Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #71
BC 2010
BC 2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS M6 GFX SR
Tom just sent e-mail to you had another idea on pocket logo. XL SIM ...Bobby
BC 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #72
BURNT ORANGE SS

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro 2SS LS3
Hey Tom; I am not into Facebook, so I can't vote. I am sure what ever you guys choose will be great. Wayne...
BURNT ORANGE SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #73
BURNT ORANGE SS

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro 2SS LS3
Oh yeah, I will take a shirt too! Size large
BURNT ORANGE SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #74
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootir View Post
Looks good Tom...Like my new avatar?
Love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURNT ORANGE SS View Post
Oh yeah, I will take a shirt too! Size large
Got it Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURNT ORANGE SS View Post
Hey Tom; I am not into Facebook, so I can't vote. I am sure what ever you guys choose will be great. Wayne...
Didn't know. I could have emailed the choices to you. But closing the vote today. Will anounce the winner on Facebook page. Will email those that aren't on it.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #75
Tom D

Ok, and the winner is. #5 . This recieved the majority of the likes and email responses. So we have a logo agreed upon by the majority. I will be doing up the shirts this week. Picking them up today. Now FYI, The graphic has a lot of colors and is not transfering to the dark colors very well. As you can guess the reds and oranges and yellows are a wash out on like color fabrics and black. What does show colors well is white and silver fabric. Possibly lite yellow as well. Front pocket graphic shows well on all colors. Black shirts will have to go silver graphic though. Those who already want silver (lite grey) shirts you are golden. The rest of us need to pick between the two colors. So send them to me now and then I am off to the store.

Now what I can do is make the 4C on the front the color of your car. I think someone else suggested that a few days ago.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ

Last edited by Tom D; 02-12-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #76
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Tom, I originally said Large black shirt, I'll take grey if that works best.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #77
BC 2010
BC 2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS M6 GFX SR
Tom, put me in for 3 gray XL t-shirts total if possible, working on getting in 4C
facebook...Bobby
BC 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #78
Tom D

Nice response guys. Just need a couple more. I will have shirts at Dyno Day so look for my car in front of building. This is going to rock....
Old 02-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #79
blade_ss

Drives: '12 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & 05 Mazda3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Almost have all the votes in guys. Will anounce results Sunday no matter what. Post on Facebook page front pocket design by Chris. I just gave it a little Classic Camaro Font look to it. Hope you like it Chris. 4C is what we all discussed in Goleta so Chris ran with that.

Here are some photos of my latest experiment. What do you think?
Looks good Tom. Liking the theme you have going on.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #80
Tom D

Sample shirt is posted on Facebook page everyone. Take a look. Should have them all done by Dyno day a Granatellis. Hopefully I didn't mess anyones size up.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #81
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Looks great Tom!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #82
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Ya'll excited yet about Dyno Day in the morning. I can never sleep before an event because I know I am going to see some great peeps with common interests and some awesome rides. Be safe driving in.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #83
Tom D

GREAT TIME! It was a blast everyone. Man we have to do this kind of stuff more often. Joey Granatelli did a phenominal job for us all.

John V. cant believe those numbers you pulled on an auto. That car is begging for HP mods.

Next function is Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills on the 26th.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #84
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
GREAT TIME! It was a blast everyone. Man we have to do this kind of stuff more often. Joey Granatelli did a phenominal job for us all.

John V. cant believe those numbers you pulled on an auto. That car is begging for HP mods.

Next function is Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills on the 26th.
Hey Tom thanks for getting us all together for this event. It was a great day in Oxnard. The Facebook site has some fun stuff but I still need to download my good still photos and post up some select pix. Good seeing everyone again. I am hoping I will have my skip shift eliminator here and installed by 26th. Anxious to see how that jewel works. Definately echo your comments about Joey and his family and crew! What a nice outfit, great afternoon and the pizza was just bonus! Also really like the way the Tshirts turned out. Great job.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote