Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-18-2016, 05:58 PM   #883
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
My brother in law offered to bet me 100 he could go to the Ford dealer and take a 2016 Mustang on a test drive and whip my Camaro. Too many variables not in his favor, I'll gladly take that bet.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #884
HogsFan75

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS/1LE
Someone called my yellow and black 1LE bumblebee again today. I get it, I really do, but it's frikken annoying. The whole transformers thing is played out. Let it go folks.
HogsFan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:24 PM   #885
Skillet
Account Suspended

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogsFan75 View Post
Someone called my yellow and black 1LE bumblebee again today. I get it, I really do, but it's frikken annoying. The whole transformers thing is played out. Let it go folks.
Why did you get a yellow and black 5th gen Camaro that looks exactly like Bumblebee? What do you expect?
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:34 PM   #886
HogsFan75

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
Why did you get a yellow and black 5th gen Camaro that looks exactly like Bumblebee? What do you expect?
Well, it's a 2015 1LE so really it doesn't look "exactly" like bumblebee, but I digress. I bought it because I wanted a 1LE and it was available. Not because I wanted to look like a transformer. Furthermore I actually like the looks of the car, I just don't like every tom, dick, and Harry shouting bumblebee every other day.

I'll live with it tho.
HogsFan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #887
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
I just HATE it when people call it a Crustang........yes there are a few nitwits out there...............................
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:53 PM   #888
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Yesterday i had a kid and his girlfriend pull up next to me in the left lane as I was waiting to turn right. He yells to me ....your car is dirty man.....fffnnnn dirty....can you let it rip up the road? Of corse I did but my wife thought it was an insult......did he just say your cars dirty? He must be blind ....there isn't even dust on it. Having a teenage daughter I've figured out what dirty means....but my wife has no idea.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:17 PM   #889
WVracer

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS3 M6 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeflyhereSS View Post
You should drop it low like my civic,..
DIRT NASTY LOW!! Haha lol
I've had a couple people call my car the "cammode", as in the word commode/toliet. Lol They are my buddies and we have a friendly little competition between cars, so it's cool.
2011 IOM 2SS/RS LS3 M6- Injen CAI, TSP 1 7/8” headers, PTB, Hurst short throw, Corsa catback exhaust, 20" TSW Nurburgrings, BMR lower control arms, BMR tunnel brace, Hotchkis lowering springs. 3660lbs. Tuned by me (sold)

2010 RJT 1SS/RS LS3 M6- CAI, TSP 2” headers, TSP F-35 cam, PTB, Hurst short throw, Dronemaster catback, BMR lowering springs, Kirkey seats, 20”/18” Weld Belmonts, 3550lbs.
WVracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:34 PM   #890
davepnw

Drives: 2010 2LT, switchblade silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhrex View Post
Ditto! We are all Gen 5 owners
V-6 or V-8, no matter what, somewhere out there... is a Camaro faster than yours!
davepnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 AM   #891
InTheMarket

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
I'd watch out for this guy. Sounds like he's trying to get a date.
Troll?

Anyway the guy came by again today, this time I acted a fool and chased him down. Yep, Roush RS2, nice car.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #892
pcrdude

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3 M6
Mine has been called "Hoos-maro" (like a shortened hoosier-camaro).

I don't like the guy who said that very much.

Old 04-20-2016, 09:08 PM   #893
ARTIE G.

Drives: chevrolet 2010 camaro lt/rs
People always will have something to say about what you like. Look at it as sometimes, ignorance, Envy, Jealously and even a snide compliment. Joy comes from ownership of something you like, and being one with your vehicle. My first camaro was a 1977, which I still own, I have had a 95Z, 96 coupe, and currently 2010 RS. Heads still turn and it makes me smile when some dude drives by in his white Mercedes and tries to look down his nose as I roll by in my white RS with a simple pin stripe on the side and an original scripted camaro badge on its left side rear bumper. More classy than a tired Mercedes emblem on a hood. Everyone has their preferences. ENJOY!
ARTIE G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:29 PM   #894
Malibu T
Barbie Aficionado

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Bank teller today: "Oh my God! I want your car sooooo bad!! I LOVE Mustangs!!! My Dad had a '62 or '63 when I was a kid."
Old 04-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #895
dopamine47

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro 2SS
I'm a junior in high school and pretty well everyday there's this kid in a Subaru hatchback that makes it a point to drive by me and insult me everyday. Our parking lot spans about 1/4 mile x 1/4 mile, and I park in a different place everyday and he always manages to hunt me down to peel out in front of me. Meanwhile the rest of the school stares at him wondering what the heck his problem is like . Ever since I told him I'd race him if he wanted to drive the nearest drag strip (2 hours away) and pay the track fee I'd race him in a heartbeat he's back off
dopamine47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:21 PM   #896
Bumble_Bee_SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Transformer Ed
Had to meet my sister in town the other day so she could watch my son as the wife had to work over and our shifts overlap. So, we met across the street from the school and all the kids who aren't supposed to drive to school park over there. A crowd of kids who looked like they were repeating the 10th grade for the third time started yelling "nice mustang, I bet it's not fast" and other dumb shit. I had my 7 year old sitting there and he asked me if those kids were stupid or something, "it's a Chevy camaro, dad, don't those kids know anything?" he says. I just grinned and said "Nope, apparently not, I guess no one ever taught them better, too bad they will probably grow up and raise idiots just like them, never be like that, son." He says, "I won't, I'm too smart to be an idiot.". Gotta love kids.
Bumble_Bee_SS is offline   Reply With Quote