Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 04-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #71
95birdible

Drives: 2012 1SS Camaro Convertible
Younger generation my ass. I'm 43 and the reason you and everyone else has tsb's and a top,fix in place. Don't believe me? Ask any one on this board. Sux and Nutt also included. I have the eyes and ears of everyone in GM headquarters because of my efforts. And thank you to the service of our country by the way. My father Vietnam and Grandpa and father in law WWII. How dare you insult me like that.
"Green Flash"
95birdible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #72
95birdible

Drives: 2012 1SS Camaro Convertible
And you may want to check out the Camaro convertibles problems group on Facebook that I started also.
"Green Flash"
95birdible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:35 AM   #73
triplethreat

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS Conv
I've got the marks on mine (also the wave on the quarters) and haven't had the top down much, since I've been deployed since the month after I bought the car. (It's funny the waves were not there when I left). They are not bad but again it doesn't get driven much right now. Birdible has put a lot of effort into getting this correct and there is a lot of information on the tops because of him and others (SUX for the fixes).
I'll see how the fix works for me but if it doesn't work then I'm going the route of Birdible.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM   #74
bulllett

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
Something to keep a eye on you idiot, guess you are part of this younger generation. I fought for this country. You should watch your words you use on here but of course it just shows your age and I understand so thanks.
Lol, I think you misunderstood his words of warning. Happens quite often on the internet. Can't type in inflection. Birdie's comments were meant as a reminder of how important it is to address these issues immediately when noticed. If you look on this page; http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/226942550693692/

You will find many others that have problems with their tops. We are having trouble with GM addressing those problems in a forthright manner. If you click on the "DOC" (in the upper right hand corner) it will direct you to a link where you can see the latest TSB. You really should have that done by your dealer.

Birdie and others on the FB page will be an invaluable source of help, IF you get the "disease" (I'm saying disease in a sarcastic, yet pointed manner ).

And as always, thanks for your service to our country. God bless America (cause we really need him now)
bulllett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #75
bmodell

Drives: 2012 45th ANN. CVT, 68 RS/SS CVT
Time for an update. i have owned my 45th now for 11 months, and it has 17,500 miles on it. On Tuesday it goes back in to the shop again. The AC blower needs to be replaced, again. the driver side window, which had a new motor and regulator put in 4 months ago, is sitting about 1in lower than the front window, so it doesn't seal correctly. The passenger side rear window is showing the same defect as the driver side, so it to will need a new motor and regulator. They finally have the peices to finish repair the glovebox under the TSB from earlier in the year and last but not list, the rear wheel has a screech sound when turning left. All in all, a mess.. Im still working with my dealer, Libertyville Chevy in Illinois on a a trade in/GM assist on the 2012 for a 2013. I'm considering the Blue dusk edition, but am still not 100% sure I should stick with the Vert.

Last edited by bmodell; 08-24-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: spelling
bmodell is offline   Reply With Quote