Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #9577
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarking13 View Post
Hey guys if any of you guys are looking for something to do in the afternoon. I got a cruise together for today at 4pm In my home town.

We're meeting at 4pm at
Chino high school
Chino CA 91710
why are you so far away, pm me with ur number ill see if i could make it
Old 06-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #9578
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
I wish more of you guys had a white car so I can sell you my spoiler, hahahaha. If somebody wants it, I want to sell it locally. Since it's already painted, you can just bolt this beotch right on.

I have the itch for a new one. When you see it installed, I think you'll like it.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #9579
kevlarking13
SoCal HT5

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
Ask carter tommy. He has a brand new SS

I pm'd you dizzy btw
kevlarking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #9580
Dizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I wish more of you guys had a white car so I can sell you my spoiler, hahahaha. If somebody wants it, I want to sell it locally. Since it's already painted, you can just bolt this beotch right on.

I have the itch for a new one. When you see it installed, I think you'll like it.
if its the same spoiler im, gonna get then i like it already
Old 06-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #9581
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarking13 View Post
Ask carter tommy. He has a brand new SS

I pm'd you dizzy btw
Thanks man! I contacted him about it awhile ago, but he wasn't ready to purchase a spoiler quite yet. He made now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
if its the same spoiler im, gonna get then i like it already
Yes sir . Mine is the MPD1. This is one of two different spoilers that are my favorite. I want to buy the other one to see how it will look.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #9582
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
How much you want for the spoiler?
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #9583
TCAT

That's a good question. I was thinking roughly $350 since it's painted, but let me do some research to see what they are going for. I know I paid a lot between shipping and paint. If I get $350 for mine, then I just need to pay $50 extra for my new one since it costs $400, but comes completely unpainted. Now, I'll have to fork out an easy $150-300. My last quote for painting my new spoiler was $300. That's insane, lol. It sucks ass for me to just want something different for fun because I'm spending money for only a look change.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #9584
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
^^^ did you try your local dealer? Mine charged me $125 to color match my spoiler

Sent from my Damn phone
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #9585
Dizzy

hey tommy u talking about the aggressor spoiler? cuz if u are im getting that one to, not the carbon fiber finish but yea, the only sucky thing with that spoiler is that it leaves the unused holes visible
Old 07-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #9586
TCAT

Damn! Thats cheap as hell. I wonder if the dealers paint quality is any good and if they lay on a generous amount of clear. I'll have to ask, thanks Steve. Some of the quotes or spoiler paint are to much. I have had some other quotes from very reputable painters that are much less than my original quote, but I would have to drive further. However, I would still save tonssss of money even after forking out the extra dough for gas money.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #9587
TCAT

Quote:
hey tommy u talking about the aggressor spoiler? cuz if u are im getting that one to, not the carbon fiber finish but yea, the only sucky thing with that spoiler is that it leaves the unused holes visible
No, even though I do love their spoiler and the owner one hell of a cool guy. I'm getting another dovetail spoiler similar to mine, but hangs over the edge of the rear quarter panel more than my current one. I didn't think I could like another spoiler more than my current one, but I officially have, lol. Mods are tough to choose because there is a mod or spoiler out there or any kind of taste and look you're going for.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #9588
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn! Thats cheap as hell. I wonder if the dealers paint quality is any good and if they lay on a generous amount of clear. I'll have to ask, thanks Steve. Some of the quotes or spoiler paint are to much. I have had some other quotes from very reputable painters that are much less than my original quote, but I would have to drive further. However, I would still save tonssss of money even after forking out the extra dough for gas money.
My dealer did a shitty job the first time but they warranty the work. Mine peeled when I took the stripes off. The guy I talk to is a member here. His user name is Robb rock.

Sent from my Damn phone
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/

Last edited by bajamoon; 07-01-2012 at 06:40 PM.
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #9589
Dizzy

yea ur right and ive seen that spoiler, has a real nice aggressive look to, it would pretty ba on ur ride
Old 07-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #9590
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
My dealer did a shitty job the first time but they warranty the work. Mine peeled when I took the stripes off. The guy I talk to is a member here. His user name is Robb rock.

Sent from my Damn phone
Yeah, I'll have to check out some local dealers to see what their prices are just to compare. I'll keep your guy in mind too. Thanks!

Quote:
yea ur right and ive seen that spoiler, has a real nice aggressive look to, it would pretty ba on ur ride
Thanks man. I absolutely love the spoiler, and I haven't seen one like it in SoCal and one like it that's one piece. Anything similar is always three piece.