Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #71
RuthlessMaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss
The reason why I said scammer is because you never answered your calls or text for a week so I figured you bailed if the supercharger shows up I will take what I said back.
RuthlessMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #72
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
any updates?
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #73
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss-booya View Post
any updates?

Yea Im wondering too
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #74
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Clutch was shipped and received. Awaiting drive shaft now.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:25 PM   #75
dcarlos55

Drives: 2017 HBM A10 ZL1
UPS delivered the clutch yesterday. I sent Camper an email asking about the driveshaft this morning. I received a reply from him saying he is close to resolving his issues with Paypal and he will send me a refund for the driveshaft. He did respond to the email right away.

So now I have a clutch I don't need anymore for sale. Anybody need/want a slightly used Mantic 9000 dual plate clutch?
Old 08-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #76
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
I know camper personally. He is a good guy but I can see how he is super busy. So be warned if you buy parts it may take a bit longer to get them, but he definitely isn't scamming or screwing anyone over.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #77
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
I know camper personally. He is a good guy but I can see how he is super busy. So be warned if you buy parts it may take a bit longer to get them, but he definitely isn't scamming or screwing anyone over.
That's good to know, especially coming from a respected member here but yes, he is screwing people over. You can't pay someone 1,800 bucks, get nothing for it and not be screwed over.
He won't be selling parts on Camaro 5 anymore so we don't have to worry about it.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:50 AM   #78
Swacer

Drives: 2018 GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper View Post
slow shipper, Poor communicator,egotistical, asshole, busy with my career all apply. However, I don't need the money's so "scammer" does not apply.

Thanks though
How can someone talk like this ^, and be allowed to sell anything on this forum?

Yikes....
Old 08-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #79
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
That's good to know, especially coming from a respected member here but yes, he is screwing people over. You can't pay someone 1,800 bucks, get nothing for it and not be screwed over.
He won't be selling parts on Camaro 5 anymore so we don't have to worry about it.
Sorry to see people having issues. David in person is a great guy, has some badass cars. I know he travels a ton and is constantly out of town for work. I would have no issue buying parts from him, but then again he is only ~5 miles away from me.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM   #80
Rabamaro

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS
I paid him for a posi mod months ago. Granted it was only $150 bucks, but that was never received either. He told me he was shipping it the next day. I waited damn near a month after I paid him and without answers to my PMs. I finally filed a dispute with paypal, and after they didn't hear from him in 10 days, I got my money back.
Vararam Tune CAI, Vararam Power Wedge, 160 degree stat, VMax ported throttle body, Ceramic coated ARH 1 7/8" LTs with X-pipe, Borla S-Type Axle back, MGW short throw, 3.91s, Ported stock IM, BTR Stage IV cam, Heritage Grille, Backup camera, UMI Performance trailing arms and toe rods, dyno tune
Rabamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:39 AM   #81
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabamaro View Post
I paid him for a posi mod months ago. Granted it was only $150 bucks, but that was never received either. He told me he was shipping it the next day. I waited damn near a month after I paid him and without answers to my PMs. I finally filed a dispute with paypal, and after they didn't hear from him in 10 days, I got my money back.
Luckily he's as bad with his PayPal disputes as he is shipping items.

No wonder PayPal locked his account down. So you can get your money back.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:36 AM   #82
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Bernie Madoff, Benard Ebbers & Ken Lay were all "good guys" as well. Just saying.

I do find it kind of ironic though how the one guy sticking up for him has a negative iTrader rating for the same thing.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:34 AM   #83
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
PayPal is a scam in itself. They let my ID be stolen and never offered to help get it straightened out. I did it all on my own.
I don't support a business that doesn't support the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Guys are in combat defending that piece of paper and they don't care if our guys lose their lives doing so? Screw them.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #84
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
PayPal is a scam in itself. They let my ID be stolen and never offered to help get it straightened out. I did it all on my own.
I don't support a business that doesn't support the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Guys are in combat defending that piece of paper and they don't care if our guys lose their lives doing so? Screw them.
Paypal is only as secure as your password. I've been on since it's inception and haven't had a single issue.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote