Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #883
woodside783
Casey Woodside

Drives: a very fun car
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
Alexandria...(actually behind the post office in Senoia, GA)

Sweet
Why tyres why
Where they listening to the radio about the people with machetes chopping walkers in half or was he going in and out of death?
Old 02-09-2015, 12:17 PM   #884
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodside783 View Post
Sweet
Why tyres why
Where they listening to the radio about the people with machetes chopping walkers in half or was he going in and out of death?
At first I thought he was remembering a radio broadcast from when he was a kid but the part about cannibals made me think it was from a more recent past, just before the world went to shit.
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #885

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Sweet
Why tyres why
I think the radio reception was fairly current...Perhaps due to the proximity to DC...If they head there, should be something new and unseen as far as how to deal with walkers...They were pretty hacked up outside the wall of that neighborhood and by where they parked the Suburban...

Tyreese, yeah....Maybe that pre-death thing is a clue to the disease or whatever....I hope the rest of the season stays good like the first episode...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #886
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
This was a very strange episode, from the writing to the cinematography. I didn't care for it. Just my opinion. At one point I was like who's directing this, then I watched Talking Dead and they explained how they just wanted to try something different.

Anyways, looks like this half of the season going to be a tough one for the group trying to find a new home.

And somebody has been real busy chopping up walkers!

Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:58 PM   #887
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
yeah, they shouldn't try something different. I really didn't like that episode. And I don't really care about Tyreese. The guy is a huge baby. Rather happy he is gone, but they dragged the shit out of his death.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #888
SSCam99

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
I would have liked to see Tyreese harden up and turn badass but I was definitely sad to see him go. I think a lot of people found it to be pretty emotional.

I liked the episode. It's good for a show to be brave enough to try new things periodically, otherwise people get bored. Damned if you do, damned if you don't... I respect the hell out of those film makers. Kudos to Scott Gimple who wrote the episode.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:24 AM   #889
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
How much longer can the series go? It seems each season is going from point A to B, they need to end it. I love the show but it can go on for to long. I heard rumers that a prequel was coming that would be based on how the whole Zombie thing started with new characters and maybe some of the existing characters showing up.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:19 AM   #890
woodside783
Casey Woodside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_LHD3 View Post
This was a very strange episode, from the writing to the cinematography. I didn't care for it. Just my opinion. At one point I was like who's directing this, then I watched Talking Dead and they explained how they just wanted to try something different.

Anyways, looks like this half of the season going to be a tough one for the group trying to find a new home.

And somebody has been real busy chopping up walkers!

Was not fan of the way they did this one either
Old 02-10-2015, 08:23 AM   #891
woodside783
Casey Woodside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog3071 View Post
How much longer can the series go? It seems each season is going from point A to B, they need to end it. I love the show but it can go on for to long. I heard rumers that a prequel was coming that would be based on how the whole Zombie thing started with new characters and maybe some of the existing characters showing up.
I think it starts the end of this year. Have also herd that the writers can go for years if they wanted to. But I think anymore than 10 years it will lose its luster.
Hope that they will show the rebuild of the country and then call it quits
Old 02-10-2015, 08:35 AM   #892
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Quote:
I think it starts the end of this year. Have also herd that the writers can go for years if they wanted to. But I think anymore than 10 years it will lose its luster.

Hope that they will show the rebuild of the country and then call it quits

American TV has the actors sign on for a minimum of 7 years. Doesn't matter if they get killed first season or not, sometimes for flashbacks and such, as we've seen.

I think the show is definitely loosing its luster. They were in talks about doing a prequel based on Daryl and Merle.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #893
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Breaking bad was only on for 5 seasons, and that show was brilliant. Also on the same network as walking dead. The show needs to end sooner rather than later.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:52 PM   #894
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
Last episode was pretty boring!!!!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
MLAZ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #895
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Breaking bad was only on for 5 seasons, and that show was brilliant. Also on the same network as walking dead. The show needs to end sooner rather than later.
Breaking Bad was awesome!! Wish it never ended!!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
MLAZ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 02:49 AM   #896
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
Carl - grew up fast and is deadly with a Colt Python