Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #799
Butcher

Drives: '03 MY/MR Z06, '09 Sliver/Red G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcope63 View Post
I am going with the 2SS with the RS package and SS performance Package (1LE)

Also will add the Sunroof, and Nav system and thats about it.. The 1LE package already comes with the short throw shifter so don't need to order that.. I sure am curious how the 1LE package is going to be priced..

Not sure how the heritage grill will look with the blacked out grill area if thats how it turns out being done.. If not then I will probably get the Heritage grill..

I will most likely go with the Victory Red unless the new Blue looks incredible in person.. will have to see on that..
Was thinking of having the hood wrap removed and then going with Blue Ray Metallic and getting the White hood stripes, I think that would look good..

Its going to be a long Summer waiting for the 1LE but should be a great Fall when it arrives!!!

Gary

You're going to order a 1LE with a sunroof, but without the exhaust?

I'm just guessing, and I know you won't pay this much, but I would bet that your car will have a sticker price of between $47,000 and $48,000. I really hope that these cars will be hitting the dealer lots in the fall. I'm going to see my dealer tomorrow and see what He can tell me.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #800
gcope63

Drives: 2007 Corvette, 2004 Grand Prix GTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
You're going to order a 1LE with a sunroof, but without the exhaust?

I'm just guessing, and I know you won't pay this much, but I would bet that your car will have a sticker price of between $47,000 and $48,000. I really hope that these cars will be hitting the dealer lots in the fall. I'm going to see my dealer tomorrow and see what He can tell me.
Oops, missed that..
Yep, planning on the exhaust too..

$47000 or $48000 sound a little high.. That would put it awful close to the ZL1.. I think it will be closer to $45000..

Gary
gcope63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #801
Butcher

Quote:
Oops, missed that..
Yep, planning on the exhaust too..

$47000 or $48000 sound a little high.. That would put it awful close to the ZL1.. I think it will be closer to $45000..

Gary

This is my guess;

Camaro 1SS 1LE - $39,900.00
2SS - $3,600.00
RS - $1,350.00
Sunroof - $900.00
Navigation - $1,500.00
Dual mode exhaust - $1,000.00 (or more)
Destination - $800.00 (or more)

Total $49,050.00

I will honestly be surprised if the car you are talking about has a sticker price below my estimate. I hope I'm wrong, but that is what I'm planning on these cars costing.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #802
gcope63

Drives: 2007 Corvette, 2004 Grand Prix GTP
Quote:
This is my guess;

Camaro 1SS 1LE - $39,900.00
2SS - $3,600.00
RS - $1,350.00
Sunroof - $900.00
Navigation - $1,500.00
Dual mode exhaust - $1,000.00 (or more)
Destination - $800.00 (or more)

Total $49,050.00

I will honestly be surprised if the car you are talking about has a sticker price below my estimate. I hope I'm wrong, but that is what I'm planning on these cars costing.
That looks pretty close with the possible exception of the navigation system. Looking at the other GM cars that have the Mylink and option Nav show an upgrade price of around $700 for the Nav option. Also, isn't part of the RS package the painted 20" wheels which are upgraded in the 1LE package. Maybe the RS package maybe cheaper due to items already included in the 1LE package.. Not sure, guess we will see.. If its up around $49000 then I will probably stick with the 2SS with the same options..

Gary
gcope63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #803
Butcher

Quote:
That looks pretty close with the possible exception of the navigation system. Looking at the other GM cars that have the Mylink and option Nav show an upgrade price of around $700 for the Nav option. Also, isn't part of the RS package the painted 20" wheels which are upgraded in the 1LE package. Maybe the RS package maybe cheaper due to items already included in the 1LE package.. Not sure, guess we will see.. If its up around $49000 then I will probably stick with the 2SS with the same options..

Gary

Yeah, I was looking on Chevy's website and the navigation will probably be less than $800.00. I can't see the wheels effecting the cost of the RS package. The more I think about it, the harder it becomes to "settle" for a 2SS. There is just too much good stuff on the 1LE. Since the car won't be available until Fall, I've got a few more months to save the extra money.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #804
pistolgripcopo1
pistolgripcopo1

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Carbon fiber gray
BADGE? How about ZL1/lite. lol.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #805
BACH
Delving the Ordure ...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS 6M CGM, '94 Z-71
Is the rear spoiler the same as on the ZL1?
part#??

