Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-16-2016, 08:56 PM   #869
UFO's_A51
We're out there

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew peacock View Post
only reason i own a v8 is for the sound and bragging rights lol..i have no interest in going fast..last v6 i owned i just got ridicule from everyone..got tiring hearing that..in fact now i own a camaro v8 they cant say oh it's only a v6 or what about that crap live axle..
Let me ask you something with all due respect, if people criticize something else you own, will that make you change your mind also ?

Current mods/Upgrades:K&N CAI/MRT Version 2 Axle-back Exhaust/Z28 Factory Style Spoiler Wing/Camaro ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black) by Factory Reproductions/Camaro 2014-15 LS LT RS ACS-T5 Splitter(Satin Black)/"CAMARO" Caliper Covers(Matte Black)/Elite Catch Can/Window Tinting/Vmax ported TB/VTC.

Future Mods/Upgrades:/Duraflex Wicker Bill Body Spoiler kit/GM-X Duraflex Side Skirts Body Kit
UFO's_A51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:30 AM   #870
SnowyCamaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1, 2006 Chevy Equinox
Driving my zl1 and a 2015 v6 drives up. Rolls down the windows asks what year mine is. I say 2013. He looks my car up and down and all cocky like goes mines a '15 and speeds off lol. Not angry and his comment more just made me laugh.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:40 AM   #871
ZL1ster

Drives: '13 ZL1 IOM M6
"Laughter" is the best choice

Because trying to make sense of some of these posted comments may lead to ulcers or an aneurysm

ZL1ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:48 AM   #872
miller8907

Drives: 2014 1SS/RS LS3
Im 27 but with a baby face so I look about 18 so I get a lot of "daddies car" comments. I dont even waste my time explaining that the car is mine. I just smile because I know they're just jealous.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #873
rjinotti

Drives: 2011 SGM 1SS A6 & 2014 SW 2SS/RS M6
Just this week a couple of young punks pulled next to me at the light with there rice burner honda, rolled down there window and gave me the" puke sign" and started baiting me into a race and making fun of my green color and laughing. Up ahead I noticed 2 motorcycle cops with there radar guns out, I told the 2 Yahoo's it's on reved my engine and they did the same, light turned green they went flying of the start I stayed put, and next light the 2 motorcycle cops had them pulled over.. I passed by slowly smiled and waved, the look on there faces was priceless......Karma's a bitch....
Old 04-17-2016, 10:36 AM   #874
kilgore70

Drives: 2010 RS
my only dis was the "mid-life" one..my reply was "no, empty nest"

i just bought my 2010 rs 2LT last month..and love it! I was concerned a little about the 6..but when I hit 130mph quickly on my test drive..i figured i'd be ok
kilgore70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 01:05 PM   #875
CCWorksforme

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1ster View Post
"Laughter" is the best choice

Because trying to make sense of some of these posted comments may lead to ulcers or an aneurysm

You should be more specific
CCWorksforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 01:17 PM   #876
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjinotti View Post
Just this week a couple of young punks pulled next to me at the light with there rice burner honda, rolled down there window and gave me the" puke sign" and started baiting me into a race and making fun of my green color and laughing. Up ahead I noticed 2 motorcycle cops with there radar guns out, I told the 2 Yahoo's it's on reved my engine and they did the same, light turned green they went flying of the start I stayed put, and next light the 2 motorcycle cops had them pulled over.. I passed by slowly smiled and waved, the look on there faces was priceless......Karma's a bitch....
Old 04-18-2016, 05:25 AM   #877
fhrex

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS
Quote:
LOL serves them right...
Old 04-18-2016, 01:08 PM   #878
InTheMarket

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
I get the whole "how do you see out of it" thing, most often. True the visibility is bad, but with rear view camera its fine.

In my city there is a guy who just bought a 2016 Mustang with the Roush Racing RS2 package. Consistently each day he will come by my house rev the car and dump the clutch to spin tires. Every other mustang seems to show me due respect. No racing revving, or cutting me off, just this guy coming by my house.

Had the dealer of my car try to sell me an automatic v6 Dodge Challenger, instead of the car I came to buy. I told him it would be the first manual I owned, and he went on about how it is a "challenge" and how I couldn't handle the car. Granted I look as if I am about 15 years old. lol
Old 04-18-2016, 01:20 PM   #879
Skillet
Account Suspended

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMarket View Post
I get the whole "how do you see out of it" thing, most often. True the visibility is bad, but with rear view camera its fine.

In my city there is a guy who just bought a 2016 Mustang with the Roush Racing RS2 package. Consistently each day he will come by my house rev the car and dump the clutch to spin tires. Every other mustang seems to show me due respect. No racing revving, or cutting me off, just this guy coming by my house.

Had the dealer of my car try to sell me an automatic v6 Dodge Challenger, instead of the car I came to buy. I told him it would be the first manual I owned, and he went on about how it is a "challenge" and how I couldn't handle the car. Granted I look as if I am about 15 years old. lol
I'd watch out for this guy. Sounds like he's trying to get a date.
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #880
RAMTechRob

Drives: 2016 Camaro White 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller8907 View Post
Im 27 but with a baby face so I look about 18 so I get a lot of "daddies car" comments. I dont even waste my time explaining that the car is mine. I just smile because I know they're just jealous.

My son has a Corvette C5. He looks like he is 14 years old. The plate says "NOTDADS".
RAMTechRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #881
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Quote:
I hear this same story all the time...kinda hard to believe tbh
Old 04-18-2016, 03:37 PM   #882
RAMTechRob

Drives: 2016 Camaro White 1LT
Come to Phoenix on a Saturday night. You can see this all night long.
RAMTechRob is offline   Reply With Quote