboard commando", when you appeared to be the one getting feisty with me. Lol.

Look man, you came here and inferred that OP should have blurred out the other car's plate. OP, did absolutely nothing wrong. The whole blurr the plate deal, is your opinion.

Although, your intentions are good (the blurring of the plate), you are being overly sensitive about a simple photograph. If you want to post a pic and blurr plates, that is great. Just dont denounce the people that do differently than you.
Yup. There's me denouncing people all over the place. I suppose the little smiley I put in the one post was pretty aggressive too. You're right I'm being a complete asshole respecting peoples privacy and shit. What a dick head I am. Carry on. You win the internet.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:46 PM   #49
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Quote:
You should blurr out his plate. Thats the only issue I'd have is someone posting my plates online.
First post, derail thread topic and attempt at imposing your opinion on the OP.

Quote:
OK but it's not his car. If you don't care that fine too but you posted your info yourself. I just like to be courteous about things like that.
Again, judging OP for posting a simple photo of an unknown car, while also passively pointing out OP's "discourteous" behavior.

Quote:
Look you guys. If YOU don't care that's fine. That is NOT your car. No on ASKED the owner if he minded. Maybe he does maybe he doesn't. But that's not your decision to make for that person. What ever happened to common courtesy?

It's the difference between posting a red car and posting a red car with all that guys info attached to it on the web. AND...you didn't ask him if it was ok.

All I did was say you might want to blurr the plates since it's not yours and I get flamed? LOL
Again, trying to pass your opinion as the rule, with poor rationale, based solely on your emotions.

Quote:
For real? Cause they have tags hanging around their necks with their info on them? Come on......
I didn't say blur that freakin car. I just said the tags.
Getting saucy...

Quote:
Yup. There's me denouncing people all over the place. I suppose the little smiley I put in the one post was pretty aggressive too. You're right I'm being a complete asshole respecting peoples privacy and shit. What a dick head I am. Carry on. You win the internet.
Great finish with the unneeded foul language... No Sir, you win the internet!
Old 05-27-2016, 01:01 PM   #50
Thor142

Quote:
First post, derail thread topic and attempt at imposing your opinion on the OP.

Again, judging OP for posting a simple photo of an unknown car, while also passively pointing out OP's "discourteous" behavior.

Again, trying to pass your opinion as the rule, with poor rationale, based solely on your emotions.

Getting saucy...

Great finish with the unneeded foul language... No Sir, you win the internet!
You really have some sort of ego issue don't you? Lets review:
First post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stock View Post
After taking the picture and walking away, I stated thinking I maybe shouldn't have. I didn't want to boast with the Z28.

I'm thinking I won't do this next time. What would you have done?
SO the OP took a picture and then wondered if he should have. Then asks for opinions.
My first post:
Quote:
Offering my opinion just as was asked for. No attitude. No accusations of improper behavior. None of the things you have accused me of doing happened.
Your first post:
Quote:
Some crazy people in this thread... Lmao...

"Don't park near me!".... "Don't look at my car!"....

People nowadays are crazy man....

Op, dont sweat it... I'd feel "honored" to have a z/28 guy parking next to me like that and then also taking a picture of my turd.

Hmmmmm......

Oh and I apologize for my language. I didn't realize you were 12. Although I suppose in retrospect I should have.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:07 PM   #51
pbeyer2010

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Is it boasting to park next to another similar but lesser equipped car... No

Is it boasting to ask the question online to... see yourself type? make sure everyone knows you have a Z28 and not a poor man's camaro? .... Possibly
pbeyer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:12 PM   #52
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Quote:

1) You really have some sort of ego issue don't you? Lets review:

First post:

2) SO the OP took a picture and then wondered if he should have. Then asks for opinions.
My first post:

Offering my opinion just as was asked for. No attitude. No accusations of improper behavior. None of the things you have accused me of doing happened.
Your first post:

Hmmmmm......

3) Oh and I apologize for my language. I didn't realize you were 12. Although I suppose in retrospect I should have.
1) Yet again, another personal attack.

2) Reading comprehension fail. OP didnt wonder whether he should have taken a picture. OP wondered whether he should have parked next to the other car.

3) Strong finish with another personal attack.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #53
Thor142

Quote:
1) Yet again, another personal attack.

2) Reading comprehension fail. OP, didnt wonder whether he should have taken a picture. OP, wondered whether he should have parked next to the other car.

3) Strong finish with another personal attack.
I'm absolutely putting personal attacks in at this point. You're being a douche bag. Harassing douche bags is kinda my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stock View Post

After taking the picture and walking away, I stated thinking I maybe shouldn't have. I didn't want to boast with the Z28.

I'm thinking I won't do this next time. What would you have done?
Comprehension fail on your part. Second paragraph is an indication of a new subject. Subject of paragraph is taking the picture, or I suppose walking away but I'm not sure why he would ask if he should have walked away.
Anyway I'm not going to pick on the OP. I'm here to pick on you for being such an egotistical douche. We can stop any time you like.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:27 PM   #54
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Quote:
I'm absolutely putting personal attacks in at this point. You're being a douche bag. Harassing douche bags is kinda my thing.

Comprehension fail on your part. Second paragraph is an indication of a new subject. Subject of paragraph is taking the picture, or I suppose walking away but I'm not sure why he would ask if he should have walked away.
Anyway I'm not going to pick on the OP. I'm here to pick on you for being such an egotistical douche. We can stop any time you like.
I'm willing to put $5 (via paypal) on the line, that say the OP's post was whether or not he should have parked next to the other camaro. Not, whether or not, he should have taken the photo.

You are not harrasing me, at this point you are merely entertainiment.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:45 PM   #55
Thor142

Quote:
I'm willing to put $5 (via paypal) on the line, that say the OP's post was whether or not he should have parked next to the other camaro. Not, whether or not, he should have taken the photo.

You are not harrasing me, at this point you are merely entertainiment.
Fantastic. We are both entertained then. I really have nothing better to do right now.

You told me I had reading comprehension issues. I do not. I read the post as written. If you would like to find us an english professor to read the post and tell us the intent as written I'd be happy to put up the $5.

Furthermore my post didn't address you or anyone else except the op who asked for opinions. My second post addressed a response to my fist post, with which the gentleman I was responding to agreed. No one else needed to chime in. I never directly addressed you until you took it upon yourself to interact with me.
Posting a picture of a car or a face or someones shoes for that matter doesn't matter at all. No one cares. If you're in public than you can be photographed. My entire point was just that it would be courteous to blur a plate number out since a lot of personal information can be gleaned from it. If you can find out a persons name and address from a picture of their face you must be FBI or something.You seem to have a huge problem with this concept. Why? I don't know. Perhaps you were just trolling for an argument. That's fine. I'm happy to indulge.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:00 PM   #56
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
What happened to this thread?