My journal: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164741
BACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #806
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACH View Post
Is the rear spoiler the same as on the ZL1?
part#??
I believe it is
Old 04-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #807
BACH
Delving the Ordure ...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS 6M CGM, '94 Z-71
Thanks garcmol. I'm guessing the mounting points are different than the SS??

I'll have to check pricing. Wondering what it would look like without the 3rd brake light, just fill the mounting holes and paint to match. or of course I might istall with the light... all depends on pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I believe it is

My journal: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164741
BACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #808
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Yes, they are different. And I believe if you replace the existing OEM spoiler (non ZL1), at least one of the existing holes in the trunk lid are visible under the 3rd brake light. So there will be some filling involved on the trunk lid. Now, if you could find a non-rs LS or LT trunk lid, no holes!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #809
jonny5cam

Drives: IOM SS/RS LS3/6sp. man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I will SO order just that part....

Would LOVE a 1LE, so glad they are making it-- it's basically our Z28!

But what's up with all the amenities? Shouldn't it be bare bones??
If it didn't have all the goodies then all of the snooties would bash it for not. Damned if we do and damned if we don't!
jonny5cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #810
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Yeah, I was looking on Chevy's website and the navigation will probably be less than $800.00. I can't see the wheels effecting the cost of the RS package. The more I think about it, the harder it becomes to "settle" for a 2SS. There is just too much good stuff on the 1LE. Since the car won't be available until Fall, I've got a few more months to save the extra money.

i believe the corvette dual mode exhaust is about $1200 also. I would expect similar pricing.
newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #811
Butcher

I was at my dealer today and He gave me an order sheet for the 2013 Camaro. I'm sure that some things can change, however I noticed a few things that I thought were interesting.

1) Blue Ray Metallic is the only new color. All of the other colors are the same as last year.

2) Mojave interior will be an upgrade. It will cost extra just like Inferno Orange interior.

3) The wheels and tires are listed as a seperate option. I wonder if you can order the wheels and tires on an SS without the 1LE option?

4) They also list the FE6 suspension seperately from the 1LE option.

5) The Dual Mode exhaust is not included with the 1LE option. :(

6) The "Spare tire and wheel, not desired" option is selected with the 1LE option.

7) Navigation is an option. (Based on how many other Chevys are "optioned", I thought that the navigation might come standard on a 2SS.)

8) The Hurst shifter option is not selected with the 1LE option. I wonder if the ZL1 short throw shifter is better than the Hurst unit?

They didn't have any prices yet. However, they did say that Chevy might release the 1LE before the Fall, if there is a high demand for these cars. I can only hope!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #812
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
I was at my dealer today and He gave me an order sheet for the 2013 Camaro. I'm sure that some things can change, however I noticed a few things that I thought were interesting.

1) Blue Ray Metallic is the only new color. All of the other colors are the same as last year.

2) Mojave interior will be an upgrade. It will cost extra just like Inferno Orange interior.

3) The wheels and tires are listed as a seperate option. I wonder if you can order the wheels and tires on an SS without the 1LE option?

4) They also list the FE6 suspension seperately from the 1LE option.

5) The Dual Mode exhaust is not included with the 1LE option. :(

6) The "Spare tire and wheel, not desired" option is selected with the 1LE option.

7) Navigation is an option. (Based on how many other Chevys are "optioned", I thought that the navigation might come standard on a 2SS.)

8) The Hurst shifter option is not selected with the 1LE option. I wonder if the ZL1 short throw shifter is better than the Hurst unit?

They didn't have any prices yet. However, they did say that Chevy might release the 1LE before the Fall, if there is a high demand for these cars. I can only hope!

FE6?
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le, 1le camaro, 1le forum, camaro 1le, camaro 1le forum, camaro performance package, camaro track pack, camaro track package, where's our z/28?