Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 07-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #6189
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggFoot View Post
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,MTI shifter,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers. 701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers. CCW 505t's
Nitto Invo's and DR's.

mws444 - Nice mods! What sort of 1/4 ET's you laying down with that beast? How did you talk Lingenfelter into installing headers? When I spoke to them it was like they didnt want to do it because they would have to turn off some warning light that could get them in trouble, etc? I dont have a car to mod yet, but I am waiting for the ZL1. I have spoken with Lingenfelter, Hennessey, and G-Force in Pearland as I am a TX boy myself
Give a call to Ryan, or Kevin at LPE, have them get Graham on the line with you. They will build you what ever you want, but if you go too far they will not warrant it. They are Professionals, they know exactly what will work and stay together. Take their advise and let them build you a beast that will last.
They really are masters at what they do, stick with them and you want be sorry!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #6190
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
Wow great pic! Beautiful
Thanks! It was a great evening!
Old 07-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #6191
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Welcome back Mr. Mike.
Thanks! Glad to be home!
Now I just have to deal with all the messes. Had an electrical fire break out in an old office in back of my facility (away from the main plant) I have been using for document storage. Our volunteer fire department did'nt even show up, my employees put it out. The firechief said everyone had to go to work that morning.
I have to make sure everything is documented, in case Big Brother wants to audit me and ask for something damaged in the fire. It looks like most of the paperwork was salvaged.

I am also going to start the ground work for the new shop, so it will time to get busy!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #6192
BiggFoot

Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 1000+ HP SBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Give a call to Ryan, or Kevin at LPE, have them get Graham on the line with you. They will build you what ever you want, but if you go too far they will not warrant it. They are Professionals, they know exactly what will work and stay together. Take their advise and let them build you a beast that will last.
They really are masters at what they do, stick with them and you want be sorry!
Thanks Mike! I can tell Lingenfelter is a class shop and that is why I have been talking to them. Unfortunately the ZL1 probably wont be coming out until about April or May of 2012 so I have a looong time to wait, but I am 57 and have never owned a muscle car so what is another year. It gives me a chance to learn from what everyone else has done with their cars. I think it took me about a week to read through this thread. I enjoyed hearing the stories of everyone's build. My turn will be coming soon enough
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #6193
Black Friday
Purchased on Black Friday

Drives: 2010 Black SS Lingenfelter Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggFoot View Post
Thanks Mike! I can tell Lingenfelter is a class shop and that is why I have been talking to them. Unfortunately the ZL1 probably wont be coming out until about April or May of 2012 so I have a looong time to wait, but I am 57 and have never owned a muscle car so what is another year. It gives me a chance to learn from what everyone else has done with their cars. I think it took me about a week to read through this thread. I enjoyed hearing the stories of everyone's build. My turn will be coming soon enough
I was in the same boat (50 + first muscle car) and I would do it all over again with LPE. Can't wait to see your's when it's done!

Mark
LPE Twin Fuel Pump
Asanti 22" wheels
Borla Atak catback
Heavy duty half shafts
Hotchkis Track Pack Suspension
Auto Meter Dual Gauge Pod w/ Air/Fuel, Fuel Press.
ADM Boost Gauge
DSV D-Style Custom Steering Wheel

Painted stripes & clear by Piccione Paint
NLP Spoiler
GM GFX (front & sides)
Stainless Steel Roto-Fab CAI

Old 07-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #6194
mws444

Hey I just thought of Hooverman.......What is going on with his latest round of mods at LPE?

Come on Hooverman time to fill us in!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #6195
Hoverman

Drives: 2010 2ss
I should get a update from Kevin today. There was a parts delay somthing with the 10 rib pully. I think this is a harder wait than the first time, But I know it will be worth it. I do know the engine is done and going back in soon. I hope it should be runing at the end of this week or the begining of next.
Pfadt adj coilovers,Pfadt trailing arms,
Pfadt Dif Bushings, Pfadt rear tie rods
Hotchiss Cassis Brace, LPE 3.91 gears
MGW shifter,Billetprototypes Catch Can
LPE Pedals, LPE Sway bar links
LPE custom ralley stripes, Paint upgrade and 4 coats of clear
Lingengelter Embroidered Headrest
Foose wheels, LPE Brake calipers with slotted rotors
Hotchiss/LPE Strut Brace,
Hoverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #6196
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #6197
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoverman View Post
I should get a update from Kevin today. There was a parts delay somthing with the 10 rib pully. I think this is a harder wait than the first time, But I know it will be worth it. I do know the engine is done and going back in soon. I hope it should be runing at the end of this week or the begining of next.
Sweet! I have been wondering about this one, stroking is about all I havent done yet to mine. Should be a great mod!
Urrrggg....The waiting is the hardest part, hang in there man!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #6198
mws444

Well, guys things just keep shaping up for the better. Paperwork all safe and sound from the fire, just a few crispy edges. Demolition of the old office should be started this week.....Check
Pad site construction for the new shop/mancave is to commence tomorrow.
Should be ready to pour concrete by next Wed. The building is to be delivered the first week of Aug. It should be errected in the following two weeks so I can start the finishout. That is going to be the slow part as the Mrs. wont let me get to far ahead without starting the house remodeling.
Good thing about the shop is I am doing my own plans and design so it can move fast. The house requires a pro, and a lot more time........., wives.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #6199
JusticePete

Quote:
Well, guys things just keep shaping up for the better. Paperwork all safe and sound from the fire, just a few crispy edges. Demolition of the old office should be started this week.....Check
Pad site construction for the new shop/mancave is to commence tomorrow.
Should be ready to pour concrete by next Wed. The building is to be delivered the first week of Aug. It should be errected in the following two weeks so I can start the finishout. That is going to be the slow part as the Mrs. wont let me get to far ahead without starting the house remodeling.
Good thing about the shop is I am doing my own plans and design so it can move fast. The house requires a pro, and a lot more time........., wives.
Mike,

You must have been well rested because you are running like an office on fire. Be sure to keep us up to date with pictures of your new shop as it comes along.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #6200
mws444

LOL....More like no choice! Building on the way so I have to get 'er done!
Work part....well I am one of those who makes it happen one way or another. If something doesent work out it it not for lack of hard work or long hours on my part. I like to think that if I do my part the Big guy upstairs returns the favor. So far I can honestly say I have been blessed!

Now I just need to get some time to work on my car! I think I can squeeze a little in this weekend to pamper my baby.
Man I wish the new shop was already done.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #6201
JusticePete

Quote:
LOL....More like no choice! Building on the way so I have to get 'er done!
Work part....well I am one of those who makes it happen one way or another. If something doesent work out it it not for lack of hard work or long hours on my part. I like to think that if I do my part the Big guy upstairs returns the favor. So far I can honestly say I have been blessed!

Now I just need to get some time to work on my car! I think I can squeeze a little in this weekend to pamper my baby.
Man I wish the new shop was already done.
My grandmother (immigrant from Serbia born in 1895) used to tell me all the time -- God helps those that help themselves.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #6202
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
My grandmother (immigrant from Serbia born in 1895) used to tell me all the time -- God helps those that help themselves.
Your Grand Mother was a very wise woman!