Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #71
testmule
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 camaro
I had to look pretty hard to find your selling price of $35K. I think that is a great price for all the modifications you have into this car.

I'm always surprised that the used Camaro market is so tough.
testmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #72
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
Price reduced to 32,500. Excluding one potential deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
PM sent. Another option is 30k without all the,"loose extras". That is a bottom line bottom dollar. And somebody is going to be very lucky.
few posts up
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #73
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Drives: Raptor
Thanks Rob,yes people I will sell the car how it's dressed out,"without removing anything" for 30k. I will even throw in the OE struts/coilovers,sway bars,brake rotors,pads and lines,exhaust manifolds,intake and filter as well as the fuel door. If you want the extra set of racing brake front rotors and pads,OE RS wheels,covercraft NOAH cover,new set of Pzeros or matte black camaro door sills it will cost some more. Testmule,I think there are a few reasons for this. One,since this cars production release it's out sold everything in or around it's class. There is a ton of them. Factor in the economy,job loss and in my case buying another home,there is going to be a ton floating around trying to find new homes. It blows my mind though knowing how new mine is and how it rides so like a camaro and yet is such an animal and someone has not jumped at saving 30k+. All this car needs is a SC to throw it in absolute supercar status. (And some expensive rubber)

Last edited by CGM2SSRS; 03-11-2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: forgot to include the stock intake/filter...
CGM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #74
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

OK, I need to further clarify what is included for 30k. I've had several inquires unsure of this so this is it in a nutshell.
The Pedders supercar coilovers with remote reservoirs (separate bound/rebound adjustments) Pedders subframe,differential mt.,upper control arm and radius rod bushings. Pfadt sport sway bars,rear trailing arms and end links. Racing Brake 2 piece fully slotted rotors,braided s/s lines and hawk pads. Hurst ultra short throw shifter. Forgestar F14 20X9" matte black wheels. Defenderworx upper and lower billet grill covers and locking matte black fuel door. Custom dash mat. ARH Long tube headers with free flow cats and X pipe. Magna flow axle back mufflers. CAI Cold air intake and filter. All the custom paint and badges.
I will hold all the extra stuff I have,if the car buyer wishes to purchase the OE RS wheels or the new extra set of Pzeros or the extra set of Racing brake fully slotted two piece rotors with hawk pads,last the covercraft noah cover,you have first shot at them. If not I will be selling them on the forum after the sale of the car.
Thank you,
Greg
Old 03-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #75
outlawten5

Drives: Z06 corvette
Car for sale????

My buddy in Canada is still waiting for you to give him the VIN. He expressed interest about going to see it next week and hasn't heard back from you. What's going on?
outlawten5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #76
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

pm sent. My bust. I completely forgot the request! I just called and left it with him also. Should have reminded my dumb ass. Sorry!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:03 PM   #77
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawten5 View Post
My buddy in Canada is still waiting for you to give him the VIN. He expressed interest about going to see it next week and hasn't heard back from you. What's going on?
Your buddy's business was more important then my Camaro. That was what went on. My car has decided to renounce it's US citizenship and move to Sweden. A yees a nam a nor mae vu.....Congrats man! You will love the car. Please post some pix over there!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #78
gstev

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro convertible
did the sale go through? I have not been on this site for awhile. I am thinking of buying the new vert but this car is incredible. let me know.
thx,
gstev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #79
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
wow, day late and dollar short,lol
Gstev, this car was perfect.
Wish you had seen it sooner.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #80
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstev View Post
did the sale go through? I have not been on this site for awhile. I am thinking of buying the new vert but this car is incredible. let me know.
thx,
The sale did go through. The car is on it's way to Sweden via FLA. Amazingly,autotrader.com didn't get me squat but an ass load of,"seller brokers",imploring me to sign on with them as they had a buyer for my car.
A new member will be taking ownership! Welcome Mike!
Thanks Rob!
I will be posting the extra parts that I still have in the appropriate area.....
Old 03-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #81
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

saying goodbye......it gets a good old Vermont snow bath on the way out..
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #82
gstev

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro convertible
Good Luck
gstev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #83
mike b

Drives: trailblazer ss,camaro 2ssrs CGM
It's almost look like back home in sweden with all that snow and nature.and the car looks awesome,and thanks Greg for the welcome,take care see you!
mike b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #84
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike b View Post
It's almost look like back home in sweden with all that snow and nature.and the car looks awesome,and thanks Greg for the welcome,take care see you!
Thank you. It was quite a debacle getting the flat bed up to my house. Then it took over an hour getting the car on it without doing damage. Ended up getting it on backwards and staging the front end repeatedly to keep for digging the nose in the ground. All this during freezing rain and snow. (A couple more departing pictures to enjoy) while it gets ready to cross the Atlantic!
Greg
Attached Images