Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #6147
demonspeed
not afraid of the wall

Drives: Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinglow57 View Post
I hate the word fiance. So she will continue to be my bitch until we get married
At which time you will turn into her bitch.
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #6148
063KS

Drives: Car
Quote:
I hate the word fiance. So she will continue to be my bitch until we get married
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #6149
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

Drives: Camaro 2LT
I lived in SanFrancisco for 4 months so im with the 49rs.!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #6150
hkemp

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS Camaro
Well one of my winter projects was to add the front and rocker splitters. The front splitter is from SLP and the rocker splitters are ZL1 splitters. Thanks to Rich for getting me the ZL1 splitters. I added the Heritage grill in early fall. I have a friend at Mount Pleasant Collision that does all of my paint work for me. Excellent shop.
When I installed the splitters and the Heritage grill I got a lot of help from our forums. Thanks to all who take their time and post instructions on the how to do.

Last edited by hkemp; 01-31-2013 at 06:19 PM.
hkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:13 PM   #6151
hkemp

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS Camaro
Here is the pictures
Attached Images

hkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:12 PM   #6152
demonspeed
not afraid of the wall

Not bad. May even look just fine without getting them painted.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #6153
BreakingBad
MAGA

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
You know what pisses me off in the winter? People who try driving their vehicles without proper tires. They go super slow, lose control, etc.
Quote:
S
#2. You were driving a car that doesnt go in snow. But yet you are bitching about others passing you? Get ****ing real.... I just spent three days and $650 to find my girlfriend snow tires and wheels for her g8 she bought on monday. So she is safe and so she isnt the fu<kface holding traffic uo. Get some wintertires and dont be a cheap skate and risk others safty because you are cheap...

There are nice ways to discuss things with people, and the asshole way to discuss things with people. You both obviously took the asshole route. You want to run your mouth about my financial decisions I'll be glad to give either of you a location where you can meet me face to face and you can express your extreme concern, you keyboard warriors love to talk sh*t on the internet and degrade people, yet are the same people who will bitch down and run home when confronted in real life.

I do not have to explain myself as to why I don't have winter tires. I have taken proper precautions to ensure that the vehicle was not being driven in bad weather, but unfortunately the snow arrived an hour or two prior to me leaving my job OF which I was called in to work due to so many call offs.

Since we're on the topic of what pisses people off, what pisses ME off are individuals who think they have the right to dictate what other people should or shouldn't do, especially with their own finances, and then feel that it's worth the time to act like a child and call people names on the internet over said decisions. Again, I'll welcome a face to face meet from either of you where you can say whatever your please - we'll see how "tough" you are then.

Quote:
Good to know you define women as "your bitch"...let me guess, you smack her around when she doesn't make your sandwich fast enough too huh?

Last edited by BreakingBad; 02-02-2013 at 06:26 AM.
BreakingBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:04 PM   #6154
flyinglow57

Drives: rumble bee,2SS 6sp
You dont know my relationship with my g/f. Booger does. He understands that i call her my bitch and she calls me her bitch. Therfor ill say that to her. Would it suffice you if i call her my smookie pooh? And you didnt quote me correctly. I called her "my bitch". Not as you quoted "your bitch"
Old 01-31-2013, 09:46 PM   #6155
Laura00ws6

Drives: 2009 G8 GT
If you ever refer to me as your "fiancé" ill take a knife to you ball sack. Now get back to being an "internet tuff guy" for mentioning winter wheels may be useful in the snow.....
Laura00ws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #6156
flyinglow57

Drives: rumble bee,2SS 6sp
Quote:
At which time you will turn into her bitch.
Im pretty sure that happened 3 years ago.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #6157
demonspeed
not afraid of the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad View Post
There are nice ways to discuss things with people, and the asshole way to discuss things with people. You both obviously took the asshole route. You want to run your mouth about my financial decisions I'll be glad to give either of you a location where you can meet me face to face and you can express your extreme concern, you keyboard warriors love to talk sh*t on the internet and degrade people, yet are the same people who will bitch down and run home when confronted in real life.

I do not have to explain myself as to why I don't have winter tires. I have taken proper precautions to ensure that the vehicle was not being driven in bad weather, but unfortunately the snow arrived an hour or two prior to me leaving my job OF which I was called in to work due to so many call offs.

Since we're on the topic of what pisses people off, what pisses ME off are individuals who think they have the right to dictate what other people should or shouldn't do, especially with their own finances, and then feel that it's worth the time to act like a child and call people names on the internet over said decisions. Again, I'll welcome a face to face meet from either of you where you can say whatever your please - we'll see how tough you are then.
Listen, this is -- as you point out -- the Internet. Further, it's also the Pittsburgh thread.

Meeting face to face would do what, exactly? You would physically attack someone for asking you a question about why you just spouted off about people that are pissing you off, "crackheads," and other insulting words?

How are your assumptions about other drivers on the road any more tolerable than the supposed degradation that some have imposed on you based on words you clearly expressed?

No one asked for you to explain your financial situation, and to be quite honest, you started talking about "what pisses [you] off." While I can't speak for anyone else, I included a smilie to show the facetiousness of my comment.

Further, as I just asked above, how do you justify your anger towards other drivers without knowing their situation or reasoning for making the maneuvers that they made in the inclement weather? What if someone did not feel comfortable being near someone who was clearly struggling?

Lastly, no one is trying to dictate what you should do (just as we did not ask about your financial situation). Again, while I can't speak for anyone else, I was merely expressing how your actions on the road could be interpreted just as "annoying" as the actions that you describe which upset you.

Honestly, we're not bad guys in here. We'll verbally beat on each other -- and then buy each other a drink
Old 02-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #6158
BreakingBad
MAGA

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Quote:
You dont know my relationship with my g/f. Booger does. He understands that i call her my bitch and she calls me her bitch. Therfor ill say that to her. Would it suffice you if i call her my smookie pooh? And you didnt quote me correctly. I called her "my bitch". Not as you quoted "your bitch"
Do you understand the concept of second person viewpoint? Clearly not. Also understand I really couldn't care less about you or your girlfriend, of which you apparently felt the need to have her post in your defense as you both clearly neglected to mention the fact that you assumed that I purchased the camaro without any concept of how RWD vehicles function, or that 20 inch wheels on summer tires aren't the best idea to be driving around with in the winter... an assumption you made with malintent. Also, you claimed I was 'bitching', and I should 'get f*cking real' and that I was also a 'cheap skate'. Like I said, if you wanna run your mouth I'll be glad to let you do so, directly to me, and we'll see how much you continue to talk shit afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura00ws6 View Post
If you ever refer to me as your "fiancé" ill take a knife to you ball sack. Now get back to being an "internet tuff guy" for mentioning winter wheels may be useful in the snow.....
Awe, how cute. He got his girlfriend to chime in too. Assuming you mean winter tires and not winter wheels...either way, not sure what you're trying to get at, but your man is a prime example of an ITG - you should buy him a shirt:

Quote:
Listen, this is -- as you point out -- the Internet. Further, it's also the Pittsburgh thread.

Meeting face to face would do what, exactly? You would physically attack someone for asking you a question about why you just spouted off about people that are pissing you off, "crackheads," and other insulting words?

How are your assumptions about other drivers on the road any more tolerable than the supposed degradation that some have imposed on you based on words you clearly expressed?

No one asked for you to explain your financial situation, and to be quite honest, you started talking about "what pisses [you] off." While I can't speak for anyone else, I included a smilie to show the facetiousness of my comment.

Further, as I just asked above, how do you justify your anger towards other drivers without knowing their situation or reasoning for making the maneuvers that they made in the inclement weather? What if someone did not feel comfortable being near someone who was clearly struggling?

Lastly, no one is trying to dictate what you should do (just as we did not ask about your financial situation). Again, while I can't speak for anyone else, I was merely expressing how your actions on the road could be interpreted just as "annoying" as the actions that you describe which upset you.

Honestly, we're not bad guys in here. We'll verbally beat on each other -- and then buy each other a drink
Let me explain something to you...there are decisions you make on the road that can endanger other people. Simply driving a vehicle that doesn't do good in snow is not a dangerous maneuver in itself - there are MANY cars on the road that don't do all that great. It was bad timing all around, I couldn't avoid it and had to get home. I was simply 'venting' and even through my anger I assumed my sarcasm was made apparent via the 'molotov' comment - apparently you didn't pick up on that because if you truly thought I was going to molotov someone's car for a jerk move on the road, we need to get you a handbook to understanding sarcasm.

On the way home I encountered multiple people who put other people's property (and possibly lives) at risk by extremely poor decision making - as exampled by when I said I wanted to rip the girl out of her eclipse...yeah, maybe my anger got the best of me but I don't act on my anger, and only do when absolutely necessary. Everyone, at some point, rages out while driving (due to the actions of other drivers) The woman put myself and a pedestrian in danger by cutting me off on a snow covered road and she could've caused thousands of dollars in damage to my vehicle (and hers) and possibly hit the person at the intersection she was sitting at instead of being patient and waiting her turn to merge.

I never once said I would physically attack someone after meeting face to face, that was an assumption made by you. If this was a random forum, I would not have made that statement but since this is the Pittsburgh thread and we're all within close vicinity to one another, if you feel the need to take time out of your day and make such comments about me (flyinglow moreso than you) I offered you the option of saying it directly to me rather than behind a keyboard.

You are still assuming that me simply being out driving was an 'annoyance' to others because my car doesn't do well in snow (on the stock tires) - this is clearly wrong. I understand how some people would've been frustrated being stuck behind someone who was having a problem for a moment, but that doesn't mean you floor it, swerve past them partially into oncoming traffic simply to get past said person and essentially run a redlight. The actions by the people I referenced would've garnered a reckless driving charge and countless other moving violations if a cop were present - my actions would not have simply for being in a camaro with stock tires.

Your comments weren't as bad as flyinglow's comments, and the majority of my post was directed at him - but understand something...you may think that 'verbally beating' on someone is all fine and dandy as I've watched many of you do to tahseen...thankfully he seems to be cool with the fact that many of you make fun of him as there really is no harm intended. While I can joke around and even make fun of myself, on the other hand I don't appreciate people making assumptions and criticizing my actions when I had done nothing wrong other than get called into work on a bad day, and simply vented about reckless drivers. Maybe I misinterpreted your post, and if I did, I'm sorry for that. I'm all about jagging each other, especially online, but FL's comments were uncalled for and the way I saw it I had 2 options - act like a child and respond to him in the same way or offer him the chance to say what he felt was so important to say to me, directly, rather than make such dick headed comments behind a keyboard.
BreakingBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #6159
PittPaz
Hail to Pitt

Drives: 2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Internet tough guys, e-fights, guys bringing their "bitches" in to fight for them, and Simmons.

This thread is the worst.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #6160
Trav2SS
MTMTEYE

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPaz View Post
Internet tough guys, e-fights, guys bringing their "bitches" in to fight for them, and Simmons.

This thread is the worst.

Thats insulting! how dare you!, Yinz must be a ravens fan saying Pittsburgh thread is the worse.. rawr! ...

lol sarcasm... Their really needs to be a built in font for it that gets accepted across all mediums. Internet life would be so much easy

Look at this, it should calm things down a bit.

Now everyone!

Aftermarket bolt on parts and tune.. 434hp/395tq
Daily Driver.
Trav2SS is offline   Reply With Quote