Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #57
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarcum View Post
So I called them again for gits and shiggles now that I am at 3400...after being on hold for 15+ minutes while he talked to the order dept., the guy told me that my car would be produced in 2-3 weeks, and after it was produced, it would be on a quality hold for a minimum of 4 weeks, max of 6. He said expect it to be delivered in 7-9 weeks. :/
I don't believe this one for one minute. Just about every car made in the last few weeks has been shipped out within a day of production and delivered in about a week. I wouldn't read too much into this one. Anyone else agree?

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #58
motorbuff69

Drives: 2010 camaro on order
The 1-800 number is useless i have called them 4 times every time its the same b.s. then yesterday I had a phone call from a guy doing a servey for gm on there custumer 1-800 number asking me a bunch of questions asking me to rate them from 1 to 5 and 5 being the hightest, and would i recomend any one to buy a gm car or truck. I told them that the people did not know any thing and all they did was tell you same thing every time like they was just reading it off of a screen, and that i would not recomend gm to any one untill they get there ''''''''''' together. Told them that gm had there prioritys all mixed up if they was worried about what I thought the they would be building cars that were ordered before they made cars for dealers to set on there lots and prade around in, makeing the ones that ordered all ready get tired of waiting drop there order and buy some thing else and loseing sales that they allready published as sold orders. I told the guy that i think instead of killing jobs laying people off they need to send them to Canada to and build all the early order cars around the clock tell they get them done with 14,000 sold cars out there I bet there would be alot more orders placed to keep them going for along time. I told him that this would make every one happy. 14,000 people would have there cars in hand and would more willing to buy other gm cars and trucks, a long with other people that see us driving them wanting them. I told them that gm is losing lots of money, that they need to keep going, by being stupid.

Last edited by motorbuff69; 04-29-2009 at 07:34 PM.
motorbuff69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #59
detroitboy
Pinholic

Drives: 11 Silverado, 08 Shelby GT500 Conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
I don't believe this one for one minute. Just about every car made in the last few weeks has been shipped out within a day of production and delivered in about a week. I wouldn't read too much into this one. Anyone else agree?
NOT! Per customer service center today my car is still sitting in the lot at Oshawa. Somehow a bunch of guys in Texas got lucky

ordered 01/19/07
3000 - 2/27/09
3400 - 3/27/09
3800 - 4/17/09 (built and lost in the vortex)
ship date ??????? (I gave up and got a GT500)
5/11/09 - order cancelled
5/27/09 - vehicle arrived at dealership for whoever bought it after me
detroitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #60
wenbly1

Drives: 1SS Black w/White Rally Stripe
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitboy View Post
NOT! Per customer service center today my car is still sitting in the lot at Oshawa. Somehow a bunch of guys in Texas got lucky
Yeah well not all of us in TX are so lucky. All I can get out of the 800# is that it is in "transit". All I have are my stripes! VIN 832.
wenbly1 is offline   Reply With Quote