Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #71
hapisok
crazier than a coconut

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
thank you
Old 05-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #72
SSTREETKING
||||Tuners Impression||||

Drives: Fairlady Z/LLT/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
The VMax Black Iceolator is also available in 1" for comparison, but both the Mace and Vmax should perform similar when comparing the same or similar thickness. The comparison Hapi did was of the 3/8" Iceolator vs the 25mm Mace.

So the choice is personal for the buyer. Both are great for the$$ period.

Hapisok's time was helpfull for all and definately appreaciated.
Vmax is available for 1" for comparison:sly: really!!! What's next? Rx is going to change their name to maceRX?
next you are going to say RX rule the world?lol.
only thing you guys ever showed anything on this forum that I thought about purchasing was the catch can until I talk to Saikou. I was going to purchase the ported IM until I seen one, I was thinking about purchasing your twin turbo until I seen that the 12.4 was not only ran on a completely stock car with twins, but list so long with tons of mod that it will make my thumb hurt typing. The best turbo system on this forum have dyno, track numbers, and everything else that make a person say, wow! This is definitely worth spending my hard earned thousands of dollars. You are having issues with v8 guys for always throwing your 2 cent where your mouth really does not belong (moroso catch can post,ring bell, ding ding), then when you get caught on your mis information it's always, "I tell peoples you are a good company" do you think v6 guys are less intelligent and not stable enough to make informative judgment so you try to claim everything v6?

If my post get deleted for speaking my mind on a public forum than you must have special powers. I'm going to keep speaking at our werkly meets, cfest. the way how I feel,.You should be praising Mace if you really love v6 LLT not with we have 1"too.

just give respect where respect is due. Starting with this guy hapisok.

To be honest I think both are great, but you have to admit, 25mm make better potter where it matter.

(2011 LLT) MRT V2//MACE 25MM INSULATOR//BMORECAMS STG-3 INTAKE MANIFOLD//VARARAM//HPT or NOTHING!!

(2010 LS3) OTR INTAKE//HPT VIA TUNER IMPRESSION//KOOKS STEPPED//MUFFLER DELETE

--FAIRLADY Z-- 12.9 1/4 MILE
SSTREETKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #73
hapisok
crazier than a coconut

Last edited by hapisok; 06-01-2012 at 03:32 PM.
hapisok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #74
10RsCamaro
Slow v6

Drives: Automatic Automobile
Send a message via Skype™ to 10RsCamaro
.....so...how about those cams?
10RsCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #75
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTREETKING View Post
Vmax is available for 1" for comparison:sly: really!!! What's next? Rx is going to change their name to maceRX?
next you are going to say RX rule the world?lol.
only thing you guys ever showed anything on this forum that I thought about purchasing was the catch can until I talk to Saikou. I was going to purchase the ported IM until I seen one, I was thinking about purchasing your twin turbo until I seen that the 12.4 was not only ran on a completely stock car with twins, but list so long with tons of mod that it will make my thumb hurt typing. The best turbo system on this forum have dyno, track numbers, and everything else that make a person say, wow! This is definitely worth spending my hard earned thousands of dollars. You are having issues with v8 guys for always throwing your 2 cent where your mouth really does not belong (moroso catch can post,ring bell, ding ding), then when you get caught on your mis information it's always, "I tell peoples you are a good company" do you think v6 guys are less intelligent and not stable enough to make informative judgment so you try to claim everything v6?

If my post get deleted for speaking my mind on a public forum than you must have special powers. I'm going to keep speaking at our werkly meets, cfest. the way how I feel,.You should be praising Mace if you really love v6 LLT not with we have 1"too.

just give respect where respect is due. Starting with this guy hapisok.

To be honest I think both are great, but you have to admit, 25mm make better potter where it matter.
Still cheap shot on a vendor Initially. I don't what was deleted, I missed it, but a lot of people forget there was a time that he was the only one who gave a rats ass about the v6. Mace is doing good things don't get me wrong, but the disrespect confuses me. Maybe I am missing something through mod editing.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #76
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
I dont have anything against RX or any vendor for that matter but just because he used to be the only one doesn't mean he is the only one now. The v6 mod world has exploded and has left anyone who hasn't been able to come up with good and proven products in the back burner. I don't see how more companies making products is a bad thing at all. It gives us a chance to choose what's best for our cars. I personally don't care what company I buy my parts from as long as they are proven and work well. Whether that be RX, Mace, or any other vendor.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #77
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I dont have anything against RX or any vendor for that matter but just because he used to be the only one doesn't mean he is the only one now. The v6 mod world has exploded and has left anyone who hasn't been able to come up with good and proven products in the back burner. I don't see how more companies making products is a bad thing at all. It gives us a chance to choose what's best for our cars. I personally don't care what company I buy my parts from as long as they are proven and work well. Whether that be RX, Mace, or any other vendor.
Agreed respect is earned and some come on the scene late and don't have it.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #78
GasTires&Oil

Drives: Cyber Grey 2LT/RS - Vortec Max
I don't think I will ever understand why people are getting so up set over competition... It is what makes us better. Both companies are excellent.
GasTires&Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:34 AM   #79
hapisok
crazier than a coconut

Last edited by hapisok; 06-01-2012 at 03:30 PM.
hapisok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #80
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Um . . . can someone PM me and explain wtf is going on?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #81
73vette

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS, 1973 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Um . . . can someone PM me and explain wtf is going on?
....what he said!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #82
GoPaul
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2LT RS M6
can't see this thread lasting much longer tbh......
Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #83
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Really degraded into a slam fest and this will hurt all involved. We are about done helpping and being "so nice" to competitors. Guess just concentrate on business and give the best we can to the customers.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote