Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #673
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzerDrache View Post
Love the Mastiff! I miss my 2. :( My male was over 200lbs and had a 33 inch neck. How heavy is yours?

Ok, your an ***, cool!
Satch is a mid sized male. He averages between 185 and 200 lbs. His dad was a monster at about 280, but Satch stays pretty active... I say as he lifts his head off the floor in the AC'd house to look at me... He gains about 15 lb's in the winter and looses it during the summer. Don't know if it's the heat or his allergies that cause him to loose it but there it is...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #674
tytus02
Account Suspended

Drives: truck/2010 camaro blk/blk 2ss ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower5 View Post
nice rot - love those dogs!
thanks he's a good ole boy no doubt. Nice shepherds you got there as well. Those are very smart dogs. I have a friend who has one. I roll my windows up before I cruise up to his house cause hairs from that dog constantly float all around his place in what is probably a 30 foot radius! It's just so hot down here in south texas those long haired dogs really shed. Even my rot will fill the house w/giant hair balls in a cupl days!
tytus02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #675
Jicata
Banned

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT 305 Boss
I have a Pitbull named Buddy and a English Bulldog named Beans I will post pics soon!
Jicata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #676
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
i feel people should post when there car looks different then when they got it...
I will agree that I like to see pictures of modded out Camaros....BUT...

Luckily, we (Mods and Admin) are the ones making the decisions on what pictures get to be posted. If you don't like seeing stock cars, stop looking. Stock looking Camaros are Camaros none-the-less, they are here to stay, and there will be thousands upon thousands of more pictures of them to come. So, if it's pictures of only modded out Camaros you are looking for, you have come to the wrong place. The site is chalked full of happy owners who want to show people their newest additions to the "family"....stock or not.

I'm sure this has become very evident after reading every post after yours. Please be respectful to the other members who want to show their stock looking cars. WE ALL appreciate their enthusiasm and will not let others spoil their fun.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #677
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Luckily, we (Mods and Admin) are the ones making the decisions on what pictures get to be posted. If you don't like seeing stock cars, stop looking. Stock looking Camaros are Camaros none-the-less, they are here to stay, and there will be thousands upon thousands of more pictures of them to come. So, if it's pictures of only modded out Camaros you are looking for, you have come to the wrong place. The site is chalked full of happy owners who want to show people their newest additions to the "family"....stock or not.

I'm sure this has become very evident after reading every post after yours. Please be respectful to the other members who want to show their stock looking cars. WE ALL appreciate their enthusiasm and will not let others spoil their fun.

Tag, where did you find the time to write that? I figured your head must be spinning at least at half speed with all the work you guys are doing on the store. Thanks again
Kycamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #678
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #679
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
`
Attached Images

~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #680
Wilburbeest
Think With Your Dipstick!

Drives: 1997 Camaro Z28
SScattergun....that pic is EPIC! Your dog totally looks like he/she is going WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

1997 Camaro Z28 (LT1/T56): K&N CAI | Kooks 1 3/4" LTs | 3" Custom Duals | UMI LCAs w/ relocation brackets | UMI adj. panhard bar | UMI adj. torque arm | Koni SA shocks | Strano Springs | Ram Powergrip clutch | Pro 5.0 shifter | skip shift eliminator kit | WS6 Store rotors | Hawk HPS pads
Wilburbeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:41 AM   #681
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilburbeest View Post
SScattergun....that pic is EPIC! Your dog totally looks like he/she is going WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing, but he really is! I've got some great pictures of him while I'm driving, but I can't find 'em all. When I do, I'll put 'em up. Have fun buddy!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #682
Y2KSSMARO

Drives: 2000 SS #0370
Here's a few of my best friend,Digger.
Attached Images

Y2KSSMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #683
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
i hate it when people post pics on there stock camaros... we all know what a camaro looks like... and people still post there stock looking camaros...

just dont understand it

Man whats wrong with you
Old 07-21-2010, 01:23 PM   #684
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
These are the ones I put up with everyday!
Attached Images

PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #685
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Old 07-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #686
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2KSSMARO View Post
Here's a few of my best friend,Digger.
I love the Dobermans.

Tags
sorry pics are so big!!