Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #71
sangerbanger58

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 1LT/RS
i was going 2 sell my PS3 but forget that, i'm getting the game at game stop it only like 2 blocks from my house
sangerbanger58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #72
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
Forza does produce a great game, but after I saw Nascar, Formula 1, Indy, AND THIS amateur kart racing

I was sold and had to get on the PS3 bandwagon, lol
mario-kart didnt do it for you?...where is that guy supposed to hold his turtle shell in that pic?

yeah...I agree. I think I need to get a PS3 now. (and I just got the new xbox)
Old 08-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #73
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
I love XBOX, but after 3 "red rings of death" I don't know how much more I can handle. I even made sure it was well ventilated this time.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #74
liquidfire350

Drives: 2010 Black SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Are these GT games just for play station or can you get them for XBOX 306 as well?

Also, is it anything like that silly need for speed where you have to earn enough points to unlock certain cars, if so I'll be pissed, I don't want to spend x amount on a game then I can't even drive the car I bought the game for until I've spent about 20 years playing it trying to unlock the damn car I want, or I have to earn enough money to buy the car I want in the game, that's what real life is for, I buy the game cause I can't get the real thing, I want to enjoy my fantasy, not have to wait and earn enough points and money to do so.
ps3 only. and you will have to earn money to buy the car, but all should be unlocked from the start, at least thats how the older ones were
2001 Pontaic Grand Prix GTP
2006 Suzuki GSXR-1000
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
Tifa's breasts were unavailible for comment.
liquidfire350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #75
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTMTE View Post
Pre-ordered the special edition when I saw the first trailer, this game is gonna rock!!
Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_h View Post
Why O Why didn't i go with the SIM!
Im glad I own a SIM

I so cant wait for this....hell I am going to take Nov. 2nd off from work...heck the whole week
Old 08-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #76
CRANKYPANTS

Drives: I WANT MY 1ST CAR BACK, 1979 Z28
I WANT!
CRANKYPANTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #77
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
mario-kart didnt do it for you?...where is that guy supposed to hold his turtle shell in that pic?

Did you get the new slim one? I want one and that new kinect motion thing.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #78
chevydude26

Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
any word on the 5.0 stang being in there so we can kick its butt too?
Old 08-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #79
SZOTSTA24

Drives: Inferno Orange 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Here is the deal...

I will post whatever hasn't been show yet, and you show me that link showing something besides a side profile that was posted BEFORE my date of post that claims I am reposting...you have still yet to show it...If you are providing people a link, no one is going to click on it. I have gone through your thread and nothing was posted except side profiles before 8/10. Once you show me something besides those photos, Then you can proceed with your "re-post" rant and you can "been you need to throw a bitch fit" on your own threads.

I cannot imagine the last time a repost went 4 pages deep with people who had no idea about these pictures. Shame on me...
whatever makes you happy princess....
SZOTSTA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #80
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Ive looked at the videos and pics they've posted, so far i know they have the 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2009 Challenger SRT8, 69' Z/28 Camaro, 69' Corvette Stingray, 70' Challenger R/T Hemi, 71' Hemi-Cuda, 71' Dodge Super Bee, 70' Dodge Charger R/T, and 70' Chevelle SS, i might have missed some but thats what im for sure of right now.

I cant wait for this game, ive been drooling over it for a long time now, hopefully it makes Forza look like Excite Bike haha, dont get me wrong Forza 3 was good and i loved the 73' Trans Am SD-455, but Gran Turismo has always been my thing, and by the way PS3 is the only console that could make these cars look this good ;-) Thank god they're not making an Xbox version it would just bogg this game down with the non-blu-ray set-up.

I hope this game gives more credit to muscle cars than previous Gran Turismos, the previous ones pissed me off cause they always WAAYY under-rated muscle cars and pretty much anything Nissan was GOD, it was so annoying and stereotypical, also the PSP Gran Turismo had TWENTY TWO of the exact same Nissan car in different model trims and racing configurations, now that is rediculous and unnecessary. And i dont care what any of these games say i know a stock Toyota Supra will not out run a Hemi Cuda in a drag race LOL im sorry but im not buying it for a second, i hope this game's muscle cars are done justice this time, i also hope you get as much customization as the Forza games, with how detailed these cars are it'd be amazing to detail your own custom variations on them =P
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #81
Vega

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydude26 View Post
any word on the 5.0 stang being in there so we can kick its butt too?
If its not in there im sure it wont be long until its in the downloadable content, there's a lot of outcry for muscle cars in video games now, it didnt take Forza long to release the 2010 GT500 after the game was released and they already had the 2009 GT500 so im sure there will be plenty of muscle car downloadable content to come =)
Old 08-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #82
Vega

OHHH, sorry to add more after ive posted so much haha
But dont forget, this game DOES have Nascar yeah, but thats not what excites me the most
This game also has the exclusive rights to IRL! =D
Being an Indianapolis local this is awsome for me, i love IRL and cant wait to see how its incorporated into the game
And ive seen the Indy Motor Speedway on a few trailors for this game already ^_^
Old 08-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #83
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
This may have been posted already...if so...I truly apologize and deserve the tongue lashing I will receive...but I was so excited to see this I got lazy and didn't research...with the addition of nascar this game looks extremely impressive.

RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 2nd. PS3 only

here is the camaro in the new gran turismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZOTSTA24 View Post
this is not new. I posted these pics months ago
Quote:
Unfortunate...seems a few people didn't see it, including the admins..

Odd that you posted it months ago, when the CGI silver camaro and many of the CGI pics from the garage view were released mid summer..
Seems to me that you are both kind of right. Szotsta24, I did see your post of the trailer to the game but I don't recall these exact pics, brantley847, you did say "This may have been posted already...if so...I truly apologize and deserve the tongue lashing I will receive...but I was so excited to see this I got lazy and didn't research." So please relax, I don't think any harm was intended and we in the gaming world are more excited now than we were before we saw this post. So just let by gones be by gones and go back to enjoying your Camaros. And to the both of you keep the updates coming no matter who posts first.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #84
ddavis
boostalicious

Drives: Blown Ls3
You guys might enjoy this guys demo reel for cars. Hes a cgfx artist also and spent a long time putting this reel together. Nice camaro and great 3d work