Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-06-2022, 10:29 AM   #883
stickwiggler13

Drives: 2012 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Absolutely. The heritage grill is sooooooo much better than the corny egg crate.
Especially if you like the look of cheap plastic
stickwiggler13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 01:46 PM   #884
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
You know what they say about opinions…….

Honestly I’ve gotten easily 3x the positive comments AFTER putting the headlight covers on. I was hesitant at first but I’m glad I put them on.

I brought it to work today and took some pictures. Probably wash it tonight because it’s in desperate need of it.
Attached Images

Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 01:57 PM   #885
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Here is a pic of Ruby with the first mods I did. Wheels and tires and an axle back exhaust, and lowered.

Attachment 1096133
There are only two colors that I really like about the Camaro.
Aqua Blue Metallic and Red Jewel.

That's why I have red

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 02:01 PM   #886
George-CZ

Quote:

Honestly I’ve gotten easily 3x the positive comments AFTER putting the headlight covers on. I was hesitant at first but I’m glad I put them on.

I brought it to work today and took some pictures. Probably wash it tonight because it’s in desperate need of it.
Those wheels are amazing.
I'm lurking here for similar, but so far in vain.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #887
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
Those wheels are amazing.
I'm lurking here for similar, but so far in vain.
Thanks George. They are Forgeline GA3’s. 20x9.5” fronts and 20x11” rears.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:33 PM   #888
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:

That's why I have red
I had a similar situation. When I was looking for a 5th gen the only colors i DIDNT want were yellow ( sorry, but I just feel the transformer thing is played out) and I didnt want Black bc im obsessed with a clean car. So clearly I ended up with a Black SS lol

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 02:38 PM   #889
George-CZ

Quote:
Thanks George. They are Forgeline GA3’s. 20x9.5” fronts and 20x11” rears.

I know I'm repeating myself . But I really like wheels with a polished collar and black centers

GA3’s. 20x9.5 and 20x11
I'll try to give it to the dealers here if they can get them...

Old 04-08-2022, 03:57 PM   #890
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:

That's why I have red
Hey did someone call my name?? I agree both colors are kick ass. I really like synergy, IOM and red rock too.

Took this one of Blue when I had him out last weekend. AND….. for once I didn’t add another 67-72 Chevy truck to my fleet, instead I bought this rust free, all original-unmolested, one owner legitimate 50K mile, loaded IROC-Z. Been sitting 20 years but sure is a real diamond in the rough. The interior is in stupid good condition all things considered.

And yes it has T-Tops and they don’t leak surprisingly. I tested it out when I power washed everything. The T-Top center bar isn’t rusted out either. The desert has its perks.

Surprisingly the interior is rat free not a turd in sight and it smells like 35 year old interior mixed with a healthy helping of NM dust - no rat piss!
I can’t wait to get a side by side of them together. I just brought the IROC home this week.
Attached Images

ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 04-08-2022 at 04:10 PM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 04:22 PM   #891
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Quote:

Man Royal Tiger, thats one bad ass Camaro Gen5. Great new pics.
Old 04-08-2022, 04:24 PM   #892
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Here is a pic of Ruby with the first mods I did. Wheels and tires and an axle back exhaust, and lowered.

Attachment 1096133
And I hope you didn't forget to burp her.
Old 04-08-2022, 05:17 PM   #893
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekono View Post
Man Royal Tiger, thats one bad ass Camaro Gen5. Great new pics.
Thanks Joe.

Here are a few more. The last one is my new all time favorite. Shows off the 315 rears nice!
Attached Images

Old 04-08-2022, 08:01 PM   #894
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Hey did someone call my name?? I agree both colors are kick ass. I really like synergy, IOM and red rock too.

Took this one of Blue when I had him out last weekend. AND….. for once I didn’t add another 67-72 Chevy truck to my fleet, instead I bought this rust free, all original-unmolested, one owner legitimate 50K mile, loaded IROC-Z. Been sitting 20 years but sure is a real diamond in the rough. The interior is in stupid good condition all things considered.

And yes it has T-Tops and they don’t leak surprisingly. I tested it out when I power washed everything. The T-Top center bar isn’t rusted out either. The desert has its perks.

Surprisingly the interior is rat free not a turd in sight and it smells like 35 year old interior mixed with a healthy helping of NM dust - no rat piss!
I can’t wait to get a side by side of them together. I just brought the IROC home this week.
Damn, I still can't believe that engine bay cleaned up so well! Gonna be a fun project for you and the youngster. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have any trouble finding interior pieces and trinkets.
Old 04-08-2022, 08:45 PM   #895
Undertow2051

Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Beautiful cars guys thanks for sharing!!👍 Here's my 2015 2SS.Which I have a question if anyone can answer it for me,I was told it had a Lingenfelter LPO body kit by the used car dealer I bought it from.However I contacted Lingenfelter and they said that it probably would have been an engine mod and not a body kit.I would appreciate any help if anyone knows!!
Attached Images

Undertow2051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 08:49 PM   #896
Undertow2051

Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Absolutely love it!!������������
Undertow2051 is offline   Reply With Quote