Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-14-2016, 01:14 AM   #57
DonM
Camaro #4

Drives: 2017-Hyper Blue Metallic-2LTmanual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stacy View Post
Stupid crotch rocket jockeys will most certainly die young. Our only hope is that they die alone...

And perhaps before they breed
Old 04-14-2016, 01:34 AM   #58
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
So much anger in this thread.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:39 AM   #59
scandata

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS vert, Spring Green Edtn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
I won't even get into straight pipes... and "Loud pipes save lives" with your exhaust aimed behind you... talk to Ambulance, LEO's, and Firetruck drivers about how sirens work so well for them.
The unnecessarily loud ones annoy me even more than the lane splitters. One of those jackasses lives in my neighborhood and I'd swear he's broadcasting a chainsaw through a set of Marshall amps. No one's impressed, dude. NO ONE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/scandata/sigpic_zpsxmxmbipg.jpg
scandata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:49 AM   #60
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandata View Post
The unnecessarily loud ones annoy me even more than the lane splitters. One of those jackasses lives in my neighborhood and I'd swear he's broadcasting a chainsaw through a set of Marshall amps. No one's impressed, dude. NO ONE.
Is that any different than getting a new thread every week about how a camaro owner thinks their exhaust is too quiet and they want to make it louder?
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 02:50 AM   #61
DonM
Camaro #4

Drives: 2017-Hyper Blue Metallic-2LTmanual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy82 View Post
So much anger in this thread.

I just ate a SNICKERS, now I can be myself again....it's all good
Old 04-14-2016, 04:52 AM   #62
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Angel View Post
Meanwhile in Florida.....

Idiots, all of them. Including Mr. BMW and his gun toting girl.

So glad that BS isn't legal here. There would be a lot of dead bikers. That is insane to me that anyone thinks it's okay. I've said many times on this forum over the years that I'm so grateful to be living in rual America. I'll taking a reving Harley with no mufflers over that crap any day of the week.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:45 AM   #63
Cenafan85

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS
Once watched a biker try to stop at a red light doing over a hundred, let's just say it didn't end well. Still gives me chills every time I think of that biker sliding cross the intersection.
Cenafan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:59 AM   #64
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
I've ridden bikes my entire life (I have two right now). Weaving in and out of traffic and almost clipping vehicles is absolute nonsense! It's unsafe for everybody. My God, these idiots drive me nuts. They give all bikers a bad name.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:12 AM   #65
NeedsWorkSS

Drives: 2010 6.2L SS
Now we are forcasting their deaths, good thread here.
NeedsWorkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:29 AM   #66
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Some real double standards going on here but it's typical. The "I believe in freedom and personal liberty unless it's something I don't like" crowd has taken over this country. Wonder how many of the people bitching about loud bikes have LT headers catless pipes and free flowing loud mufflers?
Thor142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:47 AM   #67
pcrdude

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3 M6
I've been riding for a long time. I've been hit by two different vehicles, and almost died the second time. Other drivers just don't see you, so you have to do whatever it takes so they can. And ride like they don't. Lanesplitting at anything over a walking pace isn't smart, because the cars and trucks can move to block your path at any time. And they WILL NOT SEE YOU COMING!
Old 04-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #68
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
Some real double standards going on here but it's typical. The "I believe in freedom and personal liberty unless it's something I don't like" crowd has taken over this country. Wonder how many of the people bitching about loud bikes have LT headers catless pipes and free flowing loud mufflers?
"Loud bikes" and weaving in and out of traffic, almost clipping vehicles at questionable speeds are two totally different topics. My bikes are both loud; however, I don't cut in and out of traffic, almost side-swiping cars. Two topics, two different discussions. Bottom line...you ride how you want, I'll ride how I want. Just don't ride like an unsafe goof near me. I don't want to be scraped off the pavement with you.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:45 AM   #69
Skillet
Account Suspended

Drives: car
So after 5 pages it looks like the consensus is...

Everyone really hates bikers driving like a..holes!
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:55 AM   #70
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
So after 5 pages it looks like the consensus is...

Everyone really hates bikers driving like a..holes!
... I think it's really... Everyone hates a..holes.

Bikers don't drive....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote