Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 06-08-2016, 05:18 PM   #57
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
Truth is, there are a bunch of good high quality shops out there, its just a matter of doing your research.

Horsepower will always find the weakest link, if your too scared that you will break something, you shouldn't mod your car.
Yup, just know the right shops and get it done right.

No issues here.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #58
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS/RS2010 View Post
I don't think "scared" is the right word for it. More to the point, who needs the heartburn from these kinds of problems?
These problems are not "typical" but they do happen, its just part of having a car on the ragged edge. Maybe scared was the wrong word, but if your that concerned about it, they its not for you. The rest of us cant get enough, when its all said and done, the payoff is awesome. Does that mean, shit don't break? No, does that mean that some jobs will take longer than expected? Yes. Like I said, you take the good with the bad, there are thousands of people who feel the way I do, and thousands who feel the way you do. Thats why some mod, and others don't.

Try planting your foot down, when you have over 800 horses to the wheels, then talk to me...
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote