Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 02-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #57
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster26 View Post
anyone object to 3/20?
I think that they are just trying to stick to a set date so that everyone knows that it will always be the second saturday of every month. Tosha speak up here. I personally have no preference but just to keep the meets on a set day some times you may miss some. I can not make March's meet unless it is the 6th, but I am fine with having to miss it. Catch you guys next time.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 AM   #58
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
I think that they are just trying to stick to a set date so that everyone knows that it will always be the second saturday of every month. Tosha speak up here. I personally have no preference but just to keep the meets on a set day some times you may miss some. I can not make March's meet unless it is the 6th, but I am fine with having to miss it. Catch you guys next time.
This is kind of where I was going with it as well. Having the meets scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of every month gives everyone advance notice of meets and makes it easier for inviting new comers out as well. I think it is easier on the whole group, as well as people making reservations, to know the day well in advance with the question only being "how many" and not have to worry about calling the venue and rescheduling.

Does anyone agree?
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #59
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
The second Saturday sounds OK to me. I'll make some and I'll miss some. At least it will be consistent.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #60
Foster26

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM 6SP CGRS #9761
I understand the point. I just had one of those "uh.. we already have tickets to take the kids to Sesame on Ice that day... remember?" from the wife. "oh yeah... damnit!" I will try to work something out, maybe we can trade tickets for another day. With this meet in Lawton, I really want to go.
Foster26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #61
tbarber87

If you see this post in more than one place, please forgive me, I am trying to get the word out the only way I know how

If you have a facebook account, please log on and become a fan of "Ok Camaros" Event updates are posted there and with the RSVP option, getting an accurate count for lunches will be much easier. If you don't have a facebook account. . .I'm not going to beg you to get one, so if you absolutely don't want one, just make sure to shoot me a PM on here if you are planning to attend each months events.

Thank you so much!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #62
Ramsey
Ramsey

Drives: 2011 1LT IOM
So... my guess is we are shooting for the thirteenth right?
Ramsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #63
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
So... my guess is we are shooting for the thirteenth right?
that would be correct... the second saturday of the month
Old 02-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #64
speed racer
Speed Racer

Drives: 2010 SuperCharged SS/RS
OKC AUTO SHOW

Ok, Guys... My Wife just informed me that Corporate BMW just bought up the last of the space in the show..... Sorry I tried...( Real Hard )

The good news is that I was able to get 15 tickets to the auto show. If anyone is interested in meeting up Saturday maybe in OKC, let me know and I will give them out first come first serve.... Still trying to get more, but thats money the show will not get and we have to meet our attendance Numbers every year... Please let me know and I will meet up with you guys...See ya
speed racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #65
chuxter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6A RJT Chev Camaro
Hey Coop.....I have had several cars detailed at Malibou's in Moore. I've always been extremely pleased with their work. I am hesitant to recommend someone, but I feel safe here. Location is 121 SW 4th Street, Moore. Telephone: 405-799-6700. These are really car and truck people, and they are really busy. The head man is Greg Rushing. They have one man that does all detailing. Waxing is by hand. Give Greg a call.
chuxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #66
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
If you see this post in more than one place, please forgive me, I am trying to get the word out the only way I know how

If you have a facebook account, please log on and become a fan of "Ok Camaros" Event updates are posted there and with the RSVP option, getting an accurate count for lunches will be much easier. If you don't have a facebook account. . .I'm not going to beg you to get one, so if you absolutely don't want one, just make sure to shoot me a PM on here if you are planning to attend each months events.

Thank you so much!!!
I posted this somewhere else, but ignore this, if you want to become a fan thats cool, but I need to stress okcamaros.com It is our official site and has all upcoming events along with a section for RSVP and comments
Old 02-24-2010, 05:28 PM   #67
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
March-Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
I posted this somewhere else, but ignore this, if you want to become a fan thats cool, but I need to stress okcamaros.com It is our official site and has all upcoming events along with a section for RSVP and comments
Ok, guess I'll head on over to okcamaros, since your thread seems to have
been hijacked
OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #68
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
lol if you weren't meeting on the southern part of Oklahoma I'd almost consider joining ya all. But i gots to schedule local one for the 20th >.<
Old 02-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #69
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
lol if you weren't meeting on the southern part of Oklahoma I'd almost consider joining ya all. But i gots to schedule local one for the 20th >.<
Well next time we are up towards the north I'll send you a PM
Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #70
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
I do my own detailing... I ran a detail business out of my dads shop while I went to college. I could not trust anyone else with my cars. My wife says I am just to picky everything has to be perfect... lol.
Good you can detail mine for me Do you have your side mirrors in yet?
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote