Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #85
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Unfortunately, Hood in Amite is on the list (they should have received their letter) to close. They were listed in an article I read, but that could also be incorrect info. I would double check anyway. Also, Colonial in Woodville, MS. (our hunting camp is in that area), not far from St. Francisville for those who may be thinking of taking that short drive.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #86
copterdoc

Drives: 2010 rally yellow 2LT
No Hood lost their dodge side of the house. Actually they are not losing they gm ties, they are expanding now that they are gm only. They bought the ford dealership land and building that is right next to the freeway and they are moving there from their current hwy 51 location.
copterdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #87
jtb21981
silver stud

Drives: 2012 grand cherokee 4X4
got my 2ss/rs friday and it is absolutely amazing. anyone wanna get together let me know... from lafayette??
jtb21981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #88
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb21981 View Post
got my 2ss/rs friday and it is absolutely amazing. anyone wanna get together let me know... from lafayette??

I'm from Lafayette! I'm driving an ABM 2SS/RS around town..what color do you have? I've seen two on the road so far..both red, one with strips..
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #89
jtb21981
silver stud

NICE!!! I havent seen you around yet.. i got SIM... a few of us should meet up some time!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #90
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb21981 View Post
NICE!!! I havent seen you around yet.. i got SIM... a few of us should meet up some time!!!
I haven't "met" anyone else with a 5th gen yet..not sure if there are any other Lafayette people on here..and a meet up sounds cool!! where did you order from?
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
Old 06-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #91
jtb21981
silver stud

service chevrolet. my cousin got his in too.. he got the RJT.. BEAUTIFUL color in person and i know one more person too.. so i can talk to them and maybe we can do something on saturday.. i was thinking about the plaza parking lot by the sonic that closed down on johnston st. i know they use to have car shows there a long time ago..
Old 06-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #92
CamaroChelline

That would work..either there or Shennagins parking lot. The Corvette show is held there every year..I bet I could get them to rope us off some parking..if y'all would be interested..either way I'm in..
Old 06-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #93
jtb21981
silver stud

yea your idea is great and if you can get them to do it let me know!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #94
CamaroChelline

Ok it's done..if we want to we can have our meet-up there. They have the supplies to rope off a section of the parking lot for us so no other cars can get in there..so what yall think?? I need to let them know something definite by Tuesday at the latest..
Also..all 5th gens should come..we can put out the word all over the area..
Old 06-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #95
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Ok it's done..if we want to we can have our meet-up there. They have the supplies to rope off a section of the parking lot for us so no other cars can get in there..so what yall think?? I need to let them know something definite by Tuesday at the latest..
Also..all 5th gens should come..we can put out the word all over the area..
When and Where?
fieldgoal00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #96
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterdoc View Post
No Hood lost their dodge side of the house. Actually they are not losing they gm ties, they are expanding now that they are gm only. They bought the ford dealership land and building that is right next to the freeway and they are moving there from their current hwy 51 location.
Very cool, thanks for the update!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #97
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldgoal00 View Post
When and Where?

Saturday the 27th at Serrano's restaurant parking lot in Lafayette. If anybody needs the address PM me..
We need to pick a time that's good for all..So I can let the restaurant know what we want, also..how can we spread the word?? And any suggestions on time?

Last edited by CamaroChelline; 06-24-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #98
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Saturday the 27th at Shenanigans/Bennigans parking lot in Lafayette. If anybody needs the address PM me...It's the busiest intersection in town so it's easy to find..
We need to pick a time that's good for all..So I can let the restaurant know what we want, also..how can we spread the word?? And any suggestions on time?
i don't have a 5th gen yet but i'll be there to show support just let me know what time.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